ADVERTISEMENT

No DACA spending!!! Time to MAGA!!

Time to spend American money on Americans!! We’ve seen the destruction caused by the guests we’ve funded!

Yeah “Snopes” and yahoo are the two benchmarks for truth! Lmfao Rerun is a lying troll.
I graduated on time in high school, The U and law school. You've admitted you were on 5.5 year plan in high school. Case closed.

I graduated on time in high school, The U and law school. You've admitted you were on 5.5 year plan in high school. Case closed.
Yeah no doubt!! And again with the lies, figures you are a lawyer(calling bullshit) and again it was 5 1/2 years of college which I’m very proud of!! I’ve told you this maybe 100 times, however the amount of lies you tell you probably forgot!

Yeah no doubt!! And again with the lies, figures you are a lawyer(calling bullshit) and again it was 5 1/2 years of college which I’m very proud of!! I’ve told you this maybe 100 times, however the amount of lies you tell you probably forgot!
Oh my bad. So you're proud that you took five and a half years to graduate from a 4-year University? Congratulations. I guess after riding the short yellow bus for all those years that must have seemed like quite the accomplishment. Did you get a regular diploma or a special needs diploma? Asking for a friend.

Oh my bad. So you're proud that you took five and a half years to graduate from a 4-year University? Congratulations. I guess after riding the short yellow bus for all those years that must have seemed like quite the accomplishment. Did you get a regular diploma or a special needs diploma? Asking for a friend.
Yes very proud!! Besides my children, hit wife and bank account it’s one of the things I brag about. And get this, I paid for it all myself!! Imagine that!! Someone paying for their own education. Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste! Did you pay for college?? Oh my fault, to be a bridge living deadbeat you didn’t need a degree!!

Last edited:
Yes very proud!! Besides my children, hit wife and bank account it’s one of the things I brag about. And get this, I paid for it all myself!! Imagine that!! Someone paying for their own education. Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste!
I'm sorry you hit your wife. I'm sorry for her. Maybe on next domestic call a police officer can take you out back and show you men shouldn't hit women.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT