ADVERTISEMENT

No FBI Bias at all. No deep state, that’s just... wait what?

No one is responding because there was no smoking gun implicating Dems. I haven't heard from @bobbie jo tonight. Where is he? Not a word from him.
Bhahahaha this is exactly how I know you’re in panic mode. Doubling down on your stupidity! If you read the report you’d know there Hatch Violations and “5 referrals were made for policy violations amongst other acts”. Notice the word “acts”. Those would be criminal acts. They don’t “refer” for departmental policy violations Hellen Keller!

Bhahahaha this is exactly how I know you’re in panic mode. Doubling down on your stupidity! If you read the report you’d know there Hatch Violations and “5 referrals were made for policy violations amongst other acts”. Notice the word “acts”. Those would be criminal acts. They don’t “refer” for departmental policy violations Hellen Keller!
Who violated the Hatch act? Was it Hillary? Was it Obama? Which Dem? Also, it is rare for anybody to be charged with a Hatch Act violation. Your desperation is obvious.

Who violated the Hatch act? Was it Hillary? Was it Obama? Which Dem? Also, it is rare for anybody to be charged with a Hatch Act violation. Your desperation is obvious.
Comey, Schtrok, Page & McCabe. Add in the leaks of classified info to the media and the walls start to crumble. Why do you think McCabe wanted a deal?

He will not be prosecuted!!! No different than Trump's peeps like Flynn who also violated the Hatch Act but was never charged. This IG report was another disaster for right wingers just like the Nunes memo. Go to sleep!! Focus on this.

De48y_PU8AAeMPE.jpg:large

He will not be prosecuted!!! No different than Trump's peeps like Flynn who also violated the Hatch Act but was never charged. This IG report was another disaster for right wingers just like the Nunes memo. Go to sleep!! Focus on this.

De48y_PU8AAeMPE.jpg:large
Lol take your blood pressure meds and go to bed.

Comey, Schtrok, Page & McCabe. Add in the leaks of classified info to the media and the walls start to crumble. Why do you think McCabe wanted a deal?
If true, what does this prove? A few FBI agents who have an opinion about a politician? Listen up genius, they all do!! Does that mean they can not be professional and do their jobs? Since the majority of our military support the Republican party, does that mean they would not protect and defend Dems? You as a right wing police officer, would you not protect and defend Dems? You are not making sense. There is nothing in that report that shows Dem wrong doing nor this deep state you and others keep railing about.

A very few people doesn't impune the entire institution any more than some cops shooting some unarmed black man impune the police everywhere. That's stupid. You are trying to have it both ways.

These are people for Christ sake. There is no organization on earth that every employee is upstanding and follows protocal. There is nothing here. Sorry, a couple people that don't like Trump does not equate to an agency in turmoil.

A very few people doesn't impune the entire institution any more than some cops shooting some unarmed black man impune the police everywhere. That's stupid. You are trying to have it both ways.

These are people for Christ sake. There is no organization on earth that every employee is upstanding and follows protocal. There is nothing here. Sorry, a couple people that don't like Trump does not equate to an agency in turmoil.
Yeah before it was just a big “nothing burger” (your words). And those “people” headed the FBI and were appointed to that position by none other than your favorite hero. fuhrer Obama

Reactions: grbcane
Yeah before it was just a big “nothing burger” (your words). And those “people” headed the FBI and were appointed to that position by none other than your favorite hero. fuhrer Obama
No, before it was a nothing burger and it still is a nothing burger...lol. To me that is. You are now worried about who appointed these people but when I point out who trump appointed he is removed? Hypocrisy at its finest. These people aren't doing criminal acts like Trump. They aren't following FBI rules. Nothing criminal. Hating Trump isn't criminal. The people Trump appointed are criminal. He hires a lot of criminals.

Ok, so I’m traveling and thought I’d check out the happenings. Judging by what I’ve read, there seems to be no smoking gun at the top but perhaps some very sad peeps at mid level. Does that about cover it?

Reactions: Cane_Clyde
Ok, so I’m traveling and thought I’d check out the happenings. Judging by what I’ve read, there seems to be no smoking gun at the top but perhaps some very sad peeps at mid level. Does that about cover it?
In my opinion there’s more, but I think you’re right, in regards to this report.

The 5 referrals is all I wanted. Good enough for me. Will be watching those cases as they move along during the next few years.

Right wingers seem to be focused on the two FBI agents who they claim tried to "stop" Trump. Here's an excerpt from the IG report which explains that exchange.

August 8, 2016: In a text message on August 8, 2016, Page stated,
“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Strzok responded,
“No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it. When asked about this text message, Strzok stated that he did not specifically recall sending it, but that he believed that it was intended to reassure Page that Trump would not be elected, not to suggest that he would do something to impact the investigation. Strzok told the OIG that he did not take any steps to try to affect the outcome of the presidential election, in either the Midyear investigation or the Russia investigation. Strzok stated that had he—or the FBI in general—actually wanted to prevent Trump from being elected, they would not have maintained the confidentiality of the investigation into alleged collusion between Russia and members of the Trump campaign in the months before the election. Page similarly stated that, although she could not speak to what Strzok meant by that text message, the FBI’s decision to keep the Russia investigation confidential before the election shows that they did not take steps to impact the outcome of the election.

Its on page 433.

Here's my summary of the IG report.

The IG report concluded that bias DID NOT affect the Clinton email investigation that the FBI had proper reasons for declining to prosecute her and that the only improper actions influencing the 2016 election were actions that damaged Clinton not Trump.

Right wingers seem to be focused on the two FBI agents who they claim tried to "stop" Trump. Here's an excerpt from the IG report which explains that exchange.

August 8, 2016: In a text message on August 8, 2016, Page stated,
“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Strzok responded,
“No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it. When asked about this text message, Strzok stated that he did not specifically recall sending it, but that he believed that it was intended to reassure Page that Trump would not be elected, not to suggest that he would do something to impact the investigation. Strzok told the OIG that he did not take any steps to try to affect the outcome of the presidential election, in either the Midyear investigation or the Russia investigation. Strzok stated that had he—or the FBI in general—actually wanted to prevent Trump from being elected, they would not have maintained the confidentiality of the investigation into alleged collusion between Russia and members of the Trump campaign in the months before the election. Page similarly stated that, although she could not speak to what Strzok meant by that text message, the FBI’s decision to keep the Russia investigation confidential before the election shows that they did not take steps to impact the outcome of the election.

Its on page 433.
Lmao I guess this makes some sense to you due to your wishful thinking. “We’ll stop it!”

Yet here we are 500 days into Trumps presidency and there’s zero proof of anything to do with russia and everyone involved has direct ties to Hillary Clinton’s campaign lol. Nothing to see here folks

Lmao I guess this makes some sense to you due to your wishful thinking. “We’ll stop it!”

Yet here we are 500 days into Trumps presidency and there’s zero proof of anything to do with russia and everyone involved has direct ties to Hillary Clinton’s campaign lol. Nothing to see here folks
So now you're doubting the findings of the IG report which you lauded as Trump's savior?

Nope.....and no Hillary indictment or Obama wrong doing. That pretty much sums it up.

Unlike you cens, I just hope for the truth and rely on the experts to bring it to us. So as I’ve said, I don’t care which side or even if both sides are dirty. I will cheer for the truth and point out just how corrupt our government has become.

There's always, keep hope alive. smh

Unlike you cens, I just hope for the truth and rely on the experts to bring it to us. So as I’ve said, I don’t care which side or even if both sides are dirty. I will cheer for the truth and point out just how corrupt our government has become.
Still waiting on your evidence of a deep state. No evidence in the IG report.
Tic, toc, tic, toc.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT