ADVERTISEMENT

No FBI Bias at all. No deep state, that’s just... wait what?

Right wingers seem to be focused on the two FBI agents who they claim tried to "stop" Trump. Here's an excerpt from the IG report which explains that exchange.

August 8, 2016: In a text message on August 8, 2016, Page stated,
“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Strzok responded,
“No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it. When asked about this text message, Strzok stated that he did not specifically recall sending it, but that he believed that it was intended to reassure Page that Trump would not be elected, not to suggest that he would do something to impact the investigation. Strzok told the OIG that he did not take any steps to try to affect the outcome of the presidential election, in either the Midyear investigation or the Russia investigation. Strzok stated that had he—or the FBI in general—actually wanted to prevent Trump from being elected, they would not have maintained the confidentiality of the investigation into alleged collusion between Russia and members of the Trump campaign in the months before the election. Page similarly stated that, although she could not speak to what Strzok meant by that text message, the FBI’s decision to keep the Russia investigation confidential before the election shows that they did not take steps to impact the outcome of the election.

Its on page 433.
Cams he knows what he meant....i don't recall means I sent it and yes that's what I meant but can't say it

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Start reading both sides like you used to before you fall completely off the ledge. Being a tweener isn’t much better then far left, but it does give you a bit more credibility.

The IG report clearly indicated the Russians infiltrated Trump's campaign. Stop reading fake news.

Last edited:
If true, what does this prove? A few FBI agents who have an opinion about a politician? Listen up genius, they all do!! Does that mean they can not be professional and do their jobs? Since the majority of our military support the Republican party, does that mean they would not protect and defend Dems? You as a right wing police officer, would you not protect and defend Dems? You are not making sense. There is nothing in that report that shows Dem wrong doing nor this deep state you and others keep railing about.

Name caller

Start reading both sides like you used to before you fall completely off the ledge. Being a tweeter isn’t much better then far left, but it does give you a bit more credibility.
The truth of the matter is, Trump and his klan are the only folks under investigation for criminal wrong doing. I have been patiently waiting for your investigation of Dems but it hasn't happened.

Are there no investigations going on concerning any Dems?

The truth of the matter is, Trump and his klan are the only folks under investigation for criminal wrong doing. I have been patiently waiting for your investigation of Dems but it hasn't happened.

You’re getting harder to trust cems, seemingly fallen to the dark side and no longer able to even consider what else might be happening.

Trust me, I know what's going on. Do you? You watch Fox Fake News.

The truth of the matter is you’re an idiot lol. Living in your Fake News Network bubble. I often enjoy our banter because you have no ability to differentiate what’s actually true and what you’ve concocted in fairy tail land. Typical and why we laugh at you guys.

The IG report clearly indicated the Russians infiltrated Trump's campaign. Stop reading fake news.
The IG report says nothing like that lmao. It does say the Russians infiltrated Hillary’s server though. Hmmmmm you know that things you guys have been pretending never really happened and wasn’t a big deal.

No way...lol

The IG report says nothing like that lmao. It does say the Russians infiltrated Hillary’s server though. Hmmmmm you know that things you guys have been pretending never really happened and wasn’t a big deal.

We have known forever the Russians hacked Hillary. We also have known for awhile Trump worked with them to win the election.

The truth of the matter is you’re an idiot lol. Living in your Fake News Network bubble. I often enjoy our banter because you have no ability to differentiate what’s actually true and what you’ve concocted in fairy tail land. Typical and why we laugh at you guys.

How did that IG report work out for you? Did it prove your deep state nonsense? What do think of the latest criminal charges against Trump and his klan?

Stop the madness. You and others promised this report would reveal Obama wrong doing and Hillary was going to jail. You also promised evidence of this so called deep state. Show us this evidence or stop embarrassing yourself.
Cems. I have been at the Gulf fishing going to be there rest of the week. Cems the deep state is crooked not going to be able to hide the Trumpster will expose all of them. Cem just remember the bet we have . Have fun with this one I will be off the board for about two weeks . Cem keep CD straight Your his only communist compadre lol.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Cems. I have been at the Gulf fishing going to be there rest of the week. Cems the deep state is crooked not going to be able to hide the Trumpster will expose all of them. Cem just remember the bet we have . Have fun with this one I will be off the board for about two weeks . Cem keep CD straight Your his only communist compadre lol.
Enjoy your time fishing. Bring me one back. Lol

What I said was we’ll know what happened when all the investigations are complete. There are multiple investigations being conducted through various congressional committees, other IG looks, and of course Muellers. In fact, with the referrals, there could be more and in fact likely will be, so much like the Mueller investigation, everyone just needs to be patient.

You said we would find out what's happening when the IG report came out. Nothing but wind up our azzes.

What I said was we’ll know what happened when all the investigations are complete. There are multiple investigations being conducted through various congressional committees, other IG looks, and of course Muellers. In fact, with the referrals, there could be more and in fact likely will be, so much like the Mueller investigation, everyone just needs to be patient.
You and I will be old men by the time we know Trump's fate. lol

Hard to keep track of them all. The FISA warrant should be interesting though.

IG is now opening investigation into FISA Abuse. Should be interesting because those FISA apps should be available post investigation and public record at that point.

And you sound ignorant for not acknowledging the countless meetings Russian spies had with Trump people. Stop following Fox Fake News.

Shows how much Trump is renting space in your head, when you steal his line about fake news.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Blood pressure is fine but yours will not be. Admit it Trump is a lying corrupt person.

Dfs7FCuUwAIEJkc.jpg:large

It really is hilarious to be calling the Trump Foundation a "Sham Charity" when it is a fraction of the size of the "Sham of all shams" the illustrious "Hilton ... selling uranium / taking contributions for access" Foundation. What were the 2017 tax return summaries on the Clinton Foundation? Some $300 million or more in salaries, expenses and travel, in order to provide $5 million or less in charitable contributions?

It really is hilarious to be calling the Trump Foundation a "Sham Charity" when it is a fraction of the size of the "Sham of all shams" the illustrious "Hilton ... selling uranium / taking contributions for access" Foundation. What were the 2017 tax return summaries on the Clinton Foundation? Some $300 million or more in salaries, expenses and travel, in order to provide $5 million or less in charitable contributions?
Where are Trumps tax returns?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT