ADVERTISEMENT

No more aid to terror funding Pakistan Govt!!! Give to the VA!

Foreign Aid is widely misunderstood. We don't give money away for free. There is an expectation that countries who receive aid will develop democratic programs that save us from having to invade them at a later date, which of course results in a far heftier price than just money.

Foreign Aid is widely misunderstood. We don't give money away for free. There is an expectation that countries who receive aid will develop democratic programs that save us from having to invade them at a later date, which of course results in a far heftier price than just money.
Yes it’s misunderstood because we get played for idiots and the misunderstanding is why we do it!! We have Veterans dying due to lack of funds yet we give cash to the very people who want us dead!!

Yes it’s misunderstood because we get played for idiots and the misunderstanding is why we do it!! We have Veterans dying due to lack of funds yet we give cash to the very people who want us dead!!

That's a pretty myopic way of looking at it. Foreign aid is intended to keep us from getting into military conflicts at a later date.

That's a pretty myopic way of looking at it. Foreign aid is intended to keep us from getting into military conflicts at a later date.
Except for the fact they use for military and terror funding. Worlds changed and speaking myopic, what part don’t you understand how Pakistan harbored the very man who initiated the mess we are currently in. Baffles me how you’d be comfortable with our tax dollars being sent to these people. On the surface I’d get it, however this isn’t conventional.

Except for the fact they use for military and terror funding. Worlds changed and speaking myopic, what part don’t you understand how Pakistan harbored the very man who initiated the mess we are currently in. Baffles me how you’d be comfortable with our tax dollars being sent to these people. On the surface I’d get it, however this isn’t conventional.

I don't disagree with Trump's tweet about Pakistan. The broader point about foreign aid is however well off the mark.

I don't disagree with Trump's tweet about Pakistan. The broader point about foreign aid is however well off the mark.
Foreign aid funding used properly I have zero issue with! However we need to narrow who benefits from this cash. We are in a global ideology war!! Muslims won’t turn their back on each other for Christians and Jews! We need to understand that sooner than later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT