ADVERTISEMENT

No wall for the border butttt-DHS pays over $455K to build ‘security fencing’ around Biden’s beach home

I am sure all the parents who have had children die of Fentanyl overdoses are big fans of Rev. Julio Lopez. Plenty of crooked clergy are profiting from illegal immigration
Rev. Lopez is from Nuevo Laredo, Tx. which sits on the banks of the Rio Grande River. A wall would have to be built behind his city. That would not stop Fentanyl from being brought across the river from Laredo to his city. He is not responsible for the deaths of children who have died of Fentanyl overdoses.

Rev. Lopez is from Nuevo Laredo, Tx. which sits on the banks of the Rio Grande River. A wall would have to be built behind his city. That would not stop Fentanyl from being brought across the river from Laredo to his city. He is not responsible for the deaths of children who have died of Fentanyl overdoses.
Sounds like Rev. Lopez is well paid by the cartels and turns a blind eye to drug smugglers. He knows his "flock" wants the Rev to have a nice new car, big house and lots of jewelry.
Some of the worst people in the history of the world have hidden behind the mask of "being clergy"

Reactions: doerunn
Sounds like Rev. Lopez is well paid by the cartels and turns a blind eye to drug smugglers. He knows his "flock" wants the Rev to have a nice new car, big house and lots of jewelry.
Some of the worst people in the history of the world have hidden behind the mask of "being clergy"
First you suggest Rev. Lopez is responsible for children dying from Fentanyl and then he is well paid by the cartels for turning a blind eye to drug smuggling. And then he is one of the worst people in history and hiding behind the mask of "being clergy. All this because he is against building a wall? You don't know shyt about Rev. Lopez. Get a grip!

I am a vet and I didn't like that but COUNTRY first over personalities that are destroying our Nation like your angel Biden.
Biden is not my angel and I'm not a big fan but I would have voted for anyone who opposed Trump. My dislike turned to hate when he ridiculed a POW for being captured. It was especially disgusting considering how he avoided the draft! McCain was never a favorite either but he fought for his country and paid a heavy price. A price that should have never been ridiculed.

Last edited:
Reactions: newnangacane
Biden is not my angel and I'm not a big fan but I would have voted for anyone who opposed Trump. My dislike turned to hate when he ridiculed a POW for being captured. It was especially disgusting considering how he avoided the draft! McCain was never a favorite either but he fought for his country and paid a heavy price. A price that should have never been ridiculed.
I don't think that anyone has said that Trump was always politically correct and sensitive in some of his comments.
I agree on McCain, that physically challenged person he made fun of, others along the way, however if you put that aside and recognize those are just words in comparison to Biden being responsible for an ill advised Afganistan withdrawal that caused the deaths of 13 Marines, words from Trump are pale in comparison to deaths.

I don't think that anyone has said that Trump was always politically correct and sensitive in some of his comments.
I agree on McCain, that physically challenged person he made fun of, others along the way, however if you put that aside and recognize those are just words in comparison to Biden being responsible for an ill advised Afganistan withdrawal that caused the deaths of 13 Marines, words from Trump are pale in comparison to deaths.
Policies vs feelings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT