ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea willing to talk about giving up nukes....not good news for Dems

After all his trash talking it seems odd that fat punk is willing to give up his nuclear program. I'll believe it when his nukes are removed.

Why would this not be good news for Dems? That's crazy talk. We don't want North Korea nuking us either.

How bout we close the deal first. Then get excited.

All bulls!t aside: Is President Trump a little awkward on Tweeter? Yes. Has the President banged a lot of women? Yes. Does the President enjoy "F"-ing with the "fake" news outlets? Yes.

With all this being said, the guy knows what he's doing. He's running the country like a business and could give a rat's ass about what the special interest groups thinks. So "10 percenters", keep protesting, keep marching, keep getting in front of the cameras Hollywood / LeBum James...... IT'S NOT WORKING.

Get on board the party train or get run over by it. Move over Ronald Reagan, Donald Trump might just be the most productive president in the history of the United States of America.

All bulls!t aside: Is President Trump a little awkward on Tweeter? Yes. Has the President banged a lot of women? Yes. Does the President enjoy "F"-ing with the "fake" news outlets? Yes.

With all this being said, the guy knows what he's doing. He's running the country like a business and could give a rat's ass about what the special interest groups thinks. So "10 percenters", keep protesting, keep marching, keep getting in front of the cameras Hollywood / LeBum James...... IT'S NOT WORKING.

Get on board the party train or get run over by it. Move over Ronald Reagan, Donald Trump might just be the most productive president in the history of the United States of America.
Actually no...he doesn't. He has absolutely no idea of what he is doing. I imagine you could not care less since he is Republican. And a rumor North Korea is willing to talk doesn't change this fact. BTW...you forgot to add is 50 of his staff members either indicted, resigned, or fired? YES

Last edited:
Actually no...he doesn't. And a rumor North Korea is willing to talk doesn't change this fact. BTW...you forgot to add is 50 of his staff members either indicted, resigned, or fired? YES
“Rumor N Korea is willing to talk” so the S Korean delegation is a “rumor” again why lie? Why can’t you be honest?

Actually no...he doesn't. He has absolutely no idea of what he is doing. I imagine you could not care less since he is Republican. And a rumor North Korea is willing to talk doesn't change this fact. BTW...you forgot to add is 50 of his staff members either indicted, resigned, or fired? YES
STOP CD, you know good-and-damn-well the country is chugging right along. The economy is in good shape, everyone on this board is making more money, the number of illegal Mexican folks coming across the border has been reduced, No one is "F" ing with us, and the future is bright. Thanks to the Hollywood types, President Donald Trump will be reelected. I'll bet you lunch CD if the following doesn't happen; President Donald Trump will carry every state except for New York, California, and Massachusetts in 2020.....

STOP CD, you know good-and-damn-well the country is chugging right along. The economy is in good shape, everyone on this board is making more money, the number of illegal Mexican folks coming across the border has been reduced, No one is "F" ing with us, and the future is bright. Thanks to the Hollywood types, President Donald Trump will be reelected. I'll bet you lunch CD if the following doesn't happen; President Donald Trump will carry every state except for New York, California, and Massachusetts in 2020.....

This is America. The standard is not "Chugging Along". It is thriving. I am just being honest. The white house is in turmoil and pretending that it isn't does nothing for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT