ADVERTISEMENT

Not A Good Week for Canesport Radical Leftists - Elections Have Consequences

CaneBandit

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2020
Carrollton
Many of us Independents told you buck toothed donkeys to be careful who you vote for and who you prop up as heroes. Not a good week for:

Biden Markets
Biden Political Nominees
Biden Child in Cages Border Crises
Andrew Cuomo the Rapist
Radical Conspiracy Theories
Fauci Flipfloppping
1.9 Trillion Pork Bill

Most of you have been stuck in your echo chambers getting so triggered when you stick your heads outside

Many of us Independents told you buck toothed donkeys to be careful who you vote for and who you prop up as heroes. Not a good week for:

Biden Markets
Biden Political Nominees
Andrew Cuomo the Rapist
Fauci Flipfloppping
1.9 Trillion Pork Bill

Most of you have been stuck in your echo chambers getting so triggered when you stick your heads outside
Add ; Energy independence gone, Oil prices and gas prices up, schools still closed mostly blue states, economies still hampered again blue states, re-entering Paris Climate Accord and WHO.

Biden Markets
Biden Political Nominees
Andrew Cuomo the Rapist
Fauci Flipfloppping
1.9 Trillion Pork Bill

Apparently this will all change on March 4th..Trump is supposed to be inaugurated and a peaceful transition will take place..Can’t wait..It’s gonna be wild..

• Haha
Reactions: gokcub and cems52
I have seen this energy game

it’s tragic the amount of abuse the Dems try to bestow that man on Facebook. When you try to get clarity on their half assed assaults, they tell you that that owe you nothing
These bucktoothed donkeys are embarrassed by this buffoon in charge

Reactions: lysmaryj

Biden Markets
Biden Political Nominees
Andrew Cuomo the Rapist
Fauci Flipfloppping
1.9 Trillion Pork Bill

It’s not a bad week for the folks you mention because they either don’t care or are happy with the destruction of this country.

Reactions: CaneBandit
It’s not a bad week for the folks you mention because they either don’t care or are happy with the destruction of this country.
Soon the senate will approve your $1400 stimulus payment. If you feel that payment will destroy this country send it to me. I'll gladly do my part and yours to get this economy moving again.

Soon the senate will approve your $1400 stimulus payment. If you feel that payment will destroy this country send it to me. I'll gladly do my part and yours to get this economy moving again.
Cemen...this payment isn't necessary. If you think it will make a difference in ones life, I think you are hopeless. $1400 is chump change. It's a waste. It does nothing except funding the drug dealers.

Cemen...this payment isn't necessary. If you think it will make a difference in ones life, I think you are hopeless. $1400 is chump change. It's a waste. It does nothing except funding the drug dealers.
Maybe we should have asked for $2k which is the amount that lying POS ex-president promoted. Also, when did a Trump supporter have a clue about economics?

Well, it must not be rocket science since many of Trump supporters like you, shout out this ridiculous hash tag of #stopthesteal. What does that mean?
Show me where I’ve ever posted that conspiracy theory, liar? Let’s wait for you to return with egg on your face

Reactions: HJCane
Show me where I’ve ever posted that conspiracy theory, liar? Let’s wait for you to return with egg on your face

You and other right wing nutjobs post nonstop about a "stolen election". Sixty worthless lawsuits and a ruling by the Supreme Court say all of you right wingers including Trump are sore losers. America rejected a lying and corrupt POS con-artist.

Reactions: gokcub
You and other right wing nutjobs post nonstop about a "stolen election". Sixty worthless lawsuits and a ruling by the Supreme Court say all of you right wingers including Trump are sore losers. America rejected a lying and corrupt POS con-artist.
Of course you could not produce facts, you would rather spew lies. I am reporting your lies to the mods.

Reactions: HJCane
Maybe we should have asked for $2k which is the amount that lying POS ex-president promoted. Also, when did a Trump supporter have a clue about economics?
I am against any form of a handout ( welfare) especially in an amount that people would blow through with several stops at their supermarket and their liquor store and that's if they are somewhat responsible. The remainder will blow it on drugs and scratch offs.

Reactions: utatem
I am against any form of a handout ( welfare) especially in an amount that people would blow through with several stops at their supermarket and their liquor store and that's if they are somewhat responsible. The remainder will blow it on drugs and scratch offs.
Which neighborhood do you live in?

Of course you could not produce facts, you would rather spew lies. I am reporting your lies to the mods.

Why should I produce facts? You and other right wing nutjobs are the ones screaming #stopthesteal. Where is your evidence? The courts have all said you got no facts and you all are full of shzt.

Why should I produce facts? You and other right wing nutjobs are the ones screaming #stopthesteal. Where is your evidence? The courts have all said you got no facts and you all are full of shzt.
Did you get dropped on your head? Produce facts that I support the steak conspiracy. Never. You just spew lies. Prove I posted that instead of lying . We will wait

Egg on face #1

Did Joe Biden beat Donald J Trump in the 2020 presidential race?
You asked this yesterday and I responded. With you asking this same question, over and over, or did you forget, who has a worse case of dementia, you or Joe Biden?

ADVERTISEMENT