ADVERTISEMENT

Not one word

bobbie jo

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
Or post on the two sheriffs that were shot by thug. Not one word from anyone. Yep real outstanding people on this sight that scream social injustice and how bad this country is and how it is the worst place in the world. Disgusting.

Or post on the two sheriffs that were shot by thug. Not one word from anyone. Yep real outstanding people on this sight that scream social injustice and how bad this country is and how it is the worst place in the world. Disgusting.

And still waiting for LeBron, Biden and Harris to contribute to the reward fund for information on the assailant and the organizing group?

The audio between dispatch and the Female Deputy who was shot in the jaw and obviously can barely speak is beyond inspiring...then she administers first aid to her partner that was shot in the head. A true hero.

And still waiting for LeBron, Biden and Harris to contribute to the reward fund for information on the assailant and the organizing group?

why do they have to do that? I don’t understand? How come trump isn’t contributing? Or tiger woods?? What’s the point of that post

Cems What do you do when citizens CAN'T bear arms ? Fight the Armed assailants with a Butter knife ? ,,,,,,,,,, Guy ARMED to the Teeth breaks into your house and you have to assault him with spicy vocabulary and spread him with a butter knife, until the deconfliction expert arrives ? That'll work nicely LOL

You got a problem with that?
First off it had nothing to do with the cops being shot. He was using the shooting as an opportunity. Second, you can’t buy a military gun. That’s an ignorant myth. Third, the AR type guns we can own now and he wants to ban are exactly the kind of gun law abiding citizens need to own to protect themselves in certain situations. That’s why people are buying every one that’s available. That includes people of every race or political persuasion. Everyone wants a gun now, particularly an AR after seeing the potential of violence coming to their neighborhoods. Biden is basically saying he wants to keep law abiding citizens from owning the kind of gun they want and need. Instead, he could have supported police and talked about how to reduce crime, but that’s not on his agenda.

First off it had nothing to do with the cops being shot. He was using the shooting as an opportunity. Second, you can’t buy a military gun. That’s an ignorant myth. Third, the AR type guns we can own now and he wants to ban are exactly the kind of gun law abiding citizens need to own to protect themselves in certain situations. That’s why people are buying every one that’s available. That includes people of every race or political persuasion. Everyone wants a gun now, particularly an AR after seeing the potential of violence coming to their neighborhoods. Biden is basically saying he wants to keep law abiding citizens from owning the kind of gun they want and need. Instead, he could have supported police and talked about how to reduce crime, but that’s not on his agenda.

I wanted to see how far you would go with your limited post on what Biden really said. Here are the parts you missed.

Biden called the attacks “absolutely unconscionable” and said they “bring only greater violence, injustice, and grief to a nation in desperate need of healing.”

“Brave officers who pin on the shield carry a sacred responsibility and make an extraordinary sacrifice. Just as they owe it to the American people to protect and serve with honor, restraint, and accountability, Americans owe it to them to lessen the needless danger of their inherently dangerous jobs,” Biden said.

“Acts of lawlessness and violence directed against police officers are unacceptable, outrageous, and entirely counterproductive to the pursuit of greater peace and justice in America — as are the actions of those who cheer such attacks on. Those who perpetrate these crimes must be brought to justice, and, if convicted, face the full brunt of the law,” the Democrat added.

Stop cheery picking stuff that fits your right wing agenda.

Reactions: zackbear
I wanted to see how far you would go with your limited post on what Biden really said. Here are the parts you missed.

Biden called the attacks “absolutely unconscionable” and said they “bring only greater violence, injustice, and grief to a nation in desperate need of healing.”

“Brave officers who pin on the shield carry a sacred responsibility and make an extraordinary sacrifice. Just as they owe it to the American people to protect and serve with honor, restraint, and accountability, Americans owe it to them to lessen the needless danger of their inherently dangerous jobs,” Biden said.

“Acts of lawlessness and violence directed against police officers are unacceptable, outrageous, and entirely counterproductive to the pursuit of greater peace and justice in America — as are the actions of those who cheer such attacks on. Those who perpetrate these crimes must be brought to justice, and, if convicted, face the full brunt of the law,” the Democrat added.

Cems he blamed it on the gun as usual

Hey then immediately called for the gun ban. Take away legally owned guns from people that need them.

You obviously didn't see or hear Biden's disgust of this shooting? Too much Fox Fake News.

You are right. I did not see or hear disgust from Biden. I heard a milktoast and lame "don't support violence" Then he went off blaming the gun and not the scumbag coward that attempted to kill two police officers. Nor did he condemn the dirtbags chanting "Hope they die" and preventing citizens and families peaceful entry to and from a hospital.

I checked CNN and MSNBC to see what they had to say. They are saying little to nothing about the hunting of police. Nor did they discuss the Middle East Peace Accord which is major. The only news they seem to believe is worth reporting is the 5th straight day of promoting Woodwards Book.

You are right. I did not see or hear disgust from Biden. I heard a milktoast and lame "don't support violence" Then he went off blaming the gun and not the scumbag coward that attempted to kill two police officers. Nor did he condemn the dirtbags chanting "Hope they die" and preventing citizens and families peaceful entry to and from a hospital.

I checked CNN and MSNBC to see what they had to say. They are saying little to nothing about the hunting of police. Nor did they discuss the Middle East Peace Accord which is major. The only news they seem to believe is worth reporting is the 5th straight day of promoting Woodwards Book.

You seem to be up-to-speed on milquetoast and lame excuses. Lets hear your thoughts on Trump's lies to the American people about the seriousness of the Corona virus. Also, learn how to spell 2 syllable words before using them in sentences.

Reactions: zackbear

Just stop committing crimes..is that to hard to ask of people

You seem to be up-to-speed on milquetoast and lame excuses. Lets hear your thoughts on Trump's lies to the American people about the seriousness of the Corona virus. Also, learn how to spell 2 syllable words before using them in sentences.
Here is the truth about the virus you libs love so much because it is your only chance at power.

Not before MANY people trying to take it go down first. Sorry old friend, lots of people will die on both sides if this is carried out. At this point mine have hurt zero people.
I'm amazed my guns stay quietly in their cases. I keep worrying they will go out and wreak havoc by shooting innocent people or Police Officers...but they just sit there motionless, day in day out.

Here is the truth about the virus you libs love so much because it is your only chance at power.

And if it was manufactured in a lab? Does that change the fact Trump has killed 200,000 people? You're such a genius. Smfh

I'm amazed my guns stay quietly in their cases. I keep worrying they will go out and wreak havoc by shooting innocent people or Police Officers...but they just sit there motionless, day in day out.

Yeah man, these constant laws and restrictions on firearms only apply to law abiding citizens. They do nothing to curb gun violence. The criminals dont care what is banned or restricted.

Yeah man, these constant laws and restrictions on firearms only apply to law abiding citizens. They do nothing to curb gun violence. The criminals dont care what is banned or restricted.
Well, at least we can't get our hands on Crack, Cocaine, Heroin, Fentanyl, or other hard core drugs. Thank God for the anti-drug laws...

Reactions: mahb and dorsey2005

Sorry, I did not take the time to spell check. You fully understood what I meant but are attempting to deflect from the facts of the subject. Biden does not support law enforcement or the military..
You win the Cane Sport Spelling Bee and Biden wins the national most phony candidate award.

Reactions: CFSteve
Sorry, I did not take the time to spell check. You fully understood what I meant but are attempting to deflect from the facts of the subject. Biden does not support law enforcement or the military..
You win the Cane Sport Spelling Bee and Biden wins the national most phony candidate award.

But he'll be your next president.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT