ADVERTISEMENT

Now Obama wants gun control, the stuff had 8 years and did shit! Can’t he just shut up!

Hold on now Palm, Obama had been talking about gun control but folks on the right accused him of infringing on their second amendment rights. If you remember, he had a town hall meeting right before he left office a citizen stood up and asked him why the government was trying to take away his guns. He said "Sir, that simply isn't accurate and used an analogy about how traffic safety has evolved over the years with different studies that were used to decrease the number of traffic fatalities through increased safety measures with roads, seat belt laws, air bags etc and how we should be able to do the same thing with gun control. He told the guy, which I didn't know that Congress won't even let the Center for Disease Control conduct studies on mental health and gun violence.

Are you dumb, Obama had a republican congress that the NRA had in its pockets. So therefore, saying he had 8 yrs to take care of it, is accurate. But not stating he had republicans that fought tooth and nails to prevent it from happening is skewing the fact. Or in lemans term. " A dam lie" on your part. SMH
Had you wanted to argue like a gentleman I would, however since you start response with “are you dumb” I’ll let the facts win the argument for me! Saint Obama and the Dems controlled Congress, they were afraid of losing votes after Obamacare and all the other free shit they were handing out. See below, and before you try coming at me come strong with truth and facts or not at all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hotair...ol-controlled-congress-obamas-first-term/amp/

Reactions: vivijane
Hold on now Palm, Obama had been talking about gun control but folks on the right accused him of infringing on their second amendment rights. If you remember, he had a town hall meeting right before he left office a citizen stood up and asked him why the government was trying to take away his guns. He said "Sir, that simply isn't accurate and used an analogy about how traffic safety has evolved over the years with different studies that were used to decrease the number of traffic fatalities through increased safety measures with roads, seat belt laws, air bags etc and how we should be able to do the same thing with gun control. He told the guy, which I didn't know that Congress won't even let the Center for Disease Control conduct studies on mental health and gun violence.
Obama walked away from gun control over politics and votes!! Easy for him to say anything now Norm!! He did shit!! Nothing!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hotair...ol-controlled-congress-obamas-first-term/amp/

Reactions: vivijane
Are you dumb, Obama had a republican congress that the NRA had in its pockets. So therefore, saying he had 8 yrs to take care of it, is accurate. But not stating he had republicans that fought tooth and nails to prevent it from happening is skewing the fact. Or in lemans term. " A dam lie" on your part. SMH

Had full control first 2 years, did health care. You lie too!

WTF are you people talking about , OBAMA had no talent this is exactly why his legacy is going up in flames......Obama did all of his actions by Executive Decisions see DACA ,it was done illegally it never should have been done .......this ASSCLOWN was and is nothing more than a town organizer.......he is now doing it again to try and undermine the current POTUS w/ his newest organization.......OFA......look it up.........he tried to ruin our country and continues today w/ his newest endeavor.........LOSER.......

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT