ADVERTISEMENT

Now That Biden Gave A Great Speech putting multiple syllables together...Now what will you attack?

Yep I got a list that was left out of the great speech.
BLM the worst racist organization since the KKK
Antifa A Marxist Communist organization run by communist and partner with BLM that is run by communist also.
death to all police
rule of law and order
inner city Black on Black crime
American Greatness
China
Hunter Biden
higher Taxes on middle class workers
well I will stop it would take 24 hours to post it all.
All Lives Matter
Blue lives Matter
American exceptionalism is Great.

Literally every president and nominee in modern history uses a speech writer and teleprompter.,.get it together!
The difference is a well thought out speech written by writers, as opposed to spit shine the product for presentation., For joe, it was a pair of crutches.
So glad you’re proud YOUR candidate can read from a teleprompter 30 inches away.
No one said joey can’t read, we keep saying joey cant think straight.
Get it?????????
Pffffft

The difference is a well thought out speech written by writers, as opposed to spit shine the product for presentation., For joe, it was a pair of crutches.
So glad you’re proud YOUR candidate can read from a teleprompter 30 inches away.
No one said joey can’t read, we keep saying joey cant think straight.
Get it?????????
Pffffft
He delivered the speech superbly. You are reaching. Even Fox News said it was a great speech. I think you need another narrative.

Reactions: zackbear
He delivered the speech superbly. You are reaching. Even Fox News said it was a great speech. I think you need another narrative.
Fox did say it was a good speech, as the expectation bar was too low. However yes joe did an excellent job reading his prompters. Ask yourself why joe hasn’t been on live TV the entire year! Hasn’t left Delaware since February

hahaha Beetlejuice... I knew she reminded me of someone.. hahaha

Perfect...!
Beetlejuice was crying on TV yesterday - she has told BLM not to come to her block - she has barred them . And she has police guarding inside and outside of her home . Guess her life is more important than the peons that have to put up with them

Reactions: grbcane
Asking for a friend.

Since this is still a football board, Hershel Walker put it best this am. I paraphrase 'Because Biden took a baby step and was able to complete a 20 minute prescripted speach he is being treated as brilliant?" Is that kind of baby step really all the needed qualifications to be President of the USA? .

Love listened to Hershel, he has good ole boy common sense. He is so much smarter than some of the Eggheads in the political class.

Last edited:
Reactions: krvanness and mahb
LOL well now that he's confirmed to have a pulse and eye sight satisfying your requirements, lets see if he has a brain and his own voice, after 40 years of questionable at best racist at worse job history. Lets see him Actually State his policies and have the ability to defend them satisfying an adult perspective

LOL well now that he's confirmed to have a pulse and eye sight satisfying your requirements, lets see if he has a brain and his own voice, after 40 years of questionable at best racist at worse job history. Lets see him Actually State his policies and have the ability to defend them satisfying an adult perspective
If you had been paying attention you would have known he has already articulated his policies and positions. Watch Joe's commercials, the ones endorsed by him, or go to his website which contains all the information you desire.

CD thinks that he, Biden and Robert Byrd (Biden's Senate Mentor) and former KKK Grand Wizard know more about what is right for African Americans than an African American from Wrightsville GA.

Hershel's own words are below. The man makes sense. Hershel is SO MUCH SMARTER than little Joe.

Hello CD,
I am waiting for you to say you are a better source of information than Hershel Walker?
Also am hearing a lot of buzz that Biden was not a live broadcast, that it was cut pasted, cleaned up, photo shopped, edited, rehearsed and redone over at least a week? Yes it took Hollywood a week to make Biden look coherent for twenty minutes. Why could he not do his speach live in front of real people at the safe and social distanced drive in in Delaware that he made such a big deal out of having a big screen at?

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem and mahb
You miss understand dems er i mean cem. You may be satisfied by rehearsed commercials and staff written policies with much fine microscopic print. I actually have standards 😉. He needs to show more than the ability to read LOL. You do you and don't pull a muscle🤠

Reactions: central17
If you had been paying attention you would have known he has already articulated his policies and positions. Watch Joe's commercials, the ones endorsed by him, or go to his website which contains all the information you desire.

Maybe Joey Dementia can send commericails to the Chinese and Russians instead of real negotiations? I am sure they would be scared!

Then he can send in Hunter to take Millions for the Billions that the US taxpayers paid for an agreement not worth the paper its printed on.

Do we still have the pallets, Biden/Obama/Kerry delivered CASH to the Iranians. Joe can then say he saved the American Tax Payers dollars by not having to buy new pallots?

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
You miss understand dems er i mean cem. You may be satisfied by rehearsed commercials and staff written policies with much fine microscopic print. I actually have standards 😉. He needs to show more than the ability to read LOL. You do you and don't pull a muscle🤠

Maybe Martin Sheen (WestWing) would have been a better demi candidate in 2020? They cannot seem to differentiate between fact and fiction?
Sheen read the scripts very well, came across as very presidential and did well against fictional adversaries and false problems.
In reading what I just wrote, the Demi's messed up. Sheen has far more experience in fiction than Biden. But just remember, Biden never did well with reality.

Reactions: mahb
CD and CEMS, are writing their teleprompters as to how their opinions should mean more to African American's than Hershell Walker's. Are they waiting for Biden to channel his mentor, KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd to say "CUMMON MAN", to answer the question.

He read a short speech somebody else wrote from a teleprompter, and it's considered a great achievement- talk about setting the bar low. Waiting for debates.
Meanwhile, Trump is alleging that "deep state" officials in the FDA are deliberately hampering the development of a Covid vaccine in a bid to harm is re-election efforts. Paranoid lunatic!

Since this is still a football board, Hershel Walker put it best this am. I paraphrase 'Because Biden took a baby step and was able to complete a 20 minute prescripted speach he is being treated as brilliant?" Is that kind of baby step really all the needed qualifications to be President of the USA? .

Love listened to Hershel, he has good ole boy common sense. He is so much smarter than some of the Eggheads in the political class.
I've said this many times, but Herschel Walker is a total class act. The lone natty for UGA is solely because of him.

Reactions: central17
I've said this many times, but Herschel Walker is a total class act. The lone natty for UGA is solely because of him.

UGA at 11-1, 1942 team also consensus national champions OSU at 9-1 claimed AP regular season did not attend a bowl. Dawgs beat Florida 75-0 that year also beat UCLA in Rose Bowl

Maybe Joey Dementia can send commericails to the Chinese and Russians instead of real negotiations? I am sure they would be scared!

Then he can send in Hunter to take Millions for the Billions that the US taxpayers paid for an agreement not worth the paper its printed on.

Do we still have the pallets, Biden/Obama/Kerry delivered CASH to the Iranians. Joe can then say he saved the American Tax Payers dollars by not having to buy new pallots?
Old rehashed right wing lies. Can you do better?

paranoid ?!? Like Hillary Gate, Fake Russia Gate, FBI illegally wire tapping citizens, FBI entrapping citizens to extort them, like Dem Governors who were begging for help and now act like that never happened, Like DEMOCRATS are Moral and Honest LOL. Antifa and BLM are charity pacifist too I get it,,,,,,,,,,, EVERYONE but the liars seem to GET IT . You'll find out Nov 3rd

paranoid ?!? Like Hillary Gate, Fake Russia Gate, FBI illegally wire tapping citizens, FBI entrapping citizens to extort them, like Dem Governors who were begging for help and now act like that never happened, Like DEMOCRATS are Moral and Honest LOL. Antifa and BLM are charity pacifist too I get it,,,,,,,,,,, EVERYONE but the liars seem to GET IT . You'll find out Nov 3rd
I thought you Trumpers liked liars. Your Dear Leader is biggest one of all!

Reactions: cdwright40
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT