ADVERTISEMENT

Now That The Race is Even...

Yes..Let’s start with the new CDC analysis indicating 20,000 deaths in the next 21 days from Covid..This is the perfect place to start....

I'm hoping the campaign is finally starting to get it's shit together, after a woeful beginning.

Yes..Let’s start with the new CDC analysis indicating 20,000 deaths in the next 21 days from Covid..This is the perfect place to start....
It’s a virus that needs to run its course.

You must be a blast at parties.

So let me get the conspiracy theory straight. Cases were beginning to rise about a month + ago. The theory was this was all due to testing and the virus was not spreading so don't focus on the case count. Hospitalization and death numbers were still low was the support for that theory. Predictably after a few weeks of cases rising then hospitalization numbers began to increase. Then the theory is the hospitals are lying so don't pay attention to those numbers. After all deaths are still low and that's the number we should really focus on. Predictibly after a period of time the deaths started to increase. Now that the deaths are increasing, the medical examiner's are lying. Did I summarize that correctly? I think I did.

It's pretty funny. The Trumpers have convinced themselves every step of the way that this is all fake. Yet the virus continues to run its course of infection, hospital, and death for over 150,000 people and counting. All of this to support a man that could care less about anyone but himself. The sad thing is people like Trump need large segments of the population to be stupid and uninformed enough to believe his bullshit and unfortunately about 30% of our population falls into this category.

So let me get the conspiracy theory straight. Cases were beginning to rise about a month + ago. The theory was this was all due to testing and the virus was not spreading so don't focus on the case count. Hospitalization and death numbers were still low was the support for that theory. Predictably after a few weeks of cases rising then hospitalization numbers began to increase. Then the theory is the hospitals are lying so don't pay attention to those numbers. After all deaths are still low and that's the number we should really focus on. Predictibly after a period of time the deaths started to increase. Now that the deaths are increasing, the medical examiner's are lying. Did I summarize that correctly? I think I did.

It's pretty funny. The Trumpers have convinced themselves every step of the way that this is all fake. Yet the virus continues to run its course of infection, hospital, and death for over 150,000 people and counting. All of this to support a man that could care less about anyone but himself. The sad thing is people like Trump need large segments of the population to be stupid and uninformed enough to believe his bullshit and unfortunately about 30% of our population falls into this category.
All the result of rioting and looting.

Never said the virus is fake Lou. Only the results

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT