ADVERTISEMENT

NY Times and Fusion smacks Trump and his phonies

Its pretty diabolical stuff. I'd imagine the Bannon Trump relationship will be strained after the suggestion that Don Jr. is treasonous.
They’ve been strained since Bannon was in WH, Guy didn’t play well with others. Hard line type that doesn’t get you need a consensus to govern. He’s way right, unfortunately you have to play the game in today’s world and Bannon not a willing participant. Smart guy, just hard headed and Irish! You can tell an Irishman a mile away, however you can’t tell him much.

Reactions: Raoul2
Amazing. One friend says of Trump: "he's not only crazy he's stupid." I'm not his friend and could have told you that.

You don’t have any friends excluding the Muriel people! Nobody likes you! Go back
Go back to Muriel? Never met a Muriel. Sounds like a hot young French woman.
Careful bud you are skating on thin ice with your racist postings about Cubanos. Many on this Board. I'd like you to make a racist statement to one of us in person then count your teeth after we go a few rounds.
Word to the wise.

Careful bud you are skating on thin ice with your racist postings about Cubanos. Many on this Board. I'd like you to make a racist statement to one of us in person then count your teeth after we go a few rounds.
Word to the wise.
Racial posts about Cubans?? You’ve attacked my mother, and made plenty of false accusations! So I’ll give you some advice, check yourself. Back the F off you got no clue where you are treading!!! Zero!! I’d take the “in person” offer any time. Funny you make false accusations and threats nonstop, i hit back and you cry!!

Racial posts about Cubans?? You’ve attacked my mother, and made plenty of false accusations! So I’ll give you some advice, check yourself. Back the F off you got no clue where you are treading!!! Zero!! I’d take the “in person” offer any time. Funny you make false accusations and threats nonstop, i hit back and you cry!!
What's your address?

Will you show? I’d think this one out if I were you!! I can always meet you at the overpass you stay at?
You can P.M. me with it. If it is an underpass see if you can borrow smart phone from passing car for GPS coordinates or provide intersection. I'm waiting Ozanboy.

Sad. You have two jobs. Paper route and BK lounge?
More reading comprehension problems!! It’s sad how stupid you really are!! And living under a bridge I’d figure you could read so you find the correct off ramp! Do you just keep moving around with the shopping cart?

Word to the wise.

Sounds like a threat to me.

Let me get some popcorn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT