ADVERTISEMENT

OAN - What a pleasure to listen to

cems,
What is your point?
OAN is on the air. For example on Verizon cable. CNN+ is not.
Facts
The point is you rave about a right wing network that got kicked from DirectTV for lying about Covid and the 2020 election and they're your source for news. I don't make this shzt up. I only report the idiocy you post.

Reactions: cdwright40
Irresponsibly spreading misinformation is all I have seen from this channel on a level that has you begging for Fox News Misinformation....SMDH

Reactions: cems52
The announcement of the banishment of OAN from DirectTV was this year. Are you always out of touch with reality. Here's the proof.

Cems, my "reality" doesn't involve the status of OAN. If you think it's a big deal, well then good for you.

Do you partake in your news from OAN?
Cems, I'm trying to tell you I don't watch it. When it first came on the scene, I was a fan of it and would give it a look, as I alluded to from the post a year ago, but I haven't watched it in some time.

Cems, I'm trying to tell you I don't watch it. When it first came on the scene, I was a fan of it and would give it a look, as I alluded to from the post a year ago, but I haven't watched it in some time.
Good for you. Unfortunately, the OP is a consumer of that fake news from OAN. How pathetic!!

Ahh but none of the above mentioned media sites can hold a candle to CNN THE WINNER OF UNRELIABLE SOURCES.
Nobody is removing CNN from their distribution network or involving them in class action lawsuits. Nice try.

Reactions: cems52
OAN took a flesh wound but is in businsess. They are on the air this second. CNN PLUS IS DEAD & BURIED, no one would pay to watch Chris Wallace or any of their crap.

But the real issue CD & cems are showing, is their desperation to deflect attention from the horrible results of a progressive Biden presidency. Democrats control all arms of government and the country is heading into an inflationary recession with the US international strength a joke - surrendered to the Taliban and being invaded by drug cartels.

Read the highlights of a typical Brandonland day in May 2021:
* Strange things going on in China, and they continue, yet the only official Biden position to China is for anyone named Biden to receive payments from the CDP that are found to be omitted from government disclosure documents.
* A California Governor was facing a recall because of his Nazi lockdown policies and his "masks for thee but not for me" actions. Now he is considered top 5 for 24 Demi prez. There was more 2022 NFL draft picks on the Canes (1) than there are quaified demi 2024 candidates.
*Maricopa County election. The results of the 22 elections remain divisive, Red state governors will make sure the shut down shenanigans in 22 & 24.
*Gas shortages in Virginia and other states. Gee Brandon said everything was great with gas until Putin cucked him. The progressive green weenie policies are now in place and we see the result, inflation, war and a recession on the way.
* Progressives hating Israel. And now they want to suck up to Iran. The war in Ukraine will continue for years. If Iran is let out of the box Trump put them in, war in the middle east is likely. News flash to the demi's, wars are not good for anything but Liz Chaney's donors.

Yes CD-cem, OAN is a danger, to expose the truth about the failure and corruption of progressive policies.

Reactions: grbcane
Actually I don't blame Trump or Putin. I blame people that are stupid enough to put them office. That's the only real pushback to everything you have said here because instead of taking responsibility for horrible judgement you would rather say what about some dudes and his laptop....or what about Congress or whatabout some other president. NEVER taking personal RESPONSIBILITY!

Oy vey. Yeah, stupid people voted for Trump and it's all their fault.

Mensa members, Nobel Prize Winners, Valedictorians, Salutatorians, Summa Cum Laudes, Magna and just regular Cum Laudes got together with all of any remaining super smart people and gave us Joe and Kamala to make us forget the Trump era. So far even they only speak of Trump, nothing about Joe or what's her name.

Joe has finally gotten one thing right. He's screwed up all he's faced up until now. He says he's sending billions in material to the Ukraine. If he got that info correct, it is a good thing. All these other countries journalists, not ours, regularly quote him, pointing out his lack of coherence. Read especially the Australian news media!!

Oy vey. Yeah, stupid people voted for Trump and it's all their fault.

Mensa members, Nobel Prize Winners, Valedictorians, Salutatorians, Summa Cum Laudes, Magna and just regular Cum Laudes got together with all of any remaining super smart people and gave us Joe and Kamala to make us forget the Trump era. So far even they only speak of Trump, nothing about Joe or what's her name.

Joe has finally gotten one thing right. He's screwed up all he's faced up until now. He says he's sending billions in material to the Ukraine. If he got that info correct, it is a good thing. All these other countries journalists, not ours, regularly quote him, pointing out his lack of coherence. Read especially the Australian news media!!
Trump was impeached TWICE!!!!! IN FOUR YEARS OF SERVICE IN OFFICE!!!! Wake the hell up!

Trump was impeached TWICE!!!!! IN FOUR YEARS OF SERVICE IN OFFICE!!!! Wake the hell up!
Impeached by one party. Continue slapping yourselves on the back, it's what Liberals do. They 'contract' a result and compliment their judgement. Manure.

Impeached by one party. Continue slapping yourselves on the back, it's what Liberals do. They 'contract' a result and compliment their judgement. Manure.
Yes, that's how it usually works. Bill Clinton was Impeached by one party too. So what? The point is you don't have anything that allows a party to impeach you right?

Pelosi lowered the impeachment bar to a 3rd grade "we don't like you" level. I fully expect the new Republican Congress to impeach Biden and Mayorkas within 30 days of being sworn in. Hopefully they take less than 72 hours to do so as the Senate will not have 60 votes for Biden. But they will probably have the 60 votes for Mayorkas. Republicans will then demand a special council for Hunter. If Merrick Garland refuses, he will be impeached and probably be convicted by the Senate. Corrupt Nancy opened the door to "IMPEACHARAMA"!.

Yes, that's how it usually works. Bill Clinton was Impeached by one party too. So what? The point is you don't have anything that allows a party to impeach you right?
John Durham says: Hold that thought CD, I'll be with you shortly!
(made that up...so LIBerating)

Pelosi lowered the impeachment bar to a 3rd grade "we don't like you" level. I fully expect the new Republican Congress to impeach Biden and Mayorkas within 30 days of being sworn in. Hopefully they take less than 72 hours to do so as the Senate will not have 60 votes for Biden. But they will probably have the 60 votes for Mayorkas. Republicans will then demand a special council for Hunter. If Merrick Garland refuses, he will be impeached and probably be convicted by the Senate. Corrupt Nancy opened the door to "IMPEACHARAMA"!.
Lmao@pretending we have not had republican congresses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT