ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic. ADVARKAS HAVE YOU HEARD FROM YOUR FOLKS

I actually barely watch the news at all. He's the 1 bringing them over here right? Did I miss something?

HA HAHAHA HAaaa
Do U realize how ironic n funny this statement is......Ur regurgitating the far right , tin foil hat talking points than proudly admit U don't watch the news......gee, no wonder U r so well informed & educated......you're a real BIG thinker there patch, please enlighten us some more.

No news = ignorant
Fox News = ignorant

Either way you're all good Patch

HA HAHAHA HAaaa
Do U realize how ironic n funny this statement is......Ur regurgitating the far right , tin foil hat talking points than proudly admit U don't watch the news......gee, no wonder U r so well informed & educated......you're a real BIG thinker there patch, please enlighten us some more.

No news = ignorant
Fox News = ignorant

Either way you're all good Patch
Fox news is fine, they show both sides which Libs do not like to happen.

The world must confront the evil that is Islamic Terrorism. The world waited with Hitler and we saw what happened now the world is doing the same thing again. It is time to act.

I agree, but act upon the cowards that commit the evil acts and not the innocents.

If and when the ever happens. It's a humanitarian effort being shared by countries around the world. Germany has invited 800,000 to their country.
Not all Syrians are evil, not all Muslims either. Not all people from Alabama are racist pigs or everyone from NY an asshole.

Blanket statements and first reactions are never the most correct.

I'm all for squashing al queda and isis as the cockroaches they are. i just don't believe its all people from that part of the world or all people from anywhere.

There's enough fuked up people to go around...a pity but true.
Ok I can vibe with that I just personally think the better solution is to take out the root of the problem. So what caused all these refugees? ISIS right? So instead of all these countries taking in a million refugees why don't we just go in there & help solve the problem & waste ISIS that are occupying Syria? Cuz you see what 7 of those jokers just did in Paris last night it only takes 1 or 2 percent of those "refugees" to really be ISIS (wich you know that's probably the minimum that really are) to cause major problems. Ok do I get the Nobel Peace Prize for this post I think it takes a genius to come up with that solution lol

Fox news is fine, they show both sides which Libs do not like to happen.

I'd debate this assertion but thenI'd have to watch the channel to see if you're correct and my mind will not allow it. Yes I am a liberal on many issues and conservative on others...Aint we all?

Unity is a better way, division not so much. Opinions can differ but do they really need to taken to the extremes? Isis meet the KKK.

Well, like everything else on this site, perhaps you could enlighten us all on what would solve the problem instead of just hurling stupid little man type insults at those who are commenting?

Maybe we should buy all the terrorists happy meals with the Star Wars action figures from McDonalds. Maybe that would end the madness?

People with tons more experience, knowledge, & education than I will ever have are not able to answer this question.
That part of the world has been a uneducated, violent, RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST shit hole for the past 1000 years. A true human cesspool.

I don't have the answer.

Id like to say education, opportunity, freedom of thought & expression, economic opportunity & NO FUKING RELIGION would be a good start. Problem is we all know this aint happening.

But I also know the the Right Wing DEFAULT POSITION to always bomb away & talk tough, while other kids go to fight, doesn't seem to ever solve much either. HISTORY has shown that to be TRUE. So all the faux chicken hawk internet warrior talk is a lot of bullshit. U simply cant nuke 100 Million people off the planet

Ok I can vibe with that I just personally think the better solution is to take out the root of the problem. So what caused all these refugees? ISIS right? So instead of all these countries taking in a million refugees why don't we just go in there & help solve the problem & waste ISIS that are occupying Syria? Cuz you see what 7 of those jokers just did in Paris last night it only takes 1 or 2 percent of those "refugees" to really be ISIS (wich you know that's probably the minimum that really are) to cause major problems. Ok do I get the Nobel Peace Prize for this post I think it takes a genius to come up with that solution lol

I agree. take care of the problem with mighty force where the vermin live and work. It's way harder than that sounds and I'm not informed enough to offer a real solution either.

Reactions: Watuka Spirit
People with tons more experience, knowledge, & education than I will ever have are not able to answer this question.
That part of the world has been a uneducated, violent, RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST shit hole for the past 1000 years. A true human cesspool.

I don't have the answer.

Id like to say education, opportunity, freedom of thought & expression, economic opportunity & NO FUKING RELIGION would be a good start. Problem is we all know this aint happening.

But I also know the the Right Wing DEFAULT POSITION to always bomb away & talk tough, while other kids go to fight, doesn't seem to ever solve much either. HISTORY has shown that to be TRUE. So all the faux chicken hawk internet warrior talk is a lot of bullshit. U simply cant nuke 100 Million people off the planet

WELL SAID BROTHER!

Reactions: kerem
I'd debate this assertion but thenI'd have to watch the channel to see if you're correct and my mind will not allow it. Yes I am a liberal on many issues and conservative on others...Aint we all?

Unity is a better way, division not so much. Opinions can differ but do they really need to taken to the extremes? Isis meet the KKK.
Do you watch MSNBC the most liberal news channel in the world ?. I am conservative but I watch it to keep up on every side.

I don't have the answer.

Well, guess what? I am half Syrian on my Mother's side (though you would NEVER know this as I am cracker ass cracker white!!). However, I know that you CANNOT FORCE DEMOCRACY ON ANYONE! There are some people that are happy being sheep, and oppressed sheep at that. Being govern and ruled and living in fear from the wolves that live among them. While you are still lobbing insults at a political level at the right, you, nor anyone on "the left", have a solution for the problem.

The real problem is you have the wolves as un-uniformed soldiers living amongst the sheep. And they are just happy reigning terror over any free country that doesn't SHARE their religious ideals. So, the only thing that can be done is to either take the fight to them, or reconcile your fate to be one of the sheep that waits for the attack. Sorry to say, we are currently the latter.

Do you watch MSNBC the most liberal news channel in the world ?. I am conservative but I watch it to keep up on every side.

Guilty as charged. I'm anti-religious zealotry no matter where i see it. Don't know why that matters but i see this 'holy war' thing springing up here. off point. I'm sure you're a good man and mean well. I'm no different.

Reactions: kerem
Well, guess what? I am half Syrian on my Mother's side (though you would NEVER know this as I am cracker ass cracker white!!). However, I know that you CANNOT FORCE DEMOCRACY ON ANYONE! There are some people that are happy being sheep, and oppressed sheep at that. Being govern and ruled and living in fear from the wolves that live among them. While you are still lobbing insults at a political level at the right, you, nor anyone on "the left", have a solution for the problem.

The real problem is you have the wolves as un-uniformed soldiers living amongst the sheep. And they are just happy reigning terror over any free country that doesn't SHARE their religious ideals. So, the only thing that can be done is to either take the fight to them, or reconcile your fate to be one of the sheep that waits for the attack. Sorry to say, we are currently the latter.

U may be right.....all I know is last time we "took the fight to them" it resulted in 100k plus dead on all sides , trillions of dollars spent, and we have a bigger shit show in the world than before " we took it to them"

These are facts

When u r dealing with religious extremism and people that don't care if they die it seems that taking the fight to them is a potentially never ending quagmire

And btw: we have PLENTY of religious extremist in this country as well......some of them r running for President

Who is taking guns away? Do you think a bunch of partying young people at a concert need to be blasting away in a confined crazed environment? Who knows how that would have turned out?
Worse? Maybe, maybe not. There is no easy solution to this shyte. Thank you for your service.
Maybe you don't understand. Any responsible concealed carry owner doesn't carry when they are partying. I carry all the time never needed to pull but had I been there I would like to think I could of stopped one or two of them. I never said anyone was taking guns away. The gun laws in Europe are much tighter than here that is all I was getting at. When I was in Germany if you owned a gun it had to be kept at a gun club the same for France I believe. I am talking about responsible gun owners nothing else. Don't read into something that isn't there. I would hope anyone going to a concert would not carry a weapon to it. But had there been a few people having dinner or site seeing maybe they could possible have helped.

U may be right.....all I know is last time we "took the fight to them" it resulted in 100k plus dead on all sides , trillions of dollars spent, and we have a bigger shit show in the world than before " we took it to them"

These are facts

When u r dealing with religious extremism and people that don't care if they die it seems that taking the fight to them is a potentially never ending quagmire

And btw: we have PLENTY of religious extremist in this country as well......some of them r running for President

Well, to your point though, taking the fight to them has led to a lot of top tier terrorists being killed. Remember Bin Laden? How about al-Zarqawi? These WERE hard line terrorists that were sent to Hell by having boots on the ground. Are we safer now as a result? Yes. Are there more terrorists that need to be dealt with? Of course. People are going to die either way dude. Unfortunate but true. But don't kid yourself. These terrorists are HERE IN AMERICA as we debate the question of what should be done. WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN PARIS WILL HAPPEN HERE, AGAIN!

And remember this; America was founded by Christian men and on Christian ideals. I say this because you eluded to the fact that Christians are religious extremists. You may want to keep that in mind before you piss on those who are "running for president". This was, at one time, considered a Christian nation. Not that anyone was excluded because of their own religion. But now Christians can't even be Christians in a country founded by Christians on Christian principles. Just some food for thought dude.

I don't have the answer.

Kareem, how do you explain the following. The Nazzi's were the most educated people of their time, they listened to the music of Richard Wagner. Hitler was an atheist, he followed the teachings of Nietzsche. He even had his quotes on the grounds of Auschwitz.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT