ADVERTISEMENT

Officer Who Struck Back at Dumb C**t For Hitting Him Cleared.

Race is not the issue. I don't give a crap what color, nationality, or background he is. That was excessive and stupid and he should have been reprimanded. Not fired but he should have been suspended without pay for awhile. No need at all to hit her like that with other officers restraining her.

Race is not the issue. I don't give a crap what color, nationality, or background he is. That was excessive and stupid and he should have been reprimanded. Not fired but he should have been suspended without pay for awhile. No need at all to hit her like that with other officers restraining her.
He very well may have but you won’t hear about that.

Bullshit you don’t care about race. Only two things you care about are race and what someone can do for you! Oh and claiming Even Sherriffs is your neighbor or some other tale you’ve spun here.

CD. I agree with you. Can't believe It! If you have a cop hitting a chick in front of 65,000 peeps, my mind asks, what would he do in a dark alley??? Glad the chick wasn't family or friend of mine. Because that cop wouldn't be long for this world. And you can log my IP #.

I guess the only real issue I had was the fact that he hit a chick...I mean just because he's a cop doesnt give him a pass, nor the fact that she smacked him. She was completely hammered and I am a little disappointed that it took so many of them to get her drunk ass out of there.

I have been smacked by a few drunk chicks, not one have I ever even thought about hitting (ok that last part is a lie, I may have thought about it, but I DIDNT)

Outside of all that, it really does not matter. It is over and done with

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT