ADVERTISEMENT

Official Vice Presidential Debate Thread

Really digging that fly that landed on Pence’s head.

The fly knows.

Best part of the debate.

Cortez, you disappoint me, I threw you a fast ball right down the center of home plate. You could have referenced how a fly is attracted to excrement.

Cortez, you disappoint me, I threw you a fast ball right down the center of home plate. You could have referenced how a fly is attracted to excrement.

I did miss the signal. Sorry. I thought it was a signal to “slide.”

Reactions: grbcane
Nobody is changing their vote based upon this VP debate, but Pence railroaded her. Good thing there wasn’t a shovel for Pence to dig her a grave to add 6 more feet of social distancing.

Watch for the polls in 7 days, Ryan, as to who won the debate. You think Pence won? I don’t. Truth? We’ll learn the truth next week.

On Rasmussen today, DJT got reamed for his activities over the last 7 days. Biden +12.

I'm not offended by any means. I have never actually seen her debate or talk much less. She just came across as smug and unlikable. Hillary was the same way.

She’s condescending and feels the need to define simple words for us. She also has the most annoying voice I’ve ever heard.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not voting on likability tho. That was just a shallow observation of mine from the debate. I dont particularly like Trump as a person but his policies are better for America. That's my vote.

Ok, Mungo.

Bottom line for me: Harris helped rather than hurt Joe tonight. Mission accomplished.

Pence didn't answer the question of leaving power peacefully. Don't worry guys they're gonna walk away just like every other president has. And if Trump smart he might wanna walk fast cause the same FBI director he talked sh!t about might have a lil paper put in his hand and some shinny jewelry on his wrist.

Harris didn't answer about stacking the court either. Americans deserve better.

LOL. My wife’s reaction: you guys are so anti women that it’s unbelievable. Wake up! Also, Pence way overused his time. Never followed the rules. Harris remained calm despite this insult.

The fly on Pence’s hair made the night.
Does your wife know that there are more women in the white house under Trump than any administration in history?

I agree. I think both Harris and Pence accomplished what they set out to do.
I haven’t watched it yet. To read your post though it sounds like they proved that both cabinets aren’t completely looney after the last debate.

I will say that people are going to be much more interested to hear what harris has to say than pence because Pence is just running for vp where as a lot of people believe that harris is really the person that’ll be in charge of the white house if biden wins. We’ve all heard pence speak a million times but harris is new to a lot of people.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT