ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Boy, Trump in Trouble

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Another Republican donor has bailed on Trump. It's getting worse for the GOP as we near the midterms. Here's what Seth Klarman, former GOP donor, had to say.
But now, alarmed by Trump’s radical and dangerous presidency, Klarman has already donated “$1 million to the Senate Majority PAC and $2 million to the super PAC supporting House Democrats,” according to the Washington Post.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/former-...e=sd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MM09232018

Another Republican donor has bailed on Trump. It's getting worse for the GOP as we near the midterms. Here's what Seth Klarman, former GOP donor, had to say.
But now, alarmed by Trump’s radical and dangerous presidency, Klarman has already donated “$1 million to the Senate Majority PAC and $2 million to the super PAC supporting House Democrats,” according to the Washington Post.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/former-...e=sd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MM09232018
Klarman or Klansman? He is donating to the Dems...

Reactions: Castillo147
I know right wingers are lazy but you need to wake your ass up and see what's about to come down on Trump. Lazy good for nothing right winger waiting on your government handout. smh
Things must be slow in the world of Cems, you found a 2nd RINO? You're on a roll.

Weed em out... Trump will more than make up for it by getting an extra 10% of the black vote. Maybe Cems?

giphy.gif

You and I know there are at least 3 million more Rhio's than right wingers in America.
I have no idea how or where you came up with that, but OK if that's what you think.

This Kavanaugh craziness and the Obama's hitting the campaign trail is perfect timing.

I have no idea how or where you came up with that, but OK if that's what you think.

This Kavanaugh craziness and the Obama's hitting the campaign trail is perfect timing.
You not understanding the 3 million reference tells us alot about your diminishing political knowledge. Go back to Fox Fake News.

Yep, another Republican who has had enough of Trump's lies and corruption.

I know right wingers are lazy but you need to wake your ass up and see what's about to come down on Trump. Lazy good for nothing right winger waiting on your government handout. smh

Trump will eventually bend over. lol

You and I know there are at least 3 million more Rhio's than right wingers in America.

You not understanding the 3 million reference tells us alot about your diminishing political knowledge. Go back to Fox Fake News.

Have you seen the pee video? That shzzt sticks.

Live footage of cems acting like a cuck with his little shit bitch libtard Queen Cuck:

RwCnmQP.gif

Reactions: UM_Ryan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT