ADVERTISEMENT

OJ on Fox

This is the most bizarre show I’ve ever seen. Chris Darden is a pretty cool guy. He took the heat for trying the glove on but truth is the last thing authorities wanted was a conviction. That’s why trial got moved from Simi Valley

Last edited:
This is the most bizarre show I’ve ever seen. Chris Darden is a pretty cool guy. He took the heat for trying the glove on but truth is the last thing authorities wanted was a conviction. That’s why trial got moved from Similar Valley.
This was more about the judge letting it get out of control by allowing the race card in. Glove or no glove he was getting off. Lets face it.....OJ was the whitest black man in America.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
This was more about the judge letting it get out of control by allowing the race card in. Glove or no glove he was getting off. Lets face it.....OJ was the whitest black man in America.

UM grad Vincent Bugliosi did a interview in Playboy before the trial pretty much saying case was a slam dunk. The only thing that worried him was the change of venue.

UM grad Vincent Bugliosi did a interview in Playboy before the trial pretty much saying case was a slam dunk. The only thing that worried him was the change of venue.
I read his book "Outrage." Great read and compelling.

I read his book "Outrage." Great read and compelling.

Didn’t read that but definitely will. Read a few of his books and he amazes me with his clarity of thought. He’ll lay it out that a person in a given circumstance either would or wouldn’t act this way. When he gives his reasons it’s clear. Remember in “ The sea will tell “ he’s brilliant.

Didn’t read that but definitely will. Read a few of his books and he amazes me with his clarity of thought. He’ll lay it out that a person in a given circumstance either would or wouldn’t act this way. When he gives his reasons it’s clear. Remember in “ The sea will tell “ he’s brilliant.
There is a good reason why Darden and Clark ripped the dream team and not Itto......its because if you want to continue to practice you dont publicly rip judges. I agree with you on Darden.....he made mistakes like any other attorney with less experience would make......but this wasnt on him. There was a lot of other blame to go around (Ito, Dennis Fung, Garcetti, etc.)

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
There is a good reason why Darden and Clark ripped the dream team and not Itto......its because if you want to continue to practice you dont publicly rip judges. I agree with you on Darden.....he made mistakes like any other attorney with less experience would make......but this wasnt on him. There was a lot of other blame to go around (Ito, Dennis Fung, Garcetti, etc.)

Agree Ito let it be made about race and things that didn’t have anything to do with the murders. Still think coming off Rodney King Riots they didn‘t want a conviction.

I recommend watching if Fox runs it again. OJ is a trip he’s way out there. Funny he says everyone that knows him knows he’s a veracious reader. I remember in Mark Furmans book he had a copy of OJ’s letter possible suicide note, if you get a chance read it. He couldn’t spell or formulate a sentence.

Reactions: canesfan470
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT