ADVERTISEMENT

OK guys, INAUGURAL vote for……………

majus12

SuperCane
Oct 15, 2004
Which of the following deserves to win the
INNAGURAL PEE WEE HERMAN DONKEY MASTURBATION AWARD?????
The QUALIFIED nominees are
cems 52
cd
miamimike
raoul
cortez55403
Rest of field!

Let me cast the first vote FOR
“CEMS 52”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The trophy for this is a flacid penis mold of cems52, that had to be doubled in size for the machine to notice and 3D print it
LMAO….LMAO
LMAO….LMAO

cems 52
cd
miamimike
raoul
cortez55403
Rest of field!

“CEMS 52”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The trophy for this is a flacid penis mold of cems52, that had to be doubled in size for the machine to notice and 3D print it
LMAO….LMAO
LMAO….LMAO
Your poll seems to lack responses. Perhaps you've listed the wrong nominees! Try replacing "Rest of field!" with some proper candidates.

Last edited:
Your poll seems to lack responses. Perhaps you've listed the wrong nominees! Try replacing "Rest of field!" with some proper candidates.

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner first one from the list to respond is the WINNER

Reactions: majus12
cems 52
cd
miamimike
raoul
cortez55403
Rest of field!

LMAO….LMAO
LMAO….LMAO
Majus, Aren’t you the guy who received and acknowledged support from Cane fans across the political spectrum during the frightening and ultimately tragic loss of your family member in the snows of Lake Tahoe? You expressed appreciation for that support.

Today, however, your inner demons have done you in. You reference “donkey masturbation” and a “flaccid penis mold” during your spontaneous outburst against Cane fans you don’t agree with politically.

What’s up, man? Are you ok healthwise?

Reactions: canam1965
Majus, Aren’t you the guy who received and acknowledged support from Cane fans across the political spectrum during the frightening and ultimately tragic loss of your family member in the snows of Lake Tahoe? You expressed appreciation for that support.

Today, however, your inner demons have done you in. You reference “donkey masturbation” and a “flaccid penis mold” during your spontaneous outburst against Cane fans you don’t agree with politically.

What’s up, man? Are you ok healthwise?
Please dont conflate the 2 issues.
Come on cortez, I only teased you. It was cems52 that I criticized
Furthermore Pee Wee ws caught masterbating in a movie theatre, alas the reference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT