ADVERTISEMENT

Omar Kelly Is A Total Ass Clown

Canes1575

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 14, 2011
Hollywood
He tweeted Marino was never good enough to win a super bowl.. The guy is a total dumb-ass and is clueless.

I specially like when he tries to talk Miami foot ball and is so out of touch that he sounds like a total DUMB-ASS..!!!

Every time I hear this guy on the radio I just change the channel.. MORON..!!!

I was 7 in 85...But I remember the Pats beating the Dolphins and the Raiders. I thought the Raiders was going back to the Super Bowl.

I can’t remember the RB killed in a car crash.

Sammie Smith was hot garbage in the NFL.

Karim Abdul Jabbar haha

Reactions: USMC/CANE
He tweeted Marino was never good enough to win a super bowl.. The guy is a total dumb-ass and is clueless.

I specially like when he tries to talk Miami foot ball and is so out of touch that he sounds like a total DUMB-ASS..!!!

... you really can't call a guy like that "clueless" as they're all playing the game and trying to find their way on to ESPN panels, or something bigger than what they're currently doing.

Jemele Hill. Skip Bayless. J.A. Adande. Kevin Blackinstone. Israel Gutierrez. Tim Cowlishaw. Bill Plaschke. Woody Paige. Stephen A. Smith. Bob Ryan. Michael Wilbon.

Not exactly cream-of-the-crop commentators/reporters; many of which have made their names and "careers" shouting over the guy / gal next to them and throwing enough s**t at the wall like Kelly might, hoping that something sticks.

Such is the nature of the beast these days—and it's not going to get any better with the four-letter network cutting guys like Simmons or Olbermann (and their bloated salaries) as many folks are cutting their cord with cable and the networking is taking a huge financial hit—i.e.—more under qualified "journalists" will be taking jobs once held by better reporters.

Check this article in Forbes — http://www.forbes.com/sites/vincentfrank/2015/07/12/losing-millions-of-subscribers-espn-now-facing-tough-decisions/

Reactions: USMC/CANE
I was 7 in 85...But I remember the Pats beating the Dolphins and the Raiders. I thought the Raiders was going back to the Super Bowl.

Karim Abdul Jabbar haha
KAJ was the JAG of all JAG's. I never saw a worse running back in all my life!

Hard to believe after watching him play his whole career! So many lousy NFL QBs have won Super Bowls!

Marino never had a RB after Tony Nathan retired, so no running game and he had NO Defense either!!

Everybody knew what he was going to do, and few ever stopped him!! Today the rules are such that they favor the offense. The rules when Marino played favored the Defense. That's why everyone is breaking Marinos records today. Most of those guys couldn't ever carry his jock strap!

GO FINS!!!

Marino waa good enough, the defense run by one Tom Olivedotti was not.

Marino's first few years, he did things other QBs dreamed about.
Some QBs couldn't even dream about doing what he could do.
It was a privilege to have watched him play.
O kelly has always been an Ass clown

Reactions: King_Cane

Karim Abdul Jabbar haha
David Overstreet……little RB really fast….i think he was from Oklahoma.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT