ADVERTISEMENT

One week to go: your election prediction?

cortez55403

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2004
OK politicos. Please post your prediction as to the election results that will be coming in next Tuesday. Popular vote for Trump vs popular vote for Biden. Extra credit for Electoral College results.

Here’s my take:

Biden 52%, Trump 47%.

Rationale?

*only 1% of voters go for third party candidates vs 5% in 2016. Those voters hated Hillary and Trump. Less impact this time.
*increased Republican voter registration is offset by ”leakage” by former Trump supporters among older voters (Covid fears continue) and suburban women (tired of DJT attacks on women).
*hatred of Hillary does not translate to hatred of Joe. He’s harder to hate.
*love of Trump and hatred of Trump are both strong. Huge voter turnout by both parties.
*Biden carries Arizona, loses in Texas and does better than Hillary in the industrial Midwest. Florida is a true toss up. If Trump loses Florida, it’s an Electoral landslide For Biden.

What’s your take?

Thanks.

Trump 48.9 Biden 48.1 Jorgensen 2.1 Hawkins .5

Trump pulls out the popular and wins 3-4 more states than he won in 2016.

People in California NY PA MI and all the Blue states are tired of the Draconian lockdowns. Plus Joes lies about not ever discussing Hunters Business dealings in China Ukraine Russia Etc will haunt him until Election Day and Beyond. Tonight on Tucker record is will be exposed from Biden Inner circle begging business partner not to expose Joe for the fraud he really is Finally the last debate Joes said he will end the oil industry. Not to smart Joe.
Also I think most rational people are tired of blaming Trump for COVID. It’s China’s fault. Trump will hold them accountable. Biden is owned by China.
Biggest turn out ever maybe 150million?
Red wave coming. Republicans add a couple senate seats 2-3 and take back the house. Maybe with this ass Whoopin the Dems will start to realize America rejects their radical agenda..

Trump Train

I could not guess what the percentages end up as, however I am hoping for a very strong Republican voter turnout on the 3rd. Biden appears to be the frontrunner at this point. God help us as a country should Biden - Harris win.

Reactions: krvanness
Trump 48.9 Biden 48.1 Jorgensen 2.1 Hawkins .5

Trump pulls out the popular and wins 3-4 more states than he won in 2016.

People in California NY PA MI and all the Blue states are tired of the Draconian lockdowns. Plus Joes lies about not ever discussing Hunters Business dealings in China Ukraine Russia Etc will haunt him until Election Day and Beyond. Tonight on Tucker record is will be exposed from Biden Inner circle begging business partner not to expose Joe for the fraud he really is Finally the last debate Joes said he will end the oil industry. Not to smart Joe.
Also I think most rational people are tired of blaming Trump for COVID. It’s China’s fault. Trump will hold them accountable. Biden is owned by China.
Biggest turn out ever maybe 150million?
Red wave coming. Republicans add a couple senate seats 2-3 and take back the house. Maybe with this ass Whoopin the Dems will start to realize America rejects their radical agenda..

Trump Train

Thanks Ed. If your scenario happens (Trump + more Republican Senators + Reps take back the House) that will indeed be an ass whoopin. I’ll be back next week to congratulate you.

Let’s see.

Reactions: kamco360 and edtuna
So far early voting data appears to be consistent with Pre-voting polls with very little deviation....Goods news if you are on the left..Not so good for Trump.....Expected turnout in early voting could exceed 100k...Only 137k votes were counted in all of 2016...But remember, not all the votes have been counted and Election Day ballots could show a different result..

So far early voting data appears to be consistent with Pre-voting polls with very little deviation....Goods news if you are on the left..Not so good for Trump.....Expected turnout in early voting could exceed 100k...Only 137k votes were counted in all of 2016...But remember, not all the votes have been counted and Election Day ballots could show a different result..

Thats if you think all those votes are going to Biden.. Which is wishful thinking...

Reactions: mahb

This is why its a pickem.

Reactions: grbcane
Depends on what time of the day you ask me, I go back and forth, but here’s my prediction.

Trump wins the electoral college, and Biden wins the popular vote, in large part due to

The Peoples Republic of California.

Depends on what time of the day you ask me, I go back and forth, but here’s my prediction.

Trump wins the electoral college, and Biden wins the popular vote, in large part due to

The Peoples Republic of California.

grb,

You could be right. I voted in Cali last week. Filled out my ballot at home and dropped into an “official” county ballot box. Not the phony ones erected by rogue Republicans 2 weeks ago. Those were deemed to be illegal and misleading and were near immediately shutdown.

This week, I received a text and email from my county’s election officials reporting that my ballot was properly received and validated. It would be counted.

In 2016, California voted 61.5% for Clinton and 31.5% for Trump. A whopping 7.1% voted for third party candidate. This year? How about 65% for Joe, 33% for Don and 2% for third parties. That’s my guess.

Are you watching Tucker tonight Cortez? He’s has a special guest named Bobulinski who evidently has information on Joe Biden being a complete low life liar and how he profited millions off of Hunter selling access to him and the Vice Presidency

Ed,

these last minute conspiratorial smears look like desperation ”hail Mary’s” as the clock winds down to zero. Why are you watching? You are voting for DJT with no reason to find new reasons to vote for him.

If your reading of the polls is correct, DJT has got this. Why are you worrying about anything Fox reports or Tucker says? Relax.

OK politicos. Please post your prediction as to the election results that will be coming in next Tuesday. Popular vote for Trump vs popular vote for Biden. Extra credit for Electoral College results.

Here’s my take:

Biden 52%, Trump 47%.
Biden 350 Electoral votes
Rationale?

*only 1% of voters go for third party candidates vs 5% in 2016. Those voters hated Hillary and Trump. Less impact this time.
*increased Republican voter registration is offset by ”leakage” by former Trump supporters among older voters (Covid fears continue) and suburban women (tired of DJT attacks on women).
*hatred of Hillary does not translate to hatred of Joe. He’s harder to hate.
*love of Trump and hatred of Trump are both strong. Huge voter turnout by both parties.
*Biden carries Arizona, loses in Texas and does better than Hillary in the industrial Midwest. Florida is a true toss up. If Trump loses Florida, it’s an Electoral landslide For Biden.

What’s your take?

Thanks.
Biden 50%, Trump 43% Biden 350 Electoral votes. American people won't make the same mistake again!

Last edited:
Ed,

these last minute conspiratorial smears look like desperation ”hail Mary’s” as the clock winds down to zero. Why are you watching? You are voting for DJT with no reason to find new reasons to vote for him.

If your reading of the polls is correct, DJT has got this. Why are you worrying about anything Fox reports or Tucker says? Relax.
Joe Biden is a lying fraud and you are a complete hypocrite for dismissing this Biden Family Corruption. This is probably the most corrupt person to ever run for President. Your comment further cements how irrational and biased your mindset is. You are totally inundated with the fake news media. I’m not worried in the slightest. We shall see next Weds if you are feeling as pompous as you are now.

Joe Biden is a lying fraud and you are a complete hypocrite for dismissing this Biden Family Corruption. This is probably the most corrupt person to ever run for President. Your comment further cements how irrational and biased your mindset is. You are totally inundated with the fake news media. I’m not worried in the slightest. We shall see next Weds if you are feeling as pompous as you are now.

‘I’m not feeling pompous. I’m feeling that the “goose is cooked” whether the winner be Trump or Biden. The polls have been remarkably stable for months. No reason to think there’s gonna be a radical shift in the next 6 days.

Like a poster said several weeks ago, “I’d vote for a turkey sandwich over Trump.” That‘s exactly how I feel. He totally botched the handling of the pandemic and lied bout it. He‘s still lying about it saying that “we’ve turned the corner” even as new infections hit new highs. He has diminished our international stature among our allies and kissed the butts of multiple dictators. Disgraceful. Republican Senator Sasse had it just right last week when he eviscerated Trump publicly.

Thats my opinion which you call irrational, biased, hypocritical, pompous and inundated by the fake news media. C’mon Ed. It’s my opinion. Not some nutty opinion foisted on me by some news network.

If Trump wins, I will come on here and eat crow publicly, admitting that I misread the American voters just as I misread them in 2016. If Biden wins, what will be your response? A gracious admission that you misread the voters or a biting allegation of fraud or manipulation by the fake news media?

‘I’m not feeling pompous. I’m feeling that the “goose is cooked” whether the winner be Trump or Biden. The polls have been remarkably stable for months. No reason to think there’s gonna be a radical shift in the next 6 days.

Like a poster said several weeks ago, “I’d vote for a turkey sandwich over Trump.” That‘s exactly how I feel. He totally botched the handling of the pandemic and lied bout it. He‘s still lying about it saying that “we’ve turned the corner” even as new infections hit new highs. He has diminished our international stature among our allies and kissed the butts of multiple dictators. Disgraceful. Republican Senator Sasse had it just right last week when he eviscerated Trump publicly.

Thats my opinion which you call irrational, biased, hypocritical, pompous and inundated by the fake news media. C’mon Ed. It’s my opinion. Not some nutty opinion foisted on me by some news network.

If Trump wins, I will come on here and eat crow publicly, admitting that I misread the American voters just as I misread them in 2016. If Biden wins, what will be your response? A gracious admission that you misread the voters or a biting allegation of fraud or manipulation by the fake news media?
Ok Pompous May have been an over reach.lol. I will eat crow if I’m wrong as well. Trump saved 2 million lives and has done an amazing job.the experts early on said 100-200k could die even if we did everything right. Well Trump has done almost everything right and 225k have died. But vaccines and Therapeutics therapeutics have been developed in record time Thanks to President Trump and Operation Warp Speed. Do you really Think Joe would have shut down travel? Or developed the ventilators ? Or the mass PPP in such a quick way? No way. Trump and his business mind cutting red tape is to Thank for the rapid response. History in 4 years will show that we were tops in the world to deal with this tragic pandemic. If Joe was in charge 2 million would be dead. Btw I’m not wrong. If Trump loses its because of mass voter fraud in PA & NV & MI & MN. More reports are out this week of voter fraud in TX. Oh and jus in Trump Approval at 52% and he’s leading Nationally 48-47. 😬. Have a nice day!!

Why is it your opinion he’s done such a bad job?? Uhm maybe because you believe all the negative biased fake news that is Spewed all over the media outlets 24/7. Yez you have the right to your opinion but you are a hypocrite for calling President Trump a Liar while you call Joes 47years of lies and corruption smears?? There is now concrete evidence Joe was up to his eyeballs in these money laundering schemes and used his office to enrich himself and his corrupt family

it's a tough one. I'm going to say Biden wins the popular vote and Trump wins the electoral college.

Biden 51%
Trump 49%

Trump gets the 270.

I dont think as many people hate Trump as some would think. Since before he was even elected there has been an unprecedented, constant coordinated attack against Trump from the media and dems. This leads many to believe he is a dead man walking, thankfully the media and libs dont speak for most of America. The constant riots and attacks might have backfired. I think the libs have overplayed their hand and it is going to get bit.

Now that being said....I really have no idea. I wouldnt be surprised if either won in a landslide or it's close in either direction.

Obviously we are on opposite ends of the spectrum but the same things you claim of Trump I can say about Biden. Biden / Obama literally stopped testing during the swine flu. What would happen if Trump did that now? The media would be on their soapbox wouldn’t they? The MSM has all but ignored the Biden / China / Ukraine fiasco after us having to endure 4 years of Russia Russia Russia which was proven to be false. There’s a ton more evidence against the Biden family than ever existed against Trump or his cohorts. Literally the very same thing General Flynn was arrested for is exactly what Hunter Biden and his family did with the Chinese.

How any of you can vote Biden is not only despicable to me but complicit.

it's a tough one. I'm going to say Biden wins the popular vote and Trump wins the electoral college.

Biden 51%
Trump 49%

Trump gets the 270.

I dont think as many people hate Trump as some would think. Since before he was even elected there has been an unprecedented, constant coordinated attack against Trump from the media and dems. This leads many to believe he is a dead man walking, thankfully the media and libs dont speak for most of America. The constant riots and attacks might have backfired. I think the libs have overplayed their hand and it is going to get bit.

Now that being said....I really have no idea. I wouldnt be surprised if either won in a landslide or it's close in either direction.
Every last person who Loves Trump will go to the polls and vote. Not every person who hates him will vote. Biden is a dud!

Trump wins a tight one with the popular vote but a Landslide Trump win with Electoral vote. If wrong I’m not moving I love my country im staying and fighting the communist and the folks that hate this country.

Trump wins a tight one with the popular vote but a Landslide Trump win with Electoral vote. If wrong I’m not moving I love my country im staying and fighting the communist and the folks that hate this country.

Thanks Bobbie jo. Yes, I’m staying as well if Trump wins.

My wife expressed an interest in a move to Vancouver, Canada. LOL, I gently reminded her that because we live in a Covid drenched country, we are not allowed into Canada. We are too diseased to be acceptable there.

Why is it your opinion he’s done such a bad job?? Uhm maybe because you believe all the negative biased fake news that is Spewed all over the media outlets 24/7. Yez you have the right to your opinion but you are a hypocrite for calling President Trump a Liar while you call Joes 47years of lies and corruption smears?? There is now concrete evidence Joe was up to his eyeballs in these money laundering schemes and used his office to enrich himself and his corrupt family

Ed,

If Trump wins, I will accept that the voters want him for 4 more years. If Biden wins, would you consider the notion that the majority of voters do NOT want Trump for 4 more years? IMO, it’s that simple. The election is a straightforward referendum on Trump: 4 more years or “you’re fired”

Reactions: edtuna

My wife expressed an interest in a move to Vancouver, Canada. LOL, I gently reminded her that because we live in a Covid drenched country, we are not allowed into Canada. We are too diseased to be acceptable there.

You must have a mouse in your pocket...

weee .. maybe you

Ed,

If Trump wins, I will accept that the voters want him for 4 more years. If Biden wins, would you consider the notion that the majority of voters do NOT want Trump for 4 more years? IMO, it’s that simple. The election is a straightforward referendum on Trump: 4 more years or “you’re fired”
Yes I will accept that

One thing that most of these illegitimate polls aren’t picking up is the Democrat Trump voter, I guarantee you there are more democrats voting for Trump, than Republicans voting for Beijing Biden.

Reactions: utatem and edtuna
You must have a mouse in your pocket...

weee .. maybe you
I tried that before and they wouldn't let me in because I didn't have guaranteed employment. It is also one of the most expensive cities in the world. I have a daughter-in-law living there so I could go now if I could afford it. Think I'll stay in Texas where the living is cheap and easy and football is King!

Last edited:
Reactions: El Cubano
El,

Congrats. You are very, very consistent in the level of insight and intelligence you bring to these posts.

Yea and your ready to be put on the list for the next supreme court pick..
Get over urself ur not as sharp as u think..

Trump or Biden . Right or left. Im staying.

I'm voting like Kasich. In 2024 hopefully he runs for President.

I'm voting like Kasich. In 2024 hopefully he runs for President.

There are a lot of Trump Democrats, Trump rallies are made up of about 23% percent democrats, an even higher percentage of attendees didn’t vote in 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT