ADVERTISEMENT

One week to go: your election prediction?

I'm voting like Kasich. In 2024 hopefully he runs for President.

I like Kasich. But, the Republican voters totally rejected him. Got no traction.

So, for 2024, I’m predicting a Republican mud wrestling match between the populist wing of the party (Don Jr ?.) vs a return to traditional Republican values, albeit more right wing than Kasich (Ben Sasse?).

Critical question: Has Trump totally transformed his party into a populist movement or was he a one term aberration? Very difficult to predict.

Last edited:
Reactions: ellu
I like Kasich. But, the Republican voters totally rejected him. Got no traction.

So, for 2024, I’m predicting a Republican mud wrestling match between the populist wing of the party (Don Jr.) vs a return to traditional Republican values, albeit more right wing than Kasich (Ben Sasse?).

Critical question: Has Trump totally transformed his party into a populist movement or was he a one term aberration? Very difficult to predict.

I give you credit, you recognize the infusion of populism that Trump has brought to the Republican Party. Trump is a mixture of populism and conservatism, the outsiders make the ridiculous claim that Trump is not a true conservative. These quote true conservatives, have never been as successful pushing the conservative agenda as Trump. They’re great at selling cruises though.

Trump wins with 295-305 electoral votes. Will bump this on Wednesday when I truly believe it will be all over. This will not drag out. Kinda like Y2K. Everybody freaked out over nothing.
Hi bud. Your math for the number of electoral votes is off.

Trump wins with 295-305 electoral votes. Will bump this on Wednesday when I truly believe it will be all over. This will not drag out. Kinda like Y2K. Everybody freaked out over nothing.

Good post. thanks.

Looking forward to the results.

Reactions: cems52
OP here: I predicted pre election 52-47 for Biden. When all the votes are finally counted (1 more month?) I kinda think that guess is gonna be pretty close.

What‘s your guess?

Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT