ADVERTISEMENT

Only an idiot would claim a black man.........

majus12

SuperCane
Oct 15, 2004
Invented the light bulb.
Sorry I learned in elementary school that Thomas Edison invented the light bulb. It’s common knowledge, however bumbling biden stated earlier today that a black man invented it.
This douchebag is running for President
LMAO@ you ignorant lambs that will vote for. Joey.

Reactions: El Cubano
Invented the light bulb.
Sorry I learned in elementary school that Thomas Edison invented the light bulb. It’s common knowledge, however bumbling biden stated earlier today that a black man invented it.
Thomas Edison was black

Reactions: utatem and ZEKEMUG
Invented the light bulb.
Yosemite. How about the dozens of lies dumper spews out daily. Just listen to the fool speak is a comedy show. Talk about a douche. Lol

Reactions: Raoul2
Damn dude get laid or something. You start a thread about black people not inventing a light bulb? Jeezus..

Reactions: Raoul2
Invented the light bulb.

Total MORON..!!!

Reactions: orly 1022
Yosemite. How about the dozens of lies dumper spews out daily. Just listen to the fool speak is a comedy show. Talk about a douche. Lol
Yeah, vote for higher taxes, more regulations that will definately boost the economy.
Tell me one policy of Trumps you oppose?????
Better yet tell me ONE platform from joey you prefer????????????????????
I’m waiting

Reactions: Caneprof
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT