ADVERTISEMENT

Orange Bowl tickets

canes2014

SuperCane
Oct 12, 2012
For us with hurricane club accounts we received emails I received all 4 I requested and got an email saying I can log on and buy 4 more. So anyone who wanted more tickets it's an now open.

For us with hurricane club accounts we received emails I received all 4 I requested and got an email saying I can log on and buy 4 more. So anyone who wanted more tickets it's an now open.

Got mine too. Section 121 for 230 each... A little disappointed in them with my giving level.

Go Canes!!

I will most likely have some extras as some people bailed......if anyone is interested 231 row 3. Will sell to Canes fans at $230 (what I paid)......let me know if you need!

Got mine too. Section 121 for 230 each... A little disappointed in them with my giving level.

Go Canes!!
I’m excited about attending but I was also disappointed with the seats in sec 125 I initially got today although I was able to eventually move to Club level in the end zone. Not sure how good those seats are but when I did the math and factored in seating location I think I could have gotten a better deal for better seats (club level 243/244) on StubHub. Oh well, can’t wait for the game!

Last edited:
The way the set tickets are a complete scam! There are thousands on stub hub and other sites. Most hurricane club members get the leftover scarps and I had a bunch of buddies screwed for the orange bowl and how they handled it! They screwed alumni!

I have 2 for sale in the upper level for canes fans only. Let me know. Section 332 3rd row.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT