ADVERTISEMENT

OT Clemson gets served fast food @ White House

Yep, record lows for unemployment for minorities, peace with North Korea, manufacturing jobs surging back (Obama did ask if Trump had a magic wand to bring back manufacturing), new trade deals with Mexico and Canada, etc. Wow, how could Trump, being such an idiot, accomplish so much? Smh.
Oil exports now too, Oil = strength

The guy with a picture of a racist as his avatar telling calling other people about racist. Classic ****ing ignorance.
You are the one bringing up racism.Racist like you forget how many died in this country to stomp out racism. The race card should never be used carelessly no room for it on either side. Follow Al Sharpton and Farrakhan and David Duke to the feed trough they love it when you play the race card it promotes them lmao.

Dim Cane brought his road rage to the internet lol
In other words, because you are mentally and morally unable to refute what I say, I'm right. Thanks. What's sad to me is that some you guys have invested so much hate of others into your support of the for the Orange face idiot, you're not men enough to admit that he's been a total global disaster, and you've been duped. Very sad.

Reactions: gokcub
Trump is the man! Get used to it snowflake! 6 more years you will suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome! hahahahahaha! Pussies like you are how Trump got elected!

Reactions: GLFSTRM
You are the one bringing up racism.Racist like you forget how many died in this country to stomp out racism. The race card should never be used carelessly no room for it on either side. Follow Al Sharpton and Farrakhan and David Duke to the feed trough they love it when you play the race card it promotes them lmao.

Promotion is representing yourself by a picture of someone that believes in White Supremacy

Reactions: dlmcane
Phuck off libtard...clearly you don't understand the situation at our southern border. 10k illegals a month sneaking in, mexican human traffickers helping terrorists cross, deadly narcotics crossing, caravans of fake asylum seekers.
What's going on at the southern border dipshit? And if it's such a "crisis" how come none of the Republican representatives at the border want a wall? Typical conservative minion, all opinion, no brains!

The Big Mac comment was funny lol
But no where I saw it saying it was his idea, just that he bought it. I read somewhere else it’s what the players wanted. But whether he thought of it it they did, it was an unexpected, fun idea
"
Earlier Monday, Trump told reporters, unprompted, that he is serving “McDonald’s, Wendy’s and Burger King’s with some pizza.
I think that would be their favorite food, so we’ll see what happens,” he added.
Then they made it political, of course.
“Because the Democrats refuse to negotiate on border security, much of the residence staff at the White House is furloughed — so the President is personally paying for the event to be catered with some of everyone’s favorite fast foods"

Reactions: Joetoth and JJCane
I almost didn't believe it until i saw a picture of Trump with a stack of burgers. I guess you cant trust the food when you don't pay your workers.

"I'm literally gagging, right now"
downsize_200k_v1

Couldn’t have atleast got them chick fil a?????

I can’t stand trump and I do think he coulda done a little better but this is not a big deal at all.

I think it’s hilarious they used fine china though.

Reactions: roofermike
Local SC news said players asked for that and came away bragging and praising President Trump. Nice try though OP but you libtards can't beat Trump and won't beat him. Try screaming at the sky again.

(S) “I think that would be their favorite food, so we'll see what happens,” Trump told reporters earlier Monday.

Racist ****ing asshole.

Phuck off libtard...clearly you don't understand the situation at our southern border. 10k illegals a month sneaking in, mexican human traffickers helping terrorists cross, deadly narcotics crossing, caravans of fake asylum seekers.

You, are not smart.

America is a much better place now just think all those teachers wouldn't have to want smaller classes in California if they didn't have those immigrants coming across the border all the time he's not a racist he calls it like he sees it old school get used to it

Reactions: canesfan470
Local SC news said players asked for that and came away bragging and praising President Trump. Nice try though OP but you libtards can't beat Trump and won't beat him. Try screaming at the sky again.

Show me the quote from the players.

Reactions: JJCane
Trump payed for it himself too. #MAGA. Players loved it. Great job by the white house.
Who told you the players loved it? Total lie they felt disrespected. Have you seen Clemson's training table. 80% of the team was not interested in going.

I almost didn't believe it until i saw a picture of Trump with a stack of burgers. I guess you cant trust the food when you don't pay your workers.
Cool, they had a great time and it seemed Trump hit the nail on the head. Good for him and Clemson. No politics just good ol hamburgers and fries. That the way it should be. Too much politics behind all these professional prima donna's. They are lucky to get a paycheck for playing kids game.

Reactions: advarkas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT