ADVERTISEMENT

OT

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
I swear to God! I will NEVER forgive the Chinese for bombing Pearl Harbor. Never! I had relatives perish there.

Originally posted by rwrig002:
It was actually the Japanese

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Ok. Listen. I looked it up. You are correct. But I will say this. If anybody is stupid enough to think the Chinese were not in on this in some way...you are mistaken.

If you really study history, it was the Japanese and they were instigated into attacking by all of the blockades of supplies and oil to Japan by the US and Allied forces. We basically stood down and allowed the attack to happen and that was our excuse to get into the war. Then the money machine could go into action and the banksters could print and loan money and make interest, the defense contractors could ramp up and manufacturer all kinds of war machines, and of course the profit to rebuild after the war. What is in our contrived public school books is what they want you to believe. Don't be fooled.

Originally posted by BigBCane1

If you really study history, it was the Japanese and they were instigated into attacking by all of the blockades of supplies and oil to Japan by the US and Allied forces. We basically stood down and allowed the attack to happen and that was our excuse to get into the war. Then the money machine could go into action and the banksters could print and loan money and make interest, the defense contractors could ramp up and manufacturer all kinds of war machines, and of course the profit to rebuild after the war. What is in our contrived public school books is what they want you to believe. Don't be fooled.
Same old story. Still going on today. Two planes fly into the twin towers. .. ...You know the rest.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT