ADVERTISEMENT

Owner of Atlantic Magazine Huge Mega donor to Biden & Dems

edtuna

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Falling Waters,WV

She was also in constant contact with the guy who did the smear job on Trump regarding supposed comments towards our fallen servicemen. No doubt this was a planned coordinated hit job/smear piece with no credibility. Even John Bolton who wrote a Book full of lies and a hater of the President said this story was fake news. 11 people who were eyewitness that trip along with hundreds of military personnel have come out in support of President Trump and stated this is a made up story by people with a bitter ax to grind. All haters of the President which proves without a reasonable doubt this story was planned and contrived from the Leftist Dems which will lie cheat and kill to get Biden an Dems elected. But the truth is the American People will not fall for these blatant lies. The dems are desperate and terrified Biden’s campaign is on the ropes sinking like the titanic that just hit an Iceberg. I’m sure we will see many more desperate attempts to sway the election but Trump is pulling ahead in Liberal states like MN PA WI MI. He’s now up 3 in Florida as well. The next few weeks as Biden attempts to do more campaigning will undoubtedly expose what a terrible candidate he is. That’s why they’ve been hiding him in his basement for 4months. But now they have to bring him out due to him sinking in the polls. This will backfire on them

Last edited:

She was also in constant contact with the guy who did the smear job on Trump regarding supposed comments towards our fallen servicemen. No doubt this was a planned coordinated hit job/smear piece with no credibility. Even John Bolton who wrote a Book full of lies and a hater of the President said this story was fake news. 11 people who were eyewitness that trip along with hundreds of military personnel have come out in support of President Trump and stated this is a made up story by people with a bitter ax to grind. All haters of the President which proves without a reasonable doubt this story was planned and contrived from the Leftist Dems which will lie cheat and kill to get Biden an Dems elected. But the truth is the American People will not fall for these blatant lies. The dems are desperate and terrified Biden’s campaign is on the ropes sinking like the titanic that just hit an Iceberg. I’m sure we will see many more desperate attempts to sway the election but Trump is pulling ahead in Liberal states like MN PA WI MI. He’s now up 3 in Florida as well. The next few weeks as Biden attempts to do more campaigning will undoubtedly expose what a terrible candidate he is. That’s why they’ve been hiding him in his basement for 4months. But now they have to bring him out due to him sinking in the polls. This will backfire on them

But of course this has nothing to do with the content of this down the middle, moderate and well respected media outlet. Nor it not having a single named source or written document to site. But they did say that the brave anonymous sources were Afwaid of weely meen tweets. LOL.

And Rupert Murdock supports who again? You guys don’t seem to believe it affects anything Fox News reports.

would it shock you to know that trump has donated money to chuck schumer and Kamala Harris campaigns?

And Rupert Murdock supports who again? You guys don’t seem to believe it affects anything Fox News reports.

would it shock you to know that trump has donated money to chuck schumer and Kamala Harris campaigns?

We knew what you stated long before you did, because unlike you we use legitimate news sources, by the way Rupert Murdock is dead, his liberal sons run FOX now.

We knew what you stated long before you did, because unlike you we use legitimate news sources, by the way Rupert Murdock is dead, his liberal sons run FOX now.

Huh? Rupert is alive and well, remaining a big Trump backer. His conservative, right wing son is the major leader of the Murdoch empire.

His more moderate son resigned from the Fox organization as he could no longer support it’s right wing agenda.

Huh? Rupert is alive and well, remaining a big Trump backer. His conservative, right wing son is the major leader of the Murdoch empire.

His more moderate son resigned from the Fox organization as he could no longer support it’s right wing agenda.

Okay I’m an idiot, time to eat crow, no backing out of this one,

Ed,

I think you’re a great poster and have mentioned this several times. Looking forward to your comments on Thursday night’s game.

But, your attack on the Atlantic article is harsh. Might you consider that it might be true? Trump shamelessly avoided the draft during the Vietnam era. He berates Gold Star families and attacks John McCain without remorse.

He is not a patriotic, honorable man. Could this actually be true?

Reactions: cems52

The truth will set you free.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Ed,

I think you’re a great poster and have mentioned this several times. Looking forward to your comments on Thursday night’s game.

But, your attack on the Atlantic article is harsh. Might you consider that it might be true? Trump shamelessly avoided the draft during the Vietnam era. He berates Gold Star families and attacks John McCain without remorse.

Looking forward to the game too!!
My opinion on the Atlantic article may be harsh but it is very accurate and I believe your very misguided as are millions of Americans about President Trumps true character and nature. You are constantly filled with the most negative context over every single thing he says and does. Have you actually ever took the time to really research his life and all the interesting things he’s achieved? There’s plenty of past interviews on Him on shows like CNN Oprah etc that are very revealing to his true character in my opinion. Before he ever announced his running for office. He was actually pretty well liked by the liberal media before he ran as a Republican and politics got involved. I believe he’s a flawed but good man good father and good husband from what I can see. I’m not talking about his past sins or mistakes. I’m basing my opinion on the whole complete context of his life from what I’ve seen. I don’t believe you or all of the haters can say that. 95%of the most negative news for over 4 years non stop hate. Here’s just one interview where I believe he’s just being himself but he speaks of his utmost respect for Women and how he very early chose women to hold very high executive positions in his business. It with Pierce on CNN I believe from 2011. There’s also plenty of old interviews where he talks about his love for our military and our troops and vets. He actually used to bring Iraq and Afghanistan vets down to Marlago regularly for years. So one again maybe you should take another look. Maybe your wrong ?? Just a thought..cheers bud Go Canes

Reactions: central17
Ed,

Here’s an additional video that might and I say might give you a different perspective on the man not the president but the man. Maybe you and your wife can watch some time??

Looking forward to the game too!!
My opinion on the Atlantic article may be harsh but it is very accurate and I believe your very misguided as are millions of Americans about President Trumps true character and nature. You are constantly filled with the most negative context over every single thing he says and does. Have you actually ever took the time to really research his life and all the interesting things he’s achieved? There’s plenty of past interviews on Him on shows like CNN Oprah etc that are very revealing to his true character in my opinion. Before he ever announced his running for office. He was actually pretty well liked by the liberal media before he ran as a Republican and politics got involved. I believe he’s a flawed but good man good father and good husband from what I can see. I’m not talking about his past sins or mistakes. I’m basing my opinion on the whole complete context of his life from what I’ve seen. I don’t believe you or all of the haters can say that. 95%of the most negative news for over 4 years non stop hate. Here’s just one interview where I believe he’s just being himself but he speaks of his utmost respect for Women and how he very early chose women to hold very high executive positions in his business. It with Pierce on CNN I believe from 2011. There’s also plenty of old interviews where he talks about his love for our military and our troops and vets. He actually used to bring Iraq and Afghanistan vets down to Marlago regularly for years. So one again maybe you should take another look. Maybe your wrong ?? Just a thought..cheers bud Go Canes

he told his son, don jr he would disown him if he joined the military. And in the prenup with Marla maples he put in there that Tiffany would lose all financial support if she joined the military. I’ll post a story here from June of ‘19. He doesn’t believe in military service for his family. Not for himself or his children. Not for John McCain. And many other gold star families he’s attacked in the past. That’s been proven.

Reactions: cortez55403

Of course it was planned, Biden had a commercial before the news broke...

Typical Dem bullshit , they are desperate , they are losing the election, they are in panic mode and they can’t stop the slide..

When was the last time you actually watched Fox News?many conservatives have stopped watching them because they have brought in so many liberals and have slanted their stories.

he told his son, don jr he would disown him if he joined the military. And in the prenup with Marla maples he put in there that Tiffany would lose all financial support if she joined the military. I’ll post a story here from June of ‘19. He doesn’t believe in military service for his family. Not for himself or his children. Not for John McCain. And many other gold star families he’s attacked in the past. That’s been proven.

I don’t believe your adding context. Your doing what the MSM does take certain events and twist them into the most negative light. All you Haters love this fake news but the truth is it will not move the needle one bit among independents or undecided voters. I take that back it could push even more voters towards trump once this BS story continues to fall apart. Several witnesses on the trip over 10 people have called this total BS made up story. Including John Bolton who I bet now wishes he would have been able to be a part of this fake story or would have came up with it to sell more of his books. President has donated his half million salary to our vets he has raised millions for our vets. Our VA now has a 91% approval rating from a 30% approval under Biden Obama. Thousands of letters of support Are pouring in from our military to support the President. He took in wounded warriors weekly to Marlago and said how beautiful they were even with legs and arms blown off. So you keep believing your twisted context and negative view towards the Pres. He will still be your Pres come the next 4 years. Enjoy. Cheers

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT