ADVERTISEMENT

Parents tax dollars go to pay for this teacher?

WOW! As a teacher she grades others. But she doesn't like the idea of anyone else elavuating her. What a lovely person. Yeah I want an this angry lazy person teaching my kids, NOT!!!
So glad Biden Covid dollars are going to her and the teachers unions.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-zoom-covid
Bruh, if you can say all cops aren’t like the bad ones can’t you say the same about all the good teachers and not this whiny prattling clown? I mean the kid knew just what racist button to push to trigger her and if your that easily played by a teen probably the wrong career choice, but less be honest, most teachers are hardworking and dedicated.

Reactions: zackbear
Bruh, if you can say all cops aren’t like the bad ones can’t you say the same about all the good teachers and not this whiny prattling clown? I mean the kid knew just what racist button to push to trigger her and if your that easily played by a teen probably the wrong career choice, but less be honest, most teachers are hardworking and dedicated.
Exactly...

difference is that cops are willing to go to work every day around the clock every where in the country regardless of the dangers or how much they’re unwanted. Teachers still trying to stay home and get paid.

For the most part it really is a good analogy though. Can also be applied to unions.

Reactions: ellu and central17
Exactly...

difference is that cops are willing to go to work every day around the clock every where in the country regardless of the dangers or how much they’re unwanted. Teachers still trying to stay home and get paid.

For the most part it really is a good analogy though. Can also be applied to unions.
I've never been a huge union guy but I'm starting to understand it better.

Exactly...

So cops are more willing to work than teachers. Really? Proof?

Reactions: majus12

Thats why we have one of the worst educational system in the world not to mention illiterate’s Because our teachers are so great...

Last edited:
Reactions: majus12
Yes, 100’s of thousands of teachers didn’t work where they were wanted while cops never took a day off despite not being wanted and working a much riskier job. Not that complicated.
If you're referring to a strike, that's their right. The issue at hand is whether you have proof, cops have a higher commitment to work than teachers?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT