ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Riley The Godfather...

Heat are trash! If they do get through this series the Lakers will sweep that azz

NBA is fixed. I think we all know that by now. So there is ZERO chance that the Lakers would not be in the Finals. What I was trying to figure out is who would be a more compelling opponent for TV ratings in the Finals. Boston, because of their tradition or the Lebron vs his former team and vs Pat Riley angle. Ratings are in the tank (go figure) so whichever team will add to the ratings will meet the Lakers in the Finals.

Who cares? This is a Hurricane sports message board. Take that shit somewhere else!!!

No no no. Take YOUR SHIT somewhere else.

409ea5411b2912f82ac98d57782e6479.gif

Reactions: brancane4
Imagine if New York would have given Riley a piece of the Knicks instead of Miami. New York would have had a ton of championships and we would be wallowing in obscurity.

Reactions: ookie08
What the Heat has done has been remarkable...They are two wins away from a possible LeBron-Heat matchup....The NBA is praying this will happen..

for just that reason - go Nuggets and Heat! Upset that apple cart.

imo, the networks and NBA want Heat-Celtics most of all, even though the fake “Lebron rematch” would be drummed up (fake because Living fossil UD, lol, Is the only Heat holdover).

This goes to show you who heads your organization matters #fireblakejames
Here is what I saw at the end of the game.
Every player and coach looked up to the box and saluted/clapped/smiled/respected Mickey and Pat, as they were walking off the court. I also saw Goran waiting for Jimmy to do his interview, so they can walk into the locker room room.
Total team unity and respect towards each other goes a long way.
By the way, Spoelstra is a bad ass as well.

Reactions: utatem
NBA is fixed. I think we all know that by now. So there is ZERO chance that the Lakers would not be in the Finals. What I was trying to figure out is who would be a more compelling opponent for TV ratings in the Finals. Boston, because of their tradition or the Lebron vs his former team and vs Pat Riley angle. Ratings are in the tank (go figure) so whichever team will add to the ratings will meet the Lakers in the Finals.

NBA is fixed. I fully expect the Celtics to come back and play the Lakers in a throwback Finals... Proud to say I haven’t watched one full minute of the NBA action all season.

Absolutely amazing run by the Heat. It's one thing to be scratching out series wins, but to just be dominating teams at 10-1 in the playoffs? Damn, didn't see this coming (doubt anyone did). Go Heat!

NBA is fixed. I fully expect the Celtics to come back and play the Lakers in a throwback Finals... Proud to say I haven’t watched one full minute of the NBA action all season.
LMAO. The things people take pride in....

If the NBA was fixed it would be Clippers vs Lakers and the Giannis would still be playing.

Reactions: Cat.5 Cane
If the heat make it it sucks I won’t be able to watch. I can’t stomach LeBitch and his BLM CCP antics. I won’t even give them a click for a viewer statistic.
Unfortunately the NBA won't allow anything less than Lebron in tears raising the Larry O'Brien Trophy at the end of the season and him dedicating it all to Kobe Bryant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT