ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi Calls for 911 Style Commission: Right Wing Extremism Running Amuck....

Would the commission be allowed to look at all kinds of extremism? Not just the things Nancy doesn't like. If the forum is open and even handed, I think it is a great idea to turn over some rocks covering up what the left is up to.

Antifa, BLM, etc. get them all!
Bullshit! BLM is up for a noble peace prize. Antifa had nothing to do with any of this. Any moron would understand you don't need to riot when your guy wins....and the other side loses. That's one certification they won't interfere with. All Butt hurt Trumpers mad at the fact they are losers

Last edited:
Would the commission be allowed to look at all kinds of extremism? Not just the things Nancy doesn't like. If the forum is open and even handed, I think it is a great idea to turn over some rocks covering up what the left is up to.
Stay on topic. Jan 6th people attacked our capital. What else going on does not justify that. So you don't need to try to make this okay. It is not.

Bullshit! BLM is up for a noble peace prize. Antifa had nothing to do with any of this. Any moron would understand you don't need to riot when your guy wins....and the other side loses. That's one certification they won't interfere with. All Butt hurt Trumpers mad at the fact they are losers
Cd, Let me see if I get this correct. In your world if you burn, loot and kill you get nominated for a NOBEL peace prize ?? Then you call us trumpets losers , hmmm interesting world you live in.

Reactions: utatem
Cd, Let me see if I get this correct. In your world if you burn, loot and kill you get nominated for a NOBEL peace prize ?? Then you call us trumpets losers , hmmm interesting world you live in.
Yep. Then their leader steals donation money to buy a million $ home.

Reactions: orly 1022
Stay on topic. Jan 6th people attacked our capital. What else going on does not justify that. So you don't need to try to make this okay. It is not.
I quess it was ok for Antifa & BLM to try and burn down a capital church or try and storm the White House..
Noble prize don’t mean shit after they gave to Obama who did nothing for it except to be black...
Another free hand out...!!!

Does the Nobel Peace Prize come with any money so the founders can buy more properties in white neighborhoods?

Reactions: utatem
7 months of burning, rioting, looting all across the fruited plains..............

Why would you care what neigherbood she lives in? hmmmm?
I don't but you do. I think we are blending real well these days your party does not. I see and appreciate our progress you and your party do not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT