ADVERTISEMENT

Pence refused to say Black Lives Matter

"...said the guy who tried to equate Dem policies to slavery because he didn't know the parties flipped their policies decades ago."

Where in the article you posted did it mention slavery in the switch of policies. Now let’s get back to these one party ( Democratic ) cities, tell me all the successes from Democrat leadership.

Reactions: mahb and grbcane
Invert policies is a ridiculous statement. Policies evolve, parties evolve. Neither dems or GOP have the same platform from 50, 75, 100 years ago. The one consistent is the democratic party has always oppressed the black community through their policies.
This is what the low IQ people fail to see.

I'm not a Dem. 2nd point - Trump is polling at about 10% with Blacks now, so I wouldn't count on any takeovers anytime in the next thousand years.
Why waste time with these Trump cool aid drinkers. Then again it was preached to them for much longer. He is who they are!

Reactions: Raoul2
Why waste time with these Trump cool aid drinkers. Then again it was preached to them for much longer. He is who they are!
You do realize Dems and Biden have a worse track record on black policies, don’t you.???
Wait your a never Trumper lib retard, I guess you don’t know!
Pfffft

Reactions: BreakingCane
As a New Yorker and growing up in he Bronx I know what Trump gives. Funny thing is I voted for Reagan so unlike many I vote the way I want. But keep teetered to your train of thought. Trump is a known racist in NY and was one of the main voices that got 4 young men of color sent to prison wrongfully. Still though to you and others that is all good.

As a New Yorker and growing up in he Bronx I know what Trump gives. Funny thing is I voted for Reagan so unlike many I vote the way I want. But keep teetered to your train of thought. Trump is a known racist in NY and was one of the main voices that got 4 young men of color sent to prison wrongfully. Still though to you and others that is all good.
and he’s an anti semite as well eh??
With a converted Jewish daughter and jewish grandchildren.
His father was accused of that
it’s a binary vote, please tell us about senile joe

Screen-Shot-2020-05-26-at-10.57.03-AM-1024x721.png
Wonder why? Any studies done that explain this? There MUST be a reason. Asking for friend, can you post Chicago murder rates with demographics! Thanks I’m advance

Reactions: GLFSTRM
He is? Never saw nor heard that? Was he a “racist” when he took a million photos with Sharpton? Jesse? Just curious

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Invert policies is a ridiculous statement. Policies evolve, parties evolve. Neither dems or GOP have the same platform from 50, 75, 100 years ago. The one consistent is the democratic party has always oppressed the black community through their policies.
The question is, when are they going to realize it? Because once they do, I don't think another Democrat will ever be elected.

Right wingers don’t say it because it would be a tacit admission that their policies have underwritten much of the racism that is now finally boiling over. In Pence’s case, he also doesn’t want to enrage the clown and get kicked off the Presidential ticket.
Racism was founded and funded by the left and to this very day still is. Look no further than planned parenthood.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT