ADVERTISEMENT

People calling other people trolls

scooterdupont

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2006
There is a outbreak of people trying to end forum conversations with the label “Troll”. These people are like a virus. Every time I read a tread, the comments are filled with, “go back the the F$S board you troll” or this paranoia that a a fan from another site is paying for this site to post upsetting things. What are you guys thoughts on theses people?

Here is a post I created 9 years ago on this board, before the word "troll" was commonplace. This post was made after a provocative post by a troll. I stand by these comments today

Wash713 and posters like him are not real fans but imposters and provocateurs trying to just rile you guys up. Hand Solo is another one that I can think of offhand. You’ll notice that their outrageous remarks are never buried somewhere in a thread, but are always made to BEGIN a thread. That’s so you guys will take the bait, and I'm always amazed at how many of you guys do just that. Wash713 is back in his hole laughing at all you guys who take his posts seriously. My advice- ignore his posts and let them die a slow death.

Here is an even longer post on the subject I made about 5 years ago:

MESSAGE TO ALL POSTERS WHO HAVE NOT FIGURED THIS OUT YET.

Cane4ever5226 is not a real poster. He is a provocateur whose only interest is getting you all riled up. His threads are not sincere. They are purposely moronic and designed to get our panties all bunched up.

And, incredibly, he is very successful at it. And he is laughing his ass of at all of us.

Have any of you guys noticed that all he does is hit-and-run threads? He very rarely, if ever, comments on the dozens of insults hurled at him by the incredulous posters who think his threads are childish. That’s because he is sitting back, hyena-like, laughing at all the disruption he causes daily.

He has heard the same comments from you guys dozens of times each day:
* Stop starting so many threads
* Read the board and educate yourself
* You are a moron
* And much worse

Does he respond? No. Does he ever take anyone’s advice? No. Does he ever change? No.

Why? Because he’s having too much fun making fools of us.

Like JMartone, Shines, yitzzy, rkalter, rockytek, MikeJW, miajttf and others over the past 7 or 8 years, he is an imposter, provocateur, or whatever else you want to call him. The only way to get him to stop is to ignore him.

Guys like Cane4ever5226 feed off the attention we are inadvertently giving them.

My advice is: let this be the last time you read a thread started by this imbecile, let alone respond to it.

For all of you who have not seen my previous posts about fake poster michealmtripp, you should be warned that he is not a Canes fan. He is a mole, provocateur, phony..... whatever you want to call him. His posts are not real, they are merely designed to get board members arguing amongst themselves. Sort of like our 2013 version of Han Solo, JMartone, or Shines. For all I know, he could be all or any of those guys.

He is now sitting at the computer in his basement, eating Hot Pockets, screaming at his mother to leave him alone, and seeing if any of you have taken the bait.

Two ways: one, you can search CaneSport archives. Everything you have written is still there. Or two, if you feel that a particular post is significant, whether or not it was from you or not, you can simply create your own file and save them.

There is a outbreak of people trying to end forum conversations with the label “Troll”. These people are like a virus. Every time I read a tread, the comments are filled with, “go back the the F$S board you troll” or this paranoia that a a fan from another site is paying for this site to post upsetting things. What are you guys thoughts on theses people?
There are fucjing trolls on here who just incite. It’s nit a difference Of opinion thing. It’s a broken record asshole no life thing.

troll

Go back to Crocville troll!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT