advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Drain the Swamp...

Deep state getting purged...

America winning again...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...k-months-after-anti-trump-texts-revealed.html

maxresdefault.jpg

7b3oZfs.jpg

188817d1453815628-veet-skeets-14-mgm-trail-edition-build-hegone.jpg

Drain the Swamp...

Deep state getting purged...

America winning again...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...k-months-after-anti-trump-texts-revealed.html

maxresdefault.jpg

7b3oZfs.jpg

188817d1453815628-veet-skeets-14-mgm-trail-edition-build-hegone.jpg

Good and about time. I couldn’t stand him lecturing, I assure you and the American people I left my political views at the door of FBI as he’s testifying about messages on FBI phone, computers and time. Keep digging Mueller, Comey and the rest of gang are crooked. Sometimes I wonder if there’s dirt on Sessions the way he’s handled this.

Ok...Lefties...

Defend, Defend, Defend.

Maybe it was “a departure from standard practice and politically motivated.”

Maybe your LoveBird Ms Paige did a little signing off script.

Defend it you Lefties, oh but watch out, here comes the boomerang(s)!

Nice. So do we think the deep state got rid of one of their own or is the Donald's appointees finally getting a hold on this deep state problem? Frankly, with all of these Obama appointees i wouldn't be surprised if this guy continues with his deep state work off the books. Can't trust these liberal FBI people.

Reactions: cems52
Nice. So do we think the deep state got rid of one of their own or is the Donald's appointees finally getting a hold on this deep state problem? Frankly, with all of these Obama appointees i wouldn't be surprised if this guy continues with his deep state work off the books. Can't trust these liberal FBI people.

Lou, it sure seems that way. Amazing that DOJ & FBI won’t turn over or stonewall document requests by members of Congress with top security clearances.

Every time I hear Mueller is getting close and that’s why Trump tweets, another Meuller colleague gets fired.

Lou, it sure seems that way. Amazing that DOJ & FBI won’t turn over or stonewall document requests by members of Congress with top security clearances.

Yeah makes sense. Fire this loser (of course who really believes a deep stater is ever really fired) and then stonewall. Typical deep state stuff. They are just trying to throw us off the trail with this firing!

Yeah makes sense. Fire this loser (of course who really believes a deep stater is ever really fired) and then stonewall. Typical deep state stuff. They are just trying to throw us off the trail with this firing!
lou, come on man. Say what you want about the Comey firing, or the Mcabe firing (at the very least I thought Comey should have been fired)..........but this guy Strozk? Forget about his texts and hatred for Trump......this guy was a loon. My understanding is that what we saw from him in the public hearing was a lot less tame then when he testified behind closed doors. There is a difference between thumbing your nose at congress and what he did.

lou, come on man. Say what you want about the Comey firing, or the Mcabe firing (at the very least I thought Comey should have been fired)..........but this guy Strozk? Forget about his texts and hatred for Trump......this guy was a loon. My understanding is that what we saw from him in the public hearing was a lot less tame then when he testified behind closed doors. There is a difference between thumbing your nose at congress and what he did.

I agree. Deep state at work. I just hope he's actually fired rather than the deep staters secretly retaining the guy that single handedly led the deep state mission to ruin Trump's chances of winning. We got the last laugh though. They can't fool us. We're taking the country back.

Nooooooobody cares! lol...Only conservatives believe that if you are against their president there is something special about that. There isn't. He broke the rules and showed bias he should be fired. That's that. You get fired when you break the rules or break the law. Please keep this in mind. It will be a good lesson.

Nooooooobody cares! lol...Only conservatives believe that if you are against their president there is something special about that. There isn't. He broke the rules and showed bias he should be fired. That's that. You get fired when you break the rules or break the law. Please keep this in mind. It will be a good lesson.

I don't know CD. I have a feeling the deep is trying to pull a fast one here. Something is not right about this guy. I'm talking black ops kind of stuff. Ya know?

I don't know CD. I have a feeling the deep is trying to pull a fast one here. Something is not right about this guy. I'm talking black ops kind of stuff. Ya know?
Yeah, all these guys are good at this deep state stuff. Conservatives are the real victims. They are the real MVP....lol

Does anybody know if he loses his pension?
Not determined yet. Usually you have to be 50 and he is 48. I'm sure he has people fighting for this. But he should know how you conservatives give it up. They usually wait until the last day you are eligible to get you fired.

3 FBI agents at the top have been fired. And there is way more info coming. This and the Muller investigation are going to collide head on! Massive explosion coming!

I find it funny how now we have some characters saying the liberals dont care......but I could have sworn that after one of Strzok's "I am ethical" speeches in front of Congress the liberal senators tried to turn Capitol Hill into Cameron Indoor Arena.....lol.
Yep now if we only had an attorney general with a set of balls.

Not determined yet. Usually you have to be 50 and he is 48. I'm sure he has people fighting for this. But he should know how you conservatives give it up. They usually wait until the last day you are eligible to get you fired.

He may not need it in the end because you know that huge TV contract with CNN is coming soon.

Yep now if we only had an attorney general with a set of balls.
Actually, this one I put on Trump. We all know that Trump cares too much about what the media says about him that he is very hesitant to pull the trigger and fire Sessions. I am betting in Trump's mind he knows that if he fires Sessions the liberal media will start up with their Nixon comparisons about how Trump is trying to obstruct Justice because he then is going to fire Rosenstein which will lead to Pearl Harbor, 9-11 and the Holocaust all over again......blah, blah, blah........and unfortunately Trump is right. With the way the Mueller team leaks info, which has revealed no collusion to date, I am more convinced than ever this is being prolonged to give the libbys their number one talking point heading into the November elections.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT