ADVERTISEMENT

Phase 2 starting.....Republicans Splitting

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
You are seeing some of the party call the transcripts very troubling. Which they are and Trump supporters coming here and pretending they aren't are admittedly some real entertainment.

Maguire will testify and if the administration tries to stop him he says he will resign.

The chatter now is Trump and the Senate are at war. If a secret vote were taken today on his impeachment as many as 30 senators would vote to impeach.

House of cards starting to come down. Get your popcorn ready.

Last edited:
You are seeing some of the party call the transcripts very troubling. Which they are and Trump supporters coming here and pretending there aren't are admittedly some real entertainment.

Maguire will testify and if the administration tries to stop him he says he will resign.

The chatter now is Trump and the Senate are at war. If a secret vote were taken today on his impeachment as many as 30 senators would vote to impeach.

As usual you’re completely wrong, and your tin foil hat sees something in the transcript that’s not there.

You are seeing some of the party call the transcripts very troubling. Which they are and Trump supporters coming here and pretending there aren't are admittedly some real entertainment.

My goodness you must love watch soap operas! You must love being let down lol.

Reactions: dolcane
You are seeing some of the party call the transcripts very troubling. Which they are and Trump supporters coming here and pretending they aren't are admittedly some real entertainment.

House of cards are coming down to make room for a new Trump Tower.

Got mine!! What about U @CashvilleCane1 @advarkas @GLFSTRM @bobbie jo and my favorite @honeyiv?

source.gif

Last edited:

You never disappoint on how ignorant your dumb fuhk brain is.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1

Ommm one Senator Romney. You and cems wonder why? Romney campaign Advisor Joseph Cofer sits on the board of Burisma the crooked Ukraine gas company that guess who was on it with him . Hunter Biden being paid $50000 a year . And guess what he was a x CIA covert operations. Remember Chucks statement they will get you six’s ways from Sunday . Any way you two communist go ahead and get all giddy . Trump has set the trap and the deep state fell for it. The Great President Trump your President has expose them .

Ommm one Senator Romney. You and cems wonder why? Romney campaign Advisor Joseph Cofer sits on the board of Burisma the crooked Ukraine gas company that guess who was on it with him . Hunter Biden being paid $50000 a year . And guess what he was a x CIA covert operations. Remember Chucks statement they will get you six’s ways from Sunday . Any way you two communist go ahead and get all giddy . Trump has set the trap and the deep state fell for it. The Great President Trump your President has expose them .

You have been talking about exposing the "deep state" for months . When will you admit the "deep state" is part of your right wing nonsensical playbook?

You have been talking about exposing the "deep state" for months . When will you admit the "deep state" is part of your right wing nonsensical playbook?
Brilliance check it out. It is why your arguments have no merit. We will just stick with the Biden’s . Biden’s boy gets paid millions from Ukraine gas company And then the Ukraine prosecutor started a corruption investigation into the company and Daddy is on tape saying he is holding funds up till the Ukraine prosecutor. Is fired and brags about it. We will not even go into the 1.5 billion China deal.Anyway you and cd are brilliant and us dumb tax paying capitalist just do not know any better. The truth always wins .

Brilliance check it out. It is why your arguments have no merit. We will just stick with the Biden’s . Biden’s boy gets paid millions from Ukraine gas company And then the Ukraine prosecutor started a corruption investigation into the company and Daddy is on tape saying he is holding funds up till the Ukraine prosecutor. Is fired and brags about it. We will not even go into the 1.5 billion China deal.Anyway you and cd are brilliant and us dumb tax paying capitalist just do not know any better. The truth always wins .
And the truth will win over that corrupt president in the WH.

Reactions: cdwright40
And the truth will win over that corrupt president in the WH.
Funny how brilliant people close your eyes and turn your back on your crooked far left leadership. They have all hooked like Hunter Biden is on crack . Come all Come all free candy at the feed trough.

Funny how brilliant people close your eyes and turn your back on your crooked far left leadership. They have all hooked like Hunter Biden is on crack . Come all Come all free candy at the feed trough.
You and other right wingers will do anything to overlook Trump's criminal behavior. Stop deflecting and smell the coffee. Trump is corrupt!!

Got mine!! What about U @CashvilleCane1 @advarkas @GLFSTRM @bobbie jo and my favorite @honeyiv?

source.gif
This is what it took to get you out of the cave you were hiding in with the other beaten down libs?

You're smarter than this. Biden is done, we have a year to watch the facts drip out slowly on past his criminal behavior. On the other hand, teflon Don cruises no matter how bad libs want otherwise.

This is what it took to get you out of the cave you were hiding in with the other beaten down libs?

You're smarter than this. Biden is done, we have a year to watch the facts drip out slowly on past his criminal behavior. On the other hand, teflon Don cruises no matter how bad libs want otherwise.
I have not been hiding. It's football season, fool. As for you, have you read the whistle blower's report?

Simple question? Why no Formal Impeachment?

My goodness you must love watch soap operas! You must love being let down lol.

C'mon cash, you're a fair-minded guy. You know Trump fk'd up bad and he might very well pay for it this time around. If the right person comes out, a John Dean clone so to speak, then Trump will be gone imo. Trump's Special Envoy Volker just resigned. I wonder why. Might be something; might be nothing. Is Volker that guy? Idk. Or is there some staffer who feels vulnerable or scapegoated as a result of this? We'll see.

Like Watergate (and this is worse btw), it only takes a card here or there to send the entire house of cards collapsing. I say it's worse because John Dean thinks it's much worse. I mean, he would know right?

C'mon cash, you're a fair-minded guy. You know Trump fk'd up bad and he might very well pay for it this time around. If the right person comes out, a John Dean clone so to speak, then Trump will be gone imo. Trump's Special Envoy Volker just resigned. I wonder why. Might be something; might be nothing. Is Volker that guy? Idk. Or is there some staffer who feels vulnerable or scapegoated as a result of this? We'll see.

Like Watergate (and this is worse btw), it only takes a card here or there to send the entire house of cards collapsing. I say it's worse because John Dean thinks it's much worse. I mean, he would know right?
Not trying to be rude but what you’re not understanding is literally none if this is either illegal nor impeachable. Literally every president has done something like this at some level.

Secondly you can’t just ignore The private sector implications if there’s was a pay for play by Biden, which by his own account of the incident, is true. Then you also have to look at the deal with China also. It’s conflict of interest for Biden to be involved in any politics dealing with his own sons private business ventures and could equate to likes of insider trading. That also being said, it’s done in Washington on a daily basis.

Not trying to be rude but what you’re not understanding is literally none if this is either illegal nor impeachable. Literally every president has done something like this at some level.

Secondly you can’t just ignore The private sector implications if there’s was a pay for play by Biden, which by his own account of the incident, is true. Then you also have to look at the deal with China also. It’s conflict of interest for Biden to be involved in any politics dealing with his own sons private business ventures and could equate to likes of insider trading. That also being said, it’s done in Washington on a daily basis.
Please provide facts about the Bidens wrong doing. I'll wait.

Cash, Trump himself released his transcripts. They are damning. I can't say if actual laws were broken yet. More investigation from the inquiry needed. There is much more to what is in that transcript. It will prove out during the inquiry imo. I posted excerpts from the CFR and the constitution the other day at the "about time" thread. Go check it out. Very brief excerpts of each and I believe Trump broke both. C'mon Cash, you know damn well Trump was bribing Zelensky using a substantial amount of foreign aid as bait to get political dirt on Biden. I know you know that. He colluded for his own personal gain in an upcoming election. Just in the initial transcript alone. I know you know that. You are not dumb Cash. You support Trump. That's ok, but don't support what he did "to a fault". Please go read that post with those excerpts. You may have already.

No president to date has ever requested dirt on an opponent.............by requesting such dirt from a foreign head of state for the US president's personal gain in an upcoming US election..........btw while dangling appropriated foreign aid over the other president's head. If Trump felt do strongly about it, he shoulda had his AG investigate, indict, and convict. That's how it works and please stop deflecting the issue with "everybody does it". Nobody but Trump does it.

As far as Biden goes, investigate, charge, convict him if it's proven. It hasn't been proven yet, but if there's enough to indict then do it. I have no problem with that.

Cash, Trump himself released his transcripts. They are damning. I can't say if actual laws were broken yet. More investigation from the inquiry needed. There is much more to what is in that transcript. It will prove out during the inquiry imo. I posted excerpts from the CFR and the constitution the other day at the "about time" thread. Go check it out. Very brief excerpts of each and I believe Trump broke both. C'mon Cash, you know damn well Trump was bribing Zelensky using a substantial amount of foreign aid as bait to get political dirt on Biden. I know you know that. He colluded for his own personal gain in an upcoming election. Just in the initial transcript alone. I know you know that. You are not dumb Cash. You support Trump. That's ok, but don't support what he did "to a fault". Please go read that post with those excerpts. You may have already.

No president to date has ever requested dirt on an opponent.............by requesting such dirt from a foreign head of state for the US president's personal gain in an upcoming US election..........btw while dangling appropriated foreign aid over the other president's head. If Trump felt do strongly about it, he shoulda had his AG investigate, indict, and convict. That's how it works and please stop deflecting the issue with "everybody does it". Nobody but Trump does it.

As far as Biden goes, investigate, charge, convict him if it's proven. It hasn't been proven yet, but if there's enough to indict then do it. I have no problem with that.
I support Trump because it’s the lesser of the evils compared to what the liberals are trotting out there, which is just pure insanity. I’ll be the first to say Trump is an egotistical maniac and I cringe at every press conference but dammit man, lol the leftwing party has gone so ultra left that it’s beyond comprehension and maybe even saving.

I’ll reiterate again... what Trump did was not illegal nor impeachable. Was it stupid? Absolutely was! He does not nor will he needs to paint Biden into a corner to beat him in 2020. Absolutely pointless!

Reactions: Cane Attack

1:20 mark if you want to skip past all of the Biden unwarranted sexual harassment stuff.

To date tho cash, the Ukrainian govt has offered no indictable evidence to DOJ as far as I know.

Bottom line, yes there is some smoke here, conflict of interest maybe, but is there enough to get DOJ or congress to move on it? DOJ would be best of course given the House is democrat and tied up at the moment.

Apparently Trump can't convince his hand picked, in his pocket, AG to move on it.

I support Trump because it’s the lesser of the evils compared to what the liberals are trotting out there, which is just pure insanity. I’ll be the first to say Trump is an egotistical maniac and I cringe at every press conference but dammit man, lol the leftwing party has gone so ultra left that it’s beyond comprehension and maybe even saving.

I’ll reiterate again... what Trump did was not illegal nor impeachable. Was it stupid? Absolutely was! He does not nor will he needs to paint Biden into a corner to beat him in 2020. Absolutely pointless!

Not all those candidates are as far left as you think Cash. There are a few I could possibly support. I prefer a moderate, one with a heart who supports climate change.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1

1:20 mark if you want to skip past all of the Biden unwarranted sexual harassment stuff.

This is a Russian state sponsored propaganda channel that is cherry picking the facts to promote pro-Putin messages The prosecutor in question was corrupt and we were in the midst of promoting Ukrainian rule of law sector (much as we do in many countries like Ukraine, Iraq, Afghanistan etc), where further funding was tied to the Ukrainian taking proactive steps towards rooting out corruption.

Even the Ukrainians have said Hunter Biden did nothing wrong - https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...801f66-e068-11e9-be7f-4cc85017c36f_story.html

This is a Russian state sponsored propaganda channel that is cherry picking the facts to promote pro-Putin messages The prosecutor in question was corrupt and we were in the midst of promoting Ukrainian rule of law sector (much as we do in many countries like Ukraine, Iraq, Afghanistan etc), where further funding was tied to the Ukrainian taking proactive steps towards rooting out corruption.

Even the Ukrainians have said Hunter Biden did nothing wrong - https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...801f66-e068-11e9-be7f-4cc85017c36f_story.html
Lmao muh russia... god you guys are funny

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT