ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread

e_cushing

SuperCane
Jan 27, 2012
the Biden’s kid issue goes away and no one gets prosecuted.

The trump impeachment ends up a nothing burger and nothing happens there either.

Why?

Because we are all tools allowing politicians to get away with transgressions much larger than what any of us in the private sector could ever get away with.

The trump impeachment ends up a nothing burger and nothing happens there either.

Why?

Because we are all tools allowing politicians to get away with transgressions much larger than what any of us in the private sector could ever get away with.
I think this ends bad for Biden , especially if they pursue impeachment........this is the Dems way of getting rid of Biden ........under the bus......

My prediction: Trump will be impeached in the House but will not be convicted in the Senate.

Conviction in the Senate can only happen if 20 Republican Senators turn on Trump. Likely? No.
Possible? Yes. What would make the 20 turn?

*phone transcripts with multiple world leaders prove that Trump induced foreign countries to interfere in our elections.
* Trump gets totally unhinged (like Rudy) and attacks the whistleblower in violation of whistleblower protection statutes.
* Trump similarly attacks those who spoke to the whistleblower.
* The whistleblower (or someone like Adam Schiff) is injured or killed by maniacal Trump supporters.
* new whistleblowers come forward on totally new violations by Trump.
* Trump’s refusals to comply with Congressional inquiries are deemed “obstructions of Congress”. Nixon did this and “obstruction of Congress” became one of the impeachment counts against him.

Fasten your seatbelt!

Your first point is untrue.

Your fourth point is silly.

Your fifth point isn’t accurate.

A side note, we know more than the fake whistle blower, now that we’ve read the transcripts.

Of course the house will impeach, that decision was made before Trump took office, if they got the house back.

Why?

You're probably gonna end up being right ecush, but to anyone who thinks it's ok for a sitting president to ask a foreign government to investigate a rival opponent fo personal political gain is wrong. Not OK. That's an impeachable offense if you study both the constitution and use the US CFR.

Any many here think that's a nothing burger. It's s nothing burger only because of a republican run senate who will likely vote "nothing burger" at a trial just to save their own skins in 2020 elections. Is that OK? Geesus.

You're probably gonna end up being right ecush, but to anyone who thinks it's ok for a sitting president to ask a foreign government to investigate a rival opponent fo personal political gain is wrong. Not OK. That's an impeachable offense if you study both the constitution and use the US CFR.

Any many here think that's a nothing burger. It's s nothing burger only because of a republican run senate who will likely vote "nothing burger" at a trial just to save their own skins in 2020 elections. Is that OK? Geesus.
I cant believe people have talked themselves into thinking there is something here.

If it was legit, why would they be calling the leak a whistle blower? Whistle blowers require first hand knowledge and this leaker is all second and third hand recollections. Why did the info have to go to schiff's office weeks early to be hashed out? Why did Schiff not quote the dialog and instead misrepresent the conversation?

This is Kavenaugh 2.0 and people still have not learned.

Reactions: grbcane
I cant believe people have talked themselves into thinking there is something here.

If it was legit, why would they be calling the leak a whistle blower? Whistle blowers require first hand knowledge and this leaker is all second and third hand recollections. Why did the info have to go to schiff's office weeks early to be hashed out? Why did Schiff not quote the dialog and instead misrepresent the conversation?

No no, you're misunderstanding me. Trump's own transcript, his own words is all the evidence I need. He released a transcript of that and during a national presser to today doubled down by asking CHINA to help him by investigating Joe Biden. I haven't even counted the Whistleblower, which imo will prove out.

If that's all OK with you then you got a lot to learn about our democracy and how you and others are taking it for granted. CHINA now he wants help from!

Joe Biden is probably done thanks to Trump, but Trump going down by getting impeached. He'll survive a trial I suppose.

Here's what another former US Army Four Star General Barry McCaffrey had to tweet today ref your fking CINC.

"Mr Trump is visibly unraveling. Very dangerous situation. His face is reflecting extreme anger and confusion. “Treason. Alligators. Shoot border crossers. Arrest Congressman. STABLE GENIUS.” This fellow is melting down."

There's a whole list of former senior Warfighters against Trump. I guess we're all f'kd up according to the likes of you, advarkas, glfstrm, etc., the rest of you bums who don't know shyt from shinola.

A lot of pain and blood shed for this country by real Americans who would know and you fkrs who haven't a clue are gonna win the day with your Fox news primetime narrative?

Trump is blazing fking nuts and you are blind to it, which says a lot. This is more about winning an argument for you. You know better.

No no, you're misunderstanding me. Trump's own transcript, his own words is all the evidence I need. He released a transcript of that and during a national presser to today doubled down by asking CHINA to help him by investigating Joe Biden. I haven't even counted the Whistleblower, which imo will prove out.

If that's all OK with you then you got a lot to learn about our democracy and how you and others are taking it for granted. CHINA now he wants help from!

Joe Biden is probably done thanks to Trump, but Trump going down by getting impeached. He'll survive a trial I suppose.

Here's what another former US Army Four Star General Barry McCaffrey had to tweet today ref your fking CINC.

"Mr Trump is visibly unraveling. Very dangerous situation. His face is reflecting extreme anger and confusion. “Treason. Alligators. Shoot border crossers. Arrest Congressman. STABLE GENIUS.” This fellow is melting down."

There's a whole list of former senior Warfighters against Trump. I guess we're all f'kd up according to the likes of you, advarkas, glfstrm, etc., the rest of you bums who don't know shyt from shinola.

A lot of pain and blood shed for this country by real Americans who would know and you fkrs who haven't a clue are gonna win the day with your Fox news primetime narrative?

Trump is blazing fking nuts and you are blind to it, which says a lot. This is more about winning an argument for you. You know better.
Treason accusation, proven lie
Alligators, fake news
Shoot border crossers, fake news
Arrest congressman, Schiff should be tried for treason for lying to Congress
Stable genius....funny joke

What people fail to mention re trump when they pretend to be moderate is that Trump, his wife, his children and any allies he has have been attacked with an unprecedented viciousness since the day he won the election.

Frustrated....seems reasonable to me.

Reactions: grbcane
Treason accusation, proven lie
Alligators, fake news
Shoot border crossers, fake news
Arrest congressman, Schiff should be tried for treason for lying to Congress
Stable genius....funny joke

What people fail to mention re trump when they pretend to be moderate is that Trump, his wife, his children and any allies he has have been attacked with an unprecedented viciousness since the day he won the election.

Frustrated....seems reasonable to me.

Just on what he said today alone during that press conference should be enough for any American to have grave concerns about Donald Trump. A 30 sec sound bite.

The fact that many don't think anything is wrong tells me what I've known for a long time. Too many Americans take freedom and democracy for granted.

We are in a trade war with China. If you can't see the national security implications of Trump's comment today then you're blind to foreign affairs. Same goes with the Ukraine with whom Trump withheld foreign aid against.

Trying to reason with you guys is like talking to zombies. This is NOT political to
me. This is common Constitutional sense ecush. You don't ask a foreign government to investigate a political opponent. So many implications to doing that. Why do you think military people can not voice their politics? Because there are consequences contrary to our national security and that practically pales to what Trump has done in his own words on the foreign government Biden subject. Trump is twisting the envelope on our rule of law and our constitution and you're enabling him.

Mitch McConnell would not allow Obama's choice for the Supreme Court, Merrick Garland, to come before a vote for the judiciary seat and cited the reason that it was during an election year. Republicans thought this was fine and above board. It was Unprecedented. Now Trump wants China and Ukraine to investigate his chief opponent during the time before an election and this is fine too? No time is fine for this. And if the shoe were on the other foot, you'd be screaming bloody murder and you know it.

Put your bias aside and start thinking like an American. If all you watch are those three Fox News entertainment programs of Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham, then you're not getting the news on Trump. You're getting bias and you're missing most of the story. I would watch Chris Wallace as much as possible. He's a fair & balanced correspondent.

Reactions: cortez55403
Your first point is untrue.

Your fourth point is silly.

Your fifth point isn’t accurate.

A side note, we know more than the fake whistle blower, now that we’ve read the transcripts.

Of course the house will impeach, that decision was made before Trump took office, if they got the house back.

You sound angry. Why?

Check this out. Lets say I told Gary another poster saw a post from you where you used the "N" word and I told Gary who was that poster. In this situation I would be a whistleblower or in your world a snitch. Notice the similarities between this and Trump's Ukraine problem.

Gary will reach out to that second hand person to get date and time for your racist post and of course you would be banned but in Trump's case impeached. Now do you see how this works?

Check this out. Lets say I told Gary another poster saw a post from you where you used the "N" word and I told Gary who was that poster. In this situation I would be a whistleblower or in your world a snitch. Notice the similarities between this and Trump's Ukraine problem.

Gary will reach out to that second hand person to get date and time for your racist post and of course you would be banned but in Trump's case impeached. Now do you see how this works?
Except the transcript of e cushing’s post was revealed, and showed he was innocent, making everything an exercise in futility, and no need for Gary to get involved.

Whistleblower status is clearly defined. This is not a whistleblower.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT