ADVERTISEMENT

President detached from reality masks & jobs

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Still wearing masks outside although he's vaccinated. Wrong message and unnecessary. His team tells him not to answer questions for fear of what might spill out due to his decreased mental capacity. YES THEY admit to telling him not to take questions. Imagine that in a President. He wants to meet with Putin G-D help us. Yesterday when the topic of the job report came up he said " people can't find jobs." That's what his answer was about the poor jobs report. That is so DETACHED from REALITY. There are 7.5 MILLION job openings in this country. Everything from Mcdonalds and other fast food chains to full service restaurants and bars to warehouses and delivery to manufacturing CAN NOT FIND WILLING WORKERS and in many cases CAN"T EVEN GET PEOPLE TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION!

For you Libs on here you should realize that this will hurt Biden in the area of economic growth as the numbers just won't get better for him to take credit for. We can not grow if workers don't return
A couple examples; I wrote how I had 2 back surgeries. I ordered an adjustable bed from Saatva online. It is like a sleep number bed where I can adjust the firmness of my side and my wife can control her side. Ordinarily the mattress is delivered in about 2-3 weeks. They receive order, make the mattress in Colorado and then work with white glove delivery services in my area. It took 2.5 MONTHS to get my mattress. So long that the CEO wrote me and told me they can't get needed parts to make the mattress, don't have workers due to Covid. This is not 6-8 months ago this is now. Then there is the 24 hour McDonalds example.; they can;t stay open 24 hours, no workers. My buddy is building out new condo on bech with home automation Savant system he needs 2 A/V receivers from Yamaha, can't get them due to supply chain issues. Just a few examples.

What should be done at this point is a change in policy. Namely the Feds should now issue a mandate that if a person wants the unemployment check to continue they MUST LOOK FOR A JOB!

Red States have already begun changing their own policies as unemployment funds in State systems get drained.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/m...-americans-out-of-the-labor-force-11620407967

Montana and South Carolina are 2 States that are ending the extra $300 in their States and I expect more States to follow suit. Workers not returning to work are hurting business from operating after waiting months to be allowed to conduct business again. In short it is risking the viability of these companies. No workers, go out of business.

It's the same bullshit Everytime a democratic president is in office. It's time to micro manage how they clean up some dumpster fire left by some republican president. Face it Jesus! Your antiquated economic trickle down bullshit only works for the wealthy. NOT INTERESTED! Please stop posting drivel like this. It's inaccurate.

It's the same bullshit Everytime a democratic president is in office. It's time to micro manage how they clean up some dumpster fire left by some republican president. Face it Jesus! Your antiquated economic trickle down bullshit only works for the wealthy. NOT INTERESTED! Please stop posting drivel like this. It's inaccurate.
Truth hurts, snowflake!

And you say you don't care about either party...

Just a fo
Specifics CD go on use your words.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT