ADVERTISEMENT

Proof Iran bombed US related oil tanker

I’m sure Hawaiian doesn’t have a problem with this. I hope we flatten their ass!
Hawaiian only likes the US because in this country we're afforded multiple opportunities to bathe, he has shoes on his feet and he doesnt have to use his hands to eat the same 3 month old porridge three times a day. As long as his buddies dont destroy Hawaii he's content....lol.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Hawaiian only likes the US because in this country we're afforded multiple opportunities to bathe, he has shoes on his feet and he doesnt have to use his hands to eat the same 3 month old porridge three times a day. As long as his buddies dont destroy Hawaii he's content....lol.
And goats roam freely.

Guaranteed Trump will hit back in a very decimating way sooner than later. The US Navy has been waiting for a chance to wax somebody’s ass and I think they’ll get their chance.

My take on this:
Did Pompeo collaborate with our European allies when he got the news? Our European allies rely heavily on trade with Iran.
What evidence , proof does he have? On the day of the attack Japanese PM Shinzo Abe was in Iran on a diplomatic visit. Why would Iran attack a Japanese Tanker ??? For Pompeo to blame Iran, thats a serious aaccusation.

Just come out and say it, you’re pulling for Iran in this one.

Reactions: BreakingCane
My take on this:
Did Pompeo collaborate with our European allies when he got the news? Our European allies rely heavily on trade with Iran.
What evidence , proof does he have? On the day of the attack Japanese PM Shinzo Abe was in Iran on a diplomatic visit. Why would Iran attack a Japanese Tanker ??? For Pompeo to blame Iran, thats a serious aaccusation.
Seriously you’re asking why Iran would do something stupid? Because they’re a bunch of dumbass Mullahs! They only think in provocation. They also denied any damage being at the water line or below on the ship. What do you see in this picture?
8E35C0E1-0B03-4511-973D-A8AD88C27FD8_zpsapydkd5g.png

Shoes are not required at his trailer park........

Seriously you’re asking why Iran would do something stupid? Because they’re a bunch of dumbass Mullahs! They only think in provocation. They also denied any damage being at the water line or below on the ship. What do you see in this picture?
How old is Iran & its culture???!!! 1200 years old??? 1500, 2000??? They didn't get this far by being stupid. I don't see them going away anytime soon. This country of ours, on the other hand isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to being manipulated by other countries; Saudi Arabia, Israel to name a few.

Jesus are you serious? The Mullahs aren’t that culture. That was the Persians you nitwit lmao! This is why nobody takes you guys serious. You guys don’t know your head from your ass but yet you want to tell everybody what to do.

Reactions: vivijane
Jesus are you serious? The Mullahs aren’t that culture. That was the Persians you nitwit lmao! This is why nobody takes you guys serious. You guys don’t know your head from your ass but yet you want to tell everybody what to do.
Perisans, Iranians its still the same land, people. The people of Iran are fully aware of their past history. How many US citizens, besides Iranian Americans speak Farsi, the official language of Iran? How many US citizens, besides those who emigrated to this country speak a 2nd language fluently??? It would help immensely if a good percentage of Americans speak a 2nd language. If any one speaks a second language they can relate , think like those that speak it fluently.
Take Norway, for example. When they enter grammar school they start learning the languages of the countries that are at the borders of Norway. That would equate to 4, 5 languages spoken fluently.

Perisans, Iranians its still the same land, people. The people of Iran are fully aware of their past history. How many US citizens, besides Iranian Americans speak Farsi, the official language of Iran? How many US citizens, besides those who emigrated to this country speak a 2nd language fluently??? It would help immensely if a good percentage of Americans speak a 2nd language. If any one speaks a second language they can relate , think like those that speak it fluently.
Take Norway, for example. When they enter grammar school they start learning the languages of the countries that are at the borders of Norway. That would equate to 4, 5 languages spoken fluently.
No no you’re aren’t spinning your way out of that one. The original Persian culture was basically outlawed by the Mullahs. We were very specifically talking about their govt and not their people. They’re are two very different things. Why can’t you people tell the truth? Iran is the single biggest facilitator for state sponsored terrorism in the world! Yes they’re stupid Mullahs who control the masses through threat and violence.

Reactions: vivijane
No no you’re aren’t spinning your way out of that one. The original Persian culture was basically outlawed by the Mullahs. We were very specifically talking about their govt and not their people. They’re are two very different things. Why can’t you people tell the truth? Iran is the single biggest facilitator for state sponsored terrorism in the world! Yes they’re stupid Mullahs who control the masses through threat and violence.
You should know all there is about spinning. You guys do it all the time.

Reactions: cems52
Weren’t we duped with the BS argument about “weapons of mass destruction” once before? Led to war in Iraq. How did that work out? Gave rise to Isis in the Middle East as the Sunnis were evicted from power in Iraq. They then struck back against their Shiite blood enemies in the region. Chaos and bloodshed.

With that background, why would European allies (or US citizens regardless of their political persuasion) believe Pompeo’s version of events in the Straits of Hormuz? They won’t. Why? Pompeo tries to bully people while his colleague Bolton has zero credibility. Bolton likes to rattle his sword way beyond his authority. The boss of Pompeo and Bolton has no credibility. Renegs on prior US commitments. Can’t be trusted. There is no credibility here.

We have no allies nor strong rationale for beating the Iranians on the head. That’s just mindless talk.

Weren’t we duped with the BS argument about “weapons of mass destruction” once before? Led to war in Iraq. How did that work out? Gave rise to Isis in the Middle East as the Sunnis were evicted from power in Iraq. They then struck back against their Shiite blood enemies in the region. Chaos and bloodshed.

With that background, why would European allies (or US citizens regardless of their political persuasion) believe Pompeo’s version of events in the Straits of Hormuz? They won’t. Why? Pompeo tries to bully people while his colleague Bolton has zero credibility. Bolton likes to rattle his sword way beyond his authority. The boss of Pompeo and Bolton has no credibility. Renegs on prior US commitments. Can’t be trusted. There is no credibility here.

We have no allies nor strong rationale for beating the Iranians on the head. That’s just mindless talk.
If you look at the pictures of the damage they’re consistent with the US’s version of what happened. I don’t trust Bolton as far as I can throw him but I don’t think he’s wrong.

If you look at the pictures of the damage they’re consistent with the US’s version of what happened. I don’t trust Bolton as far as I can throw him but I don’t think he’s wrong.

I understand mistrust of government, look how the Dems got us in Vietnam, our Irac intelligence was bad, but Sadam did have chemical weapons, he usd them on the Kurds. I blame Sadam more for not being forthright. It’s interesting how certain posters are so quick to trust Iran.

They are stupid and they can’t help it; their Dad is also their Brother and their Mom is also their Aunt.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
I understand mistrust of government, look how the Dems got us in Vietnam, our Irac intelligence was bad, but Sadam did have chemical weapons, he usd them on the Kurds. I blame Sadam more for not being forthright. It’s interesting how certain posters are so quick to trust Iran.
He just hates Israel. He’s an anti-Semite. I’ve a dozen just like him who spew their lies and think nobody will question them and when they do get question they fall apart.

I’ll be the first to say saddam should have been taken out the first time. Going to war a second time could have been handled significantly better but who in the hell in their right mind is saying that the world is in a worse place with out Saddam? They were todays iran on steroids under him. Ill never forget when 911 first happened everybody assumed it was saddam, why? So quickly ppl forget. That pos was absolutely a next level threat to the entire new world. Let’s not act like he was a miss fit staying in his box. That being said as much as bush jr ****ed up the second iraq war he absolutely had putin and russia in check. It took obama’s the cold war called and they wants their policies back, after the election i’ll have more room to work with you, biden and hillary dishing out billions to them attitude that now has them a more legit threat than ever before.

Reactions: grbcane
I’ll be the first to say saddam should have been taken out the first time. Going to war a second time could have been handled significantly better but who in the hell in their right mind is saying that the world is in a worse place with out Saddam? They were todays iran on steroids under him. Ill never forget when 911 first happened everybody assumed it was saddam, why? So quickly ppl forget. That pos was absolutely a next level threat to the entire new world. Let’s not act like he was a miss fit staying in his box. That being said as much as bush jr ****ed up the second iraq war he absolutely had putin and russia in check. It took obama’s the cold war called and they wants their policies back, after the election i’ll have more room to work with you, biden and hillary dishing out billions to them attitude that now has them a more legit threat than ever before.

Translation of the last sentence?

Disagree on Saddam. He was a terrible tyrant. But Isis would not exist in the region if he had stayed in power. As a Sunni, he would have crushed all efforts at Sunni terrorists and suppressed Shiite militants as well. When he was hanged in a botched effort, we “let the dogs out.” They are still out.

Disagree on Saddam. He was a terrible tyrant. But Isis would not exist in the region if he had stayed in power. As a Sunni, he would have crushed all efforts at Sunni terrorists and suppressed Shiite militants as well. When he was hanged in a botched effort, we “let the dogs out.” They are still out.
Thanks to Trump ISIS is on the run, kicking that JV squad in the ass!

Of coarse, it’s always our fault.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
This is exactly another Gulf of Tonkin, a false flag. Pompeo points to video evidence of Iran removing unexploded mines & saying its proof Iran is the aggressor. To think Iran would remove evidence for the world to see is ridiculous. If he is calling that video evidence then where is the evidence of Mines being attached to the tankers???
Japan & our European allies are asking for the evidence. The owner of the Japanese vessel reported some of the crew told him they saw an object flying towards the ship just before the explosions. The latest report says a US drone was shot down by Iranian forces. OK, where is the evidence??."
War mongering has become America's favorite pastime.
Both Saudi Arabia & Israel are not on good terms with Iran. We constantly hear reports of Iran being the major force in support of extremists. FALSE Its the Saudi regime that is the major supporter of extremism. As for Israel, they need no introduction.

This is exactly another Gulf of Tonkin, a false flag. Pompeo points to video evidence of Iran removing unexploded mines & saying its proof Iran is the aggressor. To think Iran would remove evidence for the world to see is ridiculous. If he is calling that video evidence then where is the evidence of Mines being attached to the tankers???
Japan & our European allies are asking for the evidence. The owner of the Japanese vessel reported some of the crew told him they saw an object flying towards the ship just before the explosions. The latest report says a US drone was shot down by Iranian forces. OK, where is the evidence??."
War mongering has become America's favorite pastime.
Both Saudi Arabia & Israel are not on good terms with Iran. We constantly hear reports of Iran being the major force in support of extremists. FALSE Its the Saudi regime that is the major supporter of extremism. As for Israel, they need no introduction.
I’m curious are you an ISIS militant little pineapple ?

Trump now says the shoot down of our drone by Iran was “unintentional.” Whether you love or hate Trump, can you believe this confusion, contradiction and dysfunction?

Trump now says the shoot down of our drone by Iran was “unintentional.” Whether you love or hate Trump, can you believe this confusion, contradiction and dysfunction?
No I can’t... there’s something else in the works. Trump isn’t the type of person to be in the green stages of an assault and then pull the plug unless something very significant happened or we saw something we didn’t know. Our naval forces in the region are enough to obliterate anything Iran would throw at us and then some.

Or we just decided to cripple their infrastructure and are moving more assets into place lol. Israel also will be someway involved. I’d love to see Israel make strategic strikes against Hezbollah and key Syrian targets to take out any Iranian response on them. All of those sh_tty missiles Hamas loves to lob into Israel were engineered by Iranian Al-Quds. The more advanced stuff they fire is usually right from Iran. Hezbollah will also be an issue here stateside. They have had operatives in the US for decades. Can’t get much more into that lol.

The jv team wasn’t in existence or even a thought under bush so you can thank obama for them and trump for decimating them

Reactions: Strack_Cane
No I can’t... there’s something else in the works. Trump isn’t the type of person to be in the green stages of an assault and then pull the plug unless something very significant happened or we saw something we didn’t know. Our naval forces in the region are enough to obliterate anything Iran would throw at us and then some.

Or we just decided to cripple their infrastructure and are moving more assets into place lol. Israel also will be someway involved. I’d love to see Israel make strategic strikes against Hezbollah and key Syrian targets to take out any Iranian response on them. All of those sh_tty missiles Hamas loves to lob into Israel were engineered by Iranian Al-Quds. The more advanced stuff they fire is usually right from Iran. Hezbollah will also be an issue here stateside. They have had operatives in the US for decades. Can’t get much more into that lol.

A little off topic, but Irac was just as unstable as the current Iranian government, and this just shows that we can’t let them get nukes. @hawaiian cane and the rest of the world owe Israel a big thank you, for taking out Irac’s nuclear capability in 1981.

Last edited:
I’m curious are you an ISIS militant little pineapple ?
Utatem, there were 2 ships involved. one is Japanese the other is Norwegian. Why is #45s administration so quick to take the lead, be the agrressor???!!!! Why isn't Japan & Norway being given an opportunity to do their own investigation??? Its so obvious the current administration is eager to accommodate their cronies, defense contractors so huge profits can be gained. This falls in the same category as the Gulf of Tonkin, the invasion of Iraq & so called Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Bottom line is OIL. When the oil companies hit a wall they call upon our military to strong arm foreign countries.

You should know all there is about spinning. You guys do it all the time.
No No No .....we present you w/ facts and in turn you spin to fit your narrative while never addressing the issues or answering the question at hand.......truth hurts facts are facts........this is why you guys are all Moon Batt Liberals.........

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT