ADVERTISEMENT

Publix store surveillance of Jameis Winston

HairyCane2u

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2011
Shoplifting "crab legs"- just another upstanding young man that Jimbo Fisher and Tally PD continue to protect at all costs!

Video Link!

That's obviously doctored video. According to what one poster (similar to gnat) said, a young black man such as Jameis Winston would never steal anything.

This post was edited on 5/15 9:56 PM by Tim1977

Damn, that video makes that store seem huge! Jameis seemed to walk a freaking mile before he got out. Dude won the Heisman and the NC. Somebody should have delivered those crab legs.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

that guy is a Huge POS of a person. he is good at football but he is a failure at life right now.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Damn shame a mac truck didn't plow his sorry pos rapping thieving ass over in the parking lot.

I think the guy is a POS thug but can anyone say for sure it was him? it was clear to me that it was a ceiling mounted surveillance camera. I thought that last cop if that is who the guy was, saw him and was going to go after him but didn't. But again, offering no defense of this guy, who I thought was guilty last time, can be positively proven to be who is in the video

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT