ADVERTISEMENT

Put About 5,000 IEDs On The Border To Welcome This Cesspool Carvan Of Illegals...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Those who make it, become Americans. Those who don't become dismembered across a 3 block radius.

giphy.gif

Trump could set up temporary stands around the border for spectators to see. Charge $10 admission with a free beer. People can watch and laugh and celebrate America. Proceeds to help build The Wall.
Would,nt it make more sense to just enforce laws already on the books than build a wall? No jobs, problem solved!

Except those enter the country illegally continue to flood in and swamp the system.
You are missing the point. They flood in due to corporate demand for cheap labor. There are laws on the books that punish employers who hire illegals. Why are they not enforced?

Seriously? You want to kill people for seeking a better life in the US? You're a sick f*ck

You're such a liberal puss bitch. This is an invasion against the sovereignty of the United States. A caravan of illegal immigrants seeking to exploit libtard cuck politicians and liberals like you. A caravan full of gangsters, people with diseases, and terrorists. I hope Trump orders the 1,000 soldiers sent down there to shoot on sight the minute these people try to invade my country. F them and F anyone who condones this shit.

You're such a liberal puss bitch. This is an invasion against the sovereignty of the United States. A caravan of illegal immigrants seeking to exploit libtard cuck politicians and liberals like you. A caravan full of gangsters, people with diseases, and terrorists. I hope Trump orders the 1,000 soldiers sent down there to shoot on sight the minute these people try to invade my country. F them and F anyone who condones this shit.

You have serious psychological issues on top of being stupid and easily manipulated. Get some help. For the psychological issues I mean. You can't fix the stupid thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT