ADVERTISEMENT

Rachel Maddow.....Wow!!

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
For the first two months of this year The Rachel Maddow Show was the highest rated show on all of cable tv not just cable news. Sean Hanity must be pissed! Also, MSNBC was the highest rated network on cable tv for the month of February. It appears liberalism is about to take over the minds and souls of the American people. Get ready right wingers.

For the first two months of this year The Rachel Maddow Show was the highest rated show on all of cable tv not just cable news. Sean Hanity must be pissed! Also, MSNBC was the highest rated network on cable tv for the month of February. It appears liberalism is about to take over the minds and souls of the American people. Get ready right wingers.

Caught in another lie

• Haha
Reactions: mahb and El Cubano
Strong conservative alternative. IMO Fox is getting wishy washy with a few notable exceptions. People like Bill Hemmer, Dana Perino, Sandra Smith John Roberts, Neil Cavuto are not real conservatives. Chris Wallace belongs on CNN. They fired Lou Dobbs.JMO.

Reactions: mahb and central17

Its not her politics but her delivery of the news is annoying to me. Too emotional.

Reactions: Raoul2
Strong conservative alternative. IMO Fox is getting wishy washy with a few notable exceptions. People like Bill Hemmer, Dana Perino, Sandra Smith John Roberts, Neil Cavuto are not real conservatives. Chris Wallace belongs on CNN. They fired Lou Dobbs.JMO.
I prefer unbiased news. Hannity is going too far with the conspiracy theories and lost independents like me some time ago.

Nice try
Rachel was most watched but overall msnbc not so much

Reading comprehension appears to be a challenge for you but here's the first paragraph in the article I posted.

"MSNBC drew the most total day viewers in February, beating all other cable networks in the ratings yardstick, while The Rachel Maddow Show was the top regularly scheduled show."

Reactions: Raoul2
Its not her politics but her delivery of the news is annoying to me. Too emotional.

Actually, when I first watched her show, she talked too much. I wouldn't use the word "annoying" but too talkative is better but that's her style. She could host an hour long show without guests and still be informative and entertaining.

There is a nut for every squirrel.

Last edited:
Nice try
Rachel was most watched but overall msnbc not so much

The article you posted supports what I said. See below. Your article also focused on primetime which as I previously stated, this network rating is about the highest rated cable network overall. Learn how to read!!

MSNBC finished in first place in all of cable television—the first time any NBCU network has done so—based on total day ratings and weekday dayside ratings, while Fox News claimed victory on total day ratings in the “live plus same day” viewing metric as measured by Nielsen.

Listen up right wingers. As Fox Fake News dies of a slow "news" death, more right wing fake news outlets like Newsmax will appear. At the core of all of these outlets will be more lies, conspiracy theories and of course their undying support of a corrupt POS ex-president. Their new hashtag will be #keeptheliescoming.

I prefer unbiased news. Hannity is going too far with the conspiracy theories and lost independents like me some time ago.
Props and facts. Chris Wallace is a journalist. Full stop, we need more of him not less. Lou Dobbs is as big a shill as Chris Cuomo.

I think Newsmax is better than Fox.
If you want agit-prop and opinion, it probably is. Fox's biggest error was firing Shep. Dude was an amazing reporter and my go to whenever anything live happened. To each their own, but Newsmax has very little actual journalism.

the only thing she does better is lick without lip stick...

Yeah, and to add insult to injury the alt right wing that has taken over the party must not be happy a black woman runs MSNBC before all this has happened....lmao

Yes, and she is hot!

Your style is more Rachel Madow. That mat muncher probably gets you excited.

Your style is more Rachel Madow. That mat muncher probably gets you excited.
I'm not exactly sure who here you are trying to impress. I am not impressed. You don't know anything about me or my style. So keep your mouth shut.

I'm not exactly sure who here you are trying to impress. I am not impressed. You don't know anything about me or my style. So keep your mouth shut.
I should have known, it's not Rachel Madow..let me guess Ellen DeGeneres!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT