ADVERTISEMENT

Radical Islamic Terrorists Found Training CHILDREN To Commit Mass School Shootings...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Look at them. FILTHY. F**KING. ANIMALS. This radicalized, weaponized, and patronized religion knows no limits. Teaching children how to use automatic weapons to kill other children in our schools. Here in AMERICA. Just when I think I've seen it all...

And the POS guy on the left is the SON of one of the UN-INDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR in the 1993 WORLD TRADE CENTER BOMBING... 25 years later, this POS is running around at it again. Put this Radical Islamic Terrorist dog down already!

1533648719205.jpg

1533649319697.jpg

This country has almost reached a point where we may very well need internment camps to truly eliminate the threat of RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM. In Korematsu v. United States, an opinion which I have read and even debated in law school, the U.S. Government DOES have the power to create internment camps.

What would be needed is the following: (1) a declaration of war by CONGRESS against Radical Islamic Terrorism, which specifically defines Radical Islamic Terrorism; (2) an appropriations bill to fund, manage, and enforce the internment camps; (3) a temporary cabinet position with someone like General Petraeus to head it and have the U.S. Army run it with around 1,000 soldiers and 1,000 support staff (medical, legal, fire, etc.) spread out over 10 locations; 1 location per 5 states- that type of thing; (4) About 10 MAGISTRATE JUDGES to ensure that the constitutional rights of the individuals interned are being upheld to wit: (a) that those individuals are interned, investigated, and interviewed for only a reasonable period- I suggest a period of no longer than 90 days with an immediate hearing before a Magistrate Judge when the Government wants to re-intern an indvidual for an additional 90 days; (b) no torture tactics are used and proper care of those interned is ensured because after all these are U.S. Citizens and one is innocent until proven guilty; and (c) that those who are interned surrender contact outside of the country and have no internet access; and (5) President Trump as the head of the Executive Branch ultimately in charge of it but is required to provide a report to Congress every month.

You do that, you'll have 90% of this Radical Islamic Terrorism shit show cleaned up in a year. Send a message to both Europe and Africa where Radical Islam has infected those countries and nearly destroyed the culture, prosperity, and security of every country it infects.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/0...mit-school-shootings-court-documents-say.html

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Look at them. FILTHY. F**KING. ANIMALS. This radicalized, weaponized, and patronized religion knows no limits. Teaching children how to use automatic weapons to kill other children in our schools. Here in AMERICA. Just when I think I've seen it all...

And the POS guy on the left is the SON of one of the UN-INDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR in the 1993 WORLD TRADE CENTER BOMBING... 25 years later, this POS is running around at it again. Put this Radical Islamic Terrorist dog down already!

1533648719205.jpg

1533649319697.jpg

This country has almost reached a point where we may very well need internment camps to truly eliminate the threat of RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM. In Korematsu v. United States, an opinion which I have read and even debated in law school, the U.S. Government DOES have the power to create internment camps.

What would be needed is the following: (1) a declaration of war by CONGRESS against Radical Islamic Terrorism, which specifically defines Radical Islamic Terrorism; (2) an appropriations bill to fund, manage, and enforce the internment camps; (3) a temporary cabinet position with someone like General Petraeus to head it and have the U.S. Army run it with around 1,000 soldiers and 1,000 support staff (medical, legal, fire, etc.) spread out over 10 locations; 1 location per 5 states- that type of thing; (4) About 10 MAGISTRATE JUDGES to ensure that the constitutional rights of the individuals interned are being upheld to wit: (a) that those individuals are interned, investigated, and interviewed for only a reasonable period- I suggest a period of no longer than 90 days with an immediate hearing before a Magistrate Judge when the Government wants to re-intern an indvidual for an additional 90 days; (b) no torture tactics are used and proper care of those interned is ensured because after all these are U.S. Citizens and one is innocent until proven guilty; and (c) that those who are interned surrender contact outside of the country and have no internet access; and (5) President Trump as the head of the Executive Branch ultimately in charge of it but is required to provide a report to Congress every month.

You do that, you'll have 90% of this Radical Islamic Terrorism shit show cleaned up in a year. Send a message to both Europe and Africa where Radical Islam has infected those countries and nearly destroyed the culture, prosperity, and security of every country it infects.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/0...mit-school-shootings-court-documents-say.html

The dissent’s reference to Korematsu, however, affords this Court the opportunity to make express what is already obvious: Korematsu was gravely wrong the day it was decided, has been overruled in the court of history, and—to be clear—'has no place in law under the Constitution.'

— Trump v. Hawaii, slip op. at 38 (quoting 323 U.S., at 248 (Jackson, J., dissenting))[35]:38

1533648719205.jpg

1533649319697.jpg

No kidding I was three hours from there all last week in a CT class lmao.

The dissent’s reference to Korematsu, however, affords this Court the opportunity to make express what is already obvious: Korematsu was gravely wrong the day it was decided, has been overruled in the court of history, and—to be clear—'has no place in law under the Constitution.'

— Trump v. Hawaii, slip op. at 38 (quoting 323 U.S., at 248 (Jackson, J., dissenting))[35]:38

I've read that 100 page Opinion too. Roberts made that comment in dicta, and many constitutional scholars agree Roberts' statement at 248 re: Korematsu and the Constitutionality of internment camps was not an actual overturning of Korematsu on that specific issue. I have successfully argued the principles of law articulated in Myers v. Atlantic Coast Line, which is a Florida Supreme Court case from fifty years ago which articulates both the importance of and distinction between the part of an opinion which constitutes a "holding", and the part of an opinion which constitutes in dicta. I was in Tampa for a hearing on a unique issue with little law in the Florida DCAs on it. Opposing counsel relied upon a 2nd DCA case arguing that it was "controlling law" for that jurisdiction because it was a 2nd DCA case. However, relying on Myers, I successfully convinced the Court that my 4th DCA case was the default controlling law because the portion of opposing counsel's 2nd DCA case was made in dicta, and did not overturn prior 2nd DCA rulings, those prior rulings being the same as my 4th DCA case.

As an attorney, I know you understand the difference too, which I why I mention it. Many attorneys and constitutional law attorneys, far more distinguished than I, believe that Roberts' Opinion for the Majority in that Trump immigration travel ban case did not overturn the Court's prior holding in Korematsu. But I understand why one would make an argument that it did.

1533648719205.jpg

1533649319697.jpg

Label them enemy combatants and ship their asses to Gitmo and put these sons of bitches in the darkest hole they can find before they are executed.

Can’t believe this hasn’t been the lead story all week. FOX is covering story way more than anyone else.

Label them enemy combatants and ship their asses to Gitmo and put these sons of bitches in the darkest hole they can find before they are executed.

Thing about Gitmo is you fly there. Great opportunity. I remember living in Panama back when Torrijos was the strong man in charge. The country had problems with communist labor union leaders (who had studied in Moscow and Havana) and it threatened the economy. The General repeatedly asked them to permit workers to work and permit industry to produce but the communists had no interest in seeing any capitalistic endeavors succeed. So one night the 23 union leaders in question had a knock on their doors (actually was in the early am), they were put aboard a DC3 headed to the offshore penal colony, and low and behold when the plane landed .. the only passengers aboard were the soldiers who had rounded up the communist labor leaders. Apparently tried to 'escape' at 15,000 feet over the Pacific. No more problems.

Reactions: normsmith
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT