ADVERTISEMENT

Raoul2 I ask you this because

canam1965

SuperCane
Dec 27, 2014
I know you are a straight shooter, educated guy that will answer across the aisle. And trust me this is not the start of a bromance.

Trump ranted and raved about many things, i would like you to tell me the truth. The trade deals were they tilted against the USA ?

Nato we're we putting more than most, our military has been in some places a long time Germany , Japan, the list goes on.

China did he in fact put the screws to them ?

Add as you see fit if you wish

I know you are a straight shooter, educated guy that will answer across the aisle. And trust me this is not the start of a bromance.

Trump ranted and raved about many things, i would like you to tell me the truth. The trade deals were they tilted against the USA ?

Nato we're we putting more than most, our military has been in some places a long time Germany , Japan, the list goes on.

More than Raoul good objectively respond but would you accept the facts.

Our relationship with China is complicated. Its true that they have been progressively exporting more to us than they are importing, but that needs to be fixed through negotiations and not starting a trade war, which only ends up hurting our businesses here. Both our economies are interdependent on one another because of trade, so the only way we are going to address our issues is through negotiations.

On NATO, we pay more because we get more influence. They apparently revamped the percentages a few years ago to where we now pay 16% instead of 22%, and Germany pay more to make up the gap since the smaller countries don't have much money to contribute. NATO is basically a US/UK/Germany/France run organization that behaves in the interests of his larger member nation states. Trump ended up estranging our key allies over a very small amount of money, which was not worth since those relationships are far more important to us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT