ADVERTISEMENT

Rasmussen poll out today.

cortez55403

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2004
This has been a favorite source of polling reassurance and support for Trump voters. Today, however, Rasmussen released its poll on the General Election taken over the last 7 days. Rasmussen says Biden is +12 over Trump, 52-40.

In its write-up on Rasmussen Reports, the pollsters conclude that Trump was injured by 3 items:

*poor performance in the first debate
*his accelerated nomination of a new Supreme Court Justice
*his own infection with Covid-19

4% of voters remain undecided.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
This has been a favorite source of polling reassurance and support for Trump voters. Today, however, Rasmussen released its poll on the General Election taken over the last 7 days. Rasmussen says Biden is +12 over Trump, 52-40.

In its write-up on Rasmussen Reports, the pollsters conclude that Trump was injured by 3 items:

*poor performance in the first debate
*his accelerated nomination of a new Supreme Court Justice
*his own infection with Covid-19

4% of voters remain undecided.

Im concerned time is running out, but I also know the polls are missing some Trump voters, a lot who voted for the first time, and aren’t political.

Reactions: cortez55403
Thanks for responding, grb. Much respect. You are a stand up guy.

You are alone among responders to this poll that has traditionally been kind to to Trump.

The poll is the poll but there are certain things in life that are just impossible to predict and this election is one of those things. Polls don’t win elections, voters do and there’s no way to know how many people are going to show up to vote let alone how they’re going to vote. In fact how many people right now do you think are on the fence about voting or are undecided? Even with a margin of error it’s still bull shit in a sense. This election won’t be decided on some academia mathematical equation. It’s just bull shit. Kinda like our game this week where everyone is predicting us to lose (not me) but when I’m right, if we win do I get instant credibility over everyone as if I’ve never been wrong before and knew all along just because I got it right on the off chance? If we lose do the people that have just been parroting the consensus opinions get further credibility when all they did was just predict the team “favored” to win is going to win?

I think we’ve all learned that polls in general favor democrats for what ever reason. The question in 2020 is how much do the polls favor democrats? Is it as much or less or more than they did in 2016 which was way off by everyone but the one that you brought up that literally got it right one time? From what I’ve read they were an anomaly for being that long shot that got it right last time. Face it the polling system is a joke. There’s a reason why we have elections.

Reactions: zackbear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT