ADVERTISEMENT

Remember that cop the insurrectionists killed?

816_Cane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Strange they can’t build a murder case and the details are a bit fuzzy.

“no findings from the DC medical examiner have been released.

No announcements have been made by authorities about the ongoing process.

The US Capitol building is one of the most video surveilled buildings on Planet Earth. And yet no internal video footage has been released by Federal authorities, or has been promised to be made available.”

As usual the spin machine gets worked up with little truth.

The US Capitol building is one of the most video surveilled buildings on Planet Earth. And yet no internal video footage has been released by Federal authorities, or has been promised to be made available.”

There is zero reason to release the footage. None. When building a case, the best way to conduct the investigation is to not have folks with the ability to corroborate or omit information armed with that knowledge. Even moreso in a large crowd type situation. The murderer will be convicted, I hope he/she suffering and dies a painful death.

There is zero reason to release the footage. None. When building a case, the best way to conduct the investigation is to not have folks with the ability to corroborate or omit information armed with that knowledge. Even moreso in a large crowd type situation. The murderer will be convicted, I hope he/she suffering and dies a painful death.

That is ridiculous. Videos of crimes are released every single day. The same thing happened with the Pelosi laptop, whole thing was a farce.

No one will be charged, guaranteed.

Reactions: grbcane and majus12
They know which Trump supporter killed that Police officer...They are doing due diligence to make sure their case is air tight...Don’t worry, arrest(s) are forthcoming..
If they knew they would have already picked him up. You kill a cop and they’ll be waiting to snatch your ass up the very second PC exists for the arrest. Two things are happening... first they don’t have an ID and 2, they more than likely don’t have the toxicology back from the ME’s office. The ME won’t make a ruling, short of obvious trauma, until toxicology is back.

Low information Trump supporters wouldn't understand. Just saying.
I don’t support Narcissist Trump. Never have. Just because someone holds Biden’s feet to the fire foes not name them a Trump supporter. You have flawed logic, but this is expected from you seeing how you write.

I don’t support Narcissist Trump. Never have. Just because someone holds Biden’s feet to the fire foes not name them a Trump supporter. You have flawed logic, but this is expected from you seeing how you write.
Nice of you to all of sudden become a RHINO when your favorite ex-president incites an insurrection. I hope that came across loud and clear. Lol

Reactions: zackbear

They know which Trump supporter killed that Police officer...They are doing due diligence to make sure their case is air tight...Don’t worry, arrest(s) are forthcoming..

I feel bad when people fall so hard for the media spin. You guys are going to be waiting a long time for those "investigations" to be conducted. How long should we wait according to you?

@dmatt especially falls for every lie hook, line, and sinker. The worst thing is he actually believes this stuff.

The officer was ok when he went home. His bro in law said he spoke to him and he said he got pepper sprayed. He died the next day.

Have seen many times that this paper has the first and most accurate news. Great source of information that MSN does not cover. This report quotes his Mom.

Tell that to blm.

Have seen many times that this paper has the first and most accurate news. Great source of information that MSN does not cover. This report quotes his Mom.

yeah The Daily Mail is a reliable unbiased source 😂 🤪

The Daily Mail
As a right-wing tabloid,[1][2][3] the Mail has traditionally been a supporter of the Conservativesand has endorsed this party in all recent general elections.
The Daily Mail has been noted for its unreliability and widely criticised for its printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research,[16][17][18][19] and for instances of plagiarism and copyright infringement.[20][21][22][23]

Tell that to blm.
Yes, I'll tell that to all the people in America who think Black Lives Matter, starting with me, my siblings, my cousins, my neighbors, my fraternity, my church, my organizations, should I tell my grocers and baristas that also don't hate me?

Yes, I'll tell that to all the people in America who think Black Lives Matter, starting with me, my siblings, my cousins, my neighbors, my fraternity, my church, my organizations, should I tell my grocers and baristas that also don't hate me?

you’re mixing up the statement with the terrorist organization using the capital letters, my brother.

Reactions: zackbear and mahb
yeah The Daily Mail is a reliable unbiased source 😂 🤪

The Daily Mail
As a right-wing tabloid,[1][2][3] the Mail has traditionally been a supporter of the Conservativesand has endorsed this party in all recent general elections.
The Daily Mail has been noted for its unreliability and widely criticised for its printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research,[16][17][18][19] and for instances of plagiarism and copyright infringement.[20][21][22][23]

Analysis of the Daily Mail has been provided from DNC talking point# 4,666.

Reactions: grbcane and CFSteve

It’s been another 2 weeks guys. Where are the arrests? @ellu thinks the “murderer will be convicted” and @dmatt says “they know which Trump supporter killed that police officer”

Surprise, surprise FBI can’t release details of cause of death because it doesn’t fit the narrative you fell for. I feel bad for you guys falling for conspiracy theories so often.

Just wanted to check-in for a status update guys? How is that murder case looking for the feds who know exactly which person killed the police officer?

Just wanted to check-in for a status update guys? How is that murder case looking for the feds who know exactly which person killed the police officer?
The murderer will be convicted, I hope he/she suffering and dies a painful death.

If you feel differently, if you don't want them convicted, if you hope that a cop killer is not suffering and you hate police and/or wish them dead, its a free country. As for me, I hope the murderer dies a painful death.

So you don’t support releasing body camera footage in police involved shootings or deaths.

The murderer will be convicted, I hope he/she suffering and dies a painful death.

If you feel differently, if you don't want them convicted, if you hope that a cop killer is not suffering and you hate police and/or wish them dead, its a free country. As for me, I hope the murderer dies a painful death.
Where is the proof of a murder? Where is the murderer?

Nice of you to all of sudden become a RHINO when your favorite ex-president incites an insurrection. I hope that came across loud and clear. Lol
According to the investigation he did not incite an insurrection. Using the same liberal logic that you guys use with the investigation over election fraud, if nothing is found it didn’t happen.

According to the investigation he did not incite an insurrection. Using the same liberal logic that you guys use with the investigation over election fraud, if nothing is found it didn’t happen.
This is illogical on its face.

If there was fraud it would have been identified. The GOP Gov and Secretary of State said no fraud.

Now, if you don't believe there was incitement, fine, your opinion. But he was impeached for incitement.
In short, one investigation found zero fraud. One investigation lead to impeachment.

You can agree or disagree on the investigations, but impeachment is political by nature, it warrants suspicion; election inspections, three in GA, on of which was a hand count, by the party that ultimately lost, that's unimpeachable.

If there was fraud it would have been identified. The GOP Gov and Secretary of State said no fraud.

Now, if you don't believe there was incitement, fine, your opinion. But he was impeached for incitement.
In short, one investigation found zero fraud. One investigation lead to impeachment.

You can agree or disagree on the investigations, but impeachment is political by nature, it warrants suspicion; election inspections, three in GA, on of which was a hand count, by the party that ultimately lost, that's unimpeachable.
And if a murder was committed it would have been released as the cause of death. 3 months later still no cause of death.

No cause of death released in 3 months means they can’t tie his death to a murder which means you jumped the gun as usual.

Reactions: grbcane
And if a murder was committed it would have been released as the cause of death. 3 months later still no cause of death.

No cause of death released in 3 months means they can’t tie his death to a murder which means you jumped the gun as usual.

Oh he wasn’t killed? Got it.

You can obfuscate for cop killers.
You can gaslight cop killers.
My nephew, my uncle, two of my line brothers and many chapter brothers, several folks i call close friends are cops.

Black Lives Matter
Cops shouldn’t be murdered
These are their views and that are not mutually exclusive

You can excuse it all you want.
I won’t excuse the death of an active duty cop by insurrectionist

I agree, liberals are illogical. you can’t have it both ways. Only reason he was under investigation in the first place and impeached by his opponents is the same reason as the first time he was under investigation by his opponents with a clear agenda, that they said from day one of him being elected that they would impeach him by any means necessary, iow try and over throw the election. Ironic isn’t it?

I agree, liberals are illogical. you can’t have it both ways. Only reason he was under investigation in the first place and impeached by his opponents is the same reason as the first time he was under investigation by his opponents with a clear agenda, that they said from day one of him being elected that they would impeach him by any means necessary, iow try and over throw the election. Ironic isn’t it?
That’s emotional. Read the Mueller report. Read the Senate report. Be objective. The Senate report was GOP. The interference was real. The coordination was real. The many people who were convicted were real. The justice department does not prosecute sitting presidents that too is real.

gaslighting is something I won’t accuse you of, gaslighting requires intentional action, that would mean you have knowledge. I believe that you genuinely think the investigations were merit less. I believe you haven’t read either report for yourself in their totality but rely on summaries excerpts and essays.

yours is a willful ignorance, not an intentional misrepresentation.

Oh he wasn’t killed? Got it.

You can obfuscate for cop killers.
You can gaslight cop killers.
My nephew, my uncle, two of my line brothers and many chapter brothers, several folks i call close friends are cops.

Black Lives Matter
Cops shouldn’t be murdered
These are their views and that are not mutually exclusive

You can excuse it all you want.
I won’t excuse the death of an active duty cop by insurrectionist
So you’re in favor of guilty unless proven innocent and making up crimes with no evidence. Good to know.

Guy died of a stroke from an unfortunate accident. Same as 4 other people there that day who died of strokes and heart attacks. Sad but not murder.

Funny how you harp on the election laws being enacted with no proof of voter fraud but then you turn around and spout off about someone being murdered with the same zero proof. Very hypocritical and makes perfect sense.

Reactions: doerunn and grbcane

If you’re being honest, there was no legitimate trial or defense. Impeachment by half of congress is meaningless.

That’s emotional. Read the Mueller report. Read the Senate report. Be objective. The Senate report was GOP. The interference was real. The coordination was real. The many people who were convicted were real. The justice department does not prosecute sitting presidents that too is real.

gaslighting is something I won’t accuse you of, gaslighting requires intentional action, that would mean you have knowledge. I believe that you genuinely think the investigations were merit less. I believe you haven’t read either report for yourself in their totality but rely on summaries excerpts and essays.

yours is a willful ignorance, not an intentional misrepresentation.
Well written and thought out response I’ll give you that. Problem is that the only thing that the Mueller report showed for you was hear say witnesses with agendas by guys that were proven during the investigation to be coached up behind close doors by the very people conducting the investigation. It wasn’t facts, just gossip. Btw, your last sentence is the definition of nieve not ignorant, so yet another word you dems struggle with. Ignorant and nieve are two different words with different meanings.

Mother said he died from a stroke... 2 others from heart attacks and 1 OD...

Only person killed was by Secret Service or capital police..

So the 5 they claimed where killed by rioters where LIES...!!!!

This was more fake new the sheep ran with... hahaha

Pathetic these 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡!!!

The investigation is not done. Stay focused.

ADVERTISEMENT