ADVERTISEMENT

Remember that cop the insurrectionists killed?

The investigation is not done. Stay focused.
Then why were non investigated details from 1-06-21 incident stated as facts, in the impeachment trial? Should not the prosecution wait for proof of the facts of wrong doing that it accuses? To say people died due to the 1-06 incident, when their deaths were not related to the event would seem to be a little disingenuous?

Last edited:
Then why were non investigated details from 1-06-21 incident stated as facts, in the impeachment trial? Should not the prosecution wait for proof of the facts of wrong doing that it accuses? To say people died due to the 1-06 incident, when their deaths were not related to the event would seem to be a little disingenuous?
It doesn't take a genius to see how guilty Trump was/is. There were videos and Trump's own words that provided sufficient probable cause (impeachment) and conviction. If not for those coward Republicans in the senate, Trump would be in a federal prison where he belongs. The man is a menace.

Reactions: gdowning70
Just look at the facts. People were attacked. Plot to capture and probably kill pence and others. Nothing about Jan 6 is acceptable. Trump instigated the riot. All based off lies. 🙄🙄🙄

Just look at the facts. People were attacked. Plot to capture and probably kill pence and others. Nothing about Jan 6 is acceptable. Trump instigated the riot. All based off lies. 🙄🙄🙄

Please provide the detailed information about a plot to capture and kill Pence. I don't mean a couple yahoo's running their mouths on twitter and facebookl. Routinely see that type of stuff from Team Blue on this board. I would think if a credible threat to capture and kill VP Pence was in place indictments would be in place. So please provide the factal information back up the statement in your above post or stop repeating lies.
Thank you,

Not worried...these blood soaked hyenas will get what is coming to them. Trust and believe. The FBI knows how to take these racist clowns out. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Let's be honest. These aren't the brightest people on the planet.

Reactions: cems52

The breaching of the Capitol is a felony.
Multiple folks breaching the Capitol died as a result of activities related to the actual breach.
Each of those deaths could be related to the event and within the purview of felony murder.
The woman who was shot going through the door, those with her boosting her, facilitating the entry to the Capitol are clear-cut felony murder cases.

Those are facts and law. Whether anyone is ever charged will be determined later.

Anyone responsible for the death of the cop should be convicted and treated like the scum cop killers are. If anyone thinks that killing on duty cops is ok we just think differently.

Reactions: zackbear
Multiple folks breaching the Capitol died as a result of activities related to the actual breach.
Each of those deaths could be related to the event and within the purview of felony murder.
The woman who was shot going through the door, those with her boosting her, facilitating the entry to the Capitol are clear-cut felony murder cases.

Those are facts and law. Whether anyone is ever charged will be determined later.

Anyone responsible for the death of the cop should be convicted and treated like the scum cop killers are. If anyone thinks that killing on duty cops is ok we just think differently.
Who said it was OK to kill a cop other than Kapernick supporters, BLM, and ANTIFA?

200.gif

Re: your statement

So does that mean that any person that died of natural causes that was anywhere near this summer"s Antifa, George Floyd, Jacob Blake, BLM, anti Trump, etc protests could have their deaths reconsidered as felony murder? Arson, looting, theft, assault, destruction of property are all felonies and they occured in many of these events.

I am not justifying any illegal activities that occured at the Capitol. However the same as other events, the vast majority of protestors were peaceful. What concerns me is the blatant lies and misrepresentations by the media and political class. The event was bad enough. Why did the Democrats and media carry a false narrative and exagerate/lie how bad it was?

To say that the Capitol protest resulted in five deaths makes it sound far worse than say many protests in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis. The coroner's report has proven statements (five deaths) was hyperbole. And are we really to believe in all of this summers protests that there was not a single drug overdose death?

Last edited:
Re: your statement

So does that mean that any person that died of natural causes that was anywhere near this summer"s Antifa, George Floyd, Jacob Blake, BLM, anti Trump, etc protests could have their deaths reconsidered as felony murder? Arson, looting, theft, assault, destruction of property are all felonies and they occured in many of these events.

I am not justifying any illegal activities that occured at the Capitol. However the same as other events, the vast majority of protestors were peaceful. What concerns me is the blatant lies and misrepresentations by the media and political class. The event was bad enough. Why did the Democrats and media carry a false narrative and exagerate/lie how bad it was?

To say that the Capitol protest resulted in five deaths makes it sound far worse than say many protests in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis. The coroner's report has proven statements (five deaths) was hyperbole. And are we really to believe in all of this summers protests that there was not a single drug overdose death?
Notice how this thread is now avoided

Reactions: El Cubano
Strange they can’t build a murder case and the details are a bit fuzzy.

“no findings from the DC medical examiner have been released.

No announcements have been made by authorities about the ongoing process.

The US Capitol building is one of the most video surveilled buildings on Planet Earth. And yet no internal video footage has been released by Federal authorities, or has been promised to be made available.”

As usual the spin machine gets worked up with little truth.

Fox News previously reported the police officer might’ve had Covid and that is what killed him....Fox News Fair and Balanced .. what a joke they are....

There is zero reason to release the footage. None. When building a case, the best way to conduct the investigation is to not have folks with the ability to corroborate or omit information armed with that knowledge. Even moreso in a large crowd type situation. The murderer will be convicted, I hope he/she suffering and dies a painful death.
Sorry man, you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
Natural causes. But keep wishing for death on a person that doesn’t exist.

They know which Trump supporter killed that Police officer...They are doing due diligence to make sure their case is air tight...Don’t worry, arrest(s) are forthcoming..
Haha mr blueanon strikes out again. I guess God is a trump supporter.

It doesn't take a genius to see how guilty Trump was/is. There were videos and Trump's own words that provided sufficient probable cause (impeachment) and conviction. If not for those coward Republicans in the senate, Trump would be in a federal prison where he belongs. The man is a menace.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Sorry man, you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
Natural causes. But keep wishing for death on a person that doesn’t exist.

Haha mr blueanon strikes out again. I guess God is a trump supporter.

You beat me to it. The democrats and press knew it was a lie when it happened, but it served its purpose, and sadly these low information voters won’t ever see it on their so called media outlets.

You beat me to it. The democrats and press knew it was a lie when it happened, but it served its purpose, and sadly these low information voters won’t ever see it on their so called media outlets.
Yep, a bunch of conspiracy theorists in this thread.

Reactions: grbcane

No one killed this cop.

You claim to have integrity, so we will now wait for your apology for jumping ahead of the facts and admit you were wrong, @ellu !

Yes, I'll tell that to all the people in America who think Black Lives Matter, starting with me, my siblings, my cousins, my neighbors, my fraternity, my church, my organizations, should I tell my grocers and baristas that also don't hate me?
Why do you think people hate you...

I will come back to one simple point. The leftist media promoted a false narrative of 5 peoples death being directly due to the January 6 protest turned riot. The media has attempted to make the event look like it was the worst riot ever in the history of the republic.

The event was horrific - riots are horrific, but in all reality January 6th was really not as bad as a typical Saturay night in Portland or Chicago.

Why has the media and democrat public officials consistently lied to the public about the facts of January 6th?

There is zero reason to release the footage. None. When building a case, the best way to conduct the investigation is to not have folks with the ability to corroborate or omit information armed with that knowledge. Even moreso in a large crowd type situation. The murderer will be convicted, I hope he/she suffering and dies a painful death.
@ellu when will you return to own this prejudgement before the facts? As a black man, you should know this all too well and how unfair this is and how many black men in our history have been wrongly convicted based on assumptions before facts.

I thought you had integrity and would return to state how wrong you were? @CashvilleCane1 ?

@ellu when will you return to own this prejudgement before the facts? As a black man, you should know this all too well and how unfair this is and how many black men in our history have been wrongly convicted based on assumptions before facts.

I thought you had integrity and would return to state how wrong you were? @CashvilleCane1 ?
I’m just sick of the double standard that goes on. The left require hearings for this incident but when their own supporters, who’ve been doing this for years now, take a police station or a federal court house there’s not a single word mentioned. How about Maxine Waters does exactly what the left accused Trump of doing but yet nothing. I honestly blame the right too. There too much of a bunch of pu$$ies to stand up to the left.

I’m just sick of the double standard that goes on. The left require hearings for this incident but when their own supporters, who’ve been doing this for years now, take a police station or a federal court house there’s not a single word mentioned. How about Maxine Waters does exactly what the left accused Trump of doing but yet nothing. I honestly blame the right too. There too much of a bunch of pu$$ies to stand up to the left.
Lots of pu$$oirs on the right too.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
I quess u r wrong again.. You freaking sheep.. Being led by the nose ... 👍👍👍😂😂😂
How was I wrong that the investigation was not done at the time of my post? You show your low mental acuity in every post you make. But I'll continue to pray for you.

Last edited:
Everything the Dems do is about political power. They use race and differences in income for that reason. The many minorities duped into thinking they really care about them are no different than the Bolsheviks who looked the other way when their government killed 20 million of its own people due to "philosophical differences.
All you black folks out there are their political slaves. They give you trinkets for votes instead of respect and education. They destroyed the black family instead of nurturing it.Black divorce rates were lower than whites in the 1940's. When Donald Trump's policies led to the lowest black unemployment in history the Dems sat on their hands and did not applaud at the SOU address .You see for them its never been about racial inequality its about using you to get political power.
There is a prominent Cane Alumni -all American DB named Burgess Owens who is in the House of Representatives for Utah. Listen to the man .Look up his posts and speeches. Get inspired and get off the liberal train that is taking us all off a cliff.

How was I wrong that the investigation was not done at the time of my post? You show your low mental acuity in every post you make. But I'll continue to pray for you.
Why was the media(self proclaimed journalists) like Todd, Lemon, Coumo, Cooper, Stahl, Tapper, Acosta. NBC, CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, NYT) passing judgement upon and the US Congress acting upon an incomplete investigation?

Last edited:

He can’t own up to his mistakes and that he believed a conspiracy theory. He probably still believes the conspiracy theory which may be worse.

Last edited:
Why was the media(self proclaimed journalists) like Todd, Lemon, Coumo, Cooper, Stahl, Tapper, Acosta. NBC, CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, NYT) passing judgement upon and the US Congress acting upon an incomplete investigation?
Have you tried contacting those folks?

Reactions: krvanness
Exactly u where jumping to conclusions...
As always.....👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT