ADVERTISEMENT

Rep. Louie Gohmert introduces resolution to ban racist Democrats

Which is saying something given that this Republican group in Congress feature a rogue's gallery of bumblefukc idiocy with the likes of Gym Jordan, Matt Gaetz, Doug Collins, Devin Nunes etc.

They must really get under your skin, because no rational person questions the intelligence of Jordan and Nunes. There are are democrats I profoundly disagree with, but I don’t think they’re stupid.

They must really get under your skin, because no rational person questions the intelligence of Jordan and Nunes. There are are democrats I profoundly disagree with, but I don’t think they’re stupid.
I'm not sure Jordan is all that smart.

You can dislike, even loathe AOC, but she's not dumb. Gohmert is a straight up moron.

I couldn’t disagree more with your statement. I could give examples of AOC, but that would be too easy.

I couldn’t disagree more with your statement. I could give examples of AOC, but that would be too easy.
For the record, I'm no AOC-stan. She can be a bit immature at times, naive maybe, but she's not dumb. She's got natural political talent.

Reactions: Raoul2
Without a doubt the dumbest member of Congress. Championship level stupidity.

He sure is lucky for how dumb he is. Captain in U.S. Army. Law degree member of Congress. Sure seems to get his history of Democratic Party right also.

He sure is lucky for how dumb he is. Captain in U.S. Army. Law degree member of Congress. Sure seems to get his history of Democratic Party right also.
So, he's smart-dumb? Guy's a moron and has a long track record to prove it.

Ask everyone indicted and/or jailed by Trump’s own DOJ how much of a publicity stunt their criminal records were.

Gohmert is clearly a galactic idiot who is desperate for a momentary diversion because he smells defeat in November.
I so enjoy reading pathetic wishful thinking from TDS victims. You spout such nonsense Raoul.
I have nno issue with differing opinions, specifcally when they are based from analytical thinking. Unlike your emotional crap to justify your perspective

I so enjoy reading pathetic wishful thinking from TDS victims. You spout such nonsense Raoul.
I have nno issue with differing opinions, specifcally when they are based from analytical thinking. Unlike your emotional crap to justify your perspective

Thanks Majus. I enjoy reading your posts as well.

Ask everyone indicted and/or jailed by Trump’s own DOJ how much of a publicity stunt their criminal records were.

Gohmert is clearly a galactic idiot who is desperate for a momentary diversion because he smells defeat in November.
And you are as dumb as can be. None were arresred for anything having to do with Trump. And it all may end up being fruit from a poisened tree before all is said and done.

Reactions: doerunn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT