ADVERTISEMENT

Rep Ted Yoho

If a person is proven to be a racist, he or she will probably be in denial. They wont feel hurt at all
There is a fine line. For instance, there was an Asian guy ahead of me on line at self-checkout at Home Depot today. I complimented him that his people have the best eggdrop soup recipes and that I can't even duplicate restaurant quality even when I follow the recipes from Food Network. He actually thanked me. YOU would probably call that a micro aggression.

So her experience sucking pipe after work is legit. We agree on something finally.
She can always pay attention to my pipe. She keeps growing on me. Maybe it's the assertiveness. Like when she says "baby, I don't want back there". And I say, "You have no choice".

If a person is proven to be a racist, he or she will probably be in denial. They wont feel hurt at all

Do you hold a trial with witnesses for both sides or is the accuser Judge, Jury and executioner then hides behind saying it’s OK the accused is in denial. I guess those white supremacist groups didn’t get the memo about denial.

There is a fine line. For instance, there was an Asian guy ahead of me on line at self-checkout at Home Depot today. I complimented him that his people have the best eggdrop soup recipes and that I can't even duplicate restaurant quality even when I follow the recipes from Food Network. He actually thanked me. YOU would probably call that a micro aggression.
This isnt aggression. Not even close. There are reports of Asian Americans being confronted with verbal assaults, threats mainly due to COVID-19 originating in China. The knowledge that our health experts are trying get their hands on is still evolving, unfortunately

This isnt aggression. Not even close. There are reports of Asian Americans being confronted with verbal assaults, threats mainly due to COVID-19 originating in China. The knowledge that our health experts are trying get their hands on is still evolving, unfortunately
I dont feel #45's remark "The Chinese Virus" is racist. It did originate in China. I honestly believe the virus hit NY 1st by way of Europe; May wealthy Chinese visited Europe in early fall 2019. They virus was either transmitted by Europeans traveling to the East coast and/or Americans visiting China then returning to the East coast. Another sign is China instructed all their embassy employees to purchase as much PPE they could get their hands on.
India reported in late April China, as far back as Nov/Dec 2019 was buying an excessive amt of a certain type of cloth to manufacture masks. They were trying to corral the market on masks

Reactions: zackbear
Not triggered at all. Sexism has no place in the House. If anyone wants to make sexist remarks it shouldnt be done in a professional setting.

Free speech. He offends you for his comnents. You offend me for trying to force your believes on others.

I will write them telling how he is a stand up person.

I dont feel #45's remark "The Chinese Virus" is racist. It did originate in China. I honestly believe the virus hit NY 1st by way of Europe; May wealthy Chinese visited Europe in early fall 2019. They virus was either transmitted by Europeans traveling to the East coast and/or Americans visiting China then returning to the East coast. Another sign is China instructed all their embassy employees to purchase as much PPE they could get their hands on.
India reported in late April China, as far back as Nov/Dec 2019 was buying an excessive amt of a certain type of cloth to manufacture masks. They were trying to corral the market on masks

Now ur taking those commi bastards side..

Chins Virus... !!!! Perfect name...

Free speech. He offends you for his comnents. You offend me for trying to force your believes on others.

I will write them telling how he is a stand up person.
Mr Yoho was way out of line. BTW freedom of speech is a constitutional right but if there were no ethics in the office, workplace enviroment trade, commerce would come to a standstill. Code of conduct is necessary.

Reactions: cdwright40
Yeah...these Hyenas will try to be scary and acost you... bleeding from everywhere and cussing... carrying on like the morons they are thinking they are scaring people. It's a sight to see. Then play the victim with a wife or daughter card.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Yeah...these Hyenas will try to be scary and acost you... bleeding from everywhere and cussing... carrying on like the morons they are thinking they are scaring people. It's a sight to see. Then play the victim with a wife or daughter card.

I see the board racist still keeps embarrassing himself to no end. CD you are a tard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT