ADVERTISEMENT

Republican CANES

gamecane1979

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2012
Please watch Trump throw your party under the bus and focus on himself at his rally yesterday. Don't scream fraud or any of that BS if Warnock and Ossoff win today. He focused solely on his own vanity instead of why it was so important for Loeffler and Purdue to win and keep a bipartisan government. I don't understand how some of you can defend him when he's clearly shown you it's f@ck you,your party,its values and its livelihood. I understand voting for your party but to embrace Trump as some great Republican is laughable. And before you bring Sleepy Joe into this it's f@ck him too as far as I'm concerned. I hope he's had a change of heart from his early track record, truly understands what a president is supposed to be and what the responsibilities of the office are. Either way I'll continue to grow the majority of my food and stay prepared to defend me and mine. I hope all my non racist cane brethren do the same.

Spot on! I'm not crazy about either one of them...but would take Joe any day as the tallest midget....lol. Trump should be in jail. Not running for office. Joe is just the better choice of the two. Not my ideal choice necessarily at least for POTUS. Let's see what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT