ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans Have a Secret Weapon in the Midterms: Voter Suppression

Prom

well this bozo has a simple solution. Voting should be for citizens only not for the millions of illegal immigrants that are in this country. Solution voter ID . I'm right your wrong end of discussion lmao.
We,re talking about Indians, not illegals. They were the original citizens!

Im not surprised by you deflecting blame.
With Gentrification there is no investment in infrastructure, human capital.
Malcolm X said it best. "A revolution is based on land. People don't fight over ideas. They fight for the real estate under their feet". Whenever a conglomeration puts together funding, policy is not enabled but its policy that's not set in order to curtail it.
Once investors get their foot in the door they throw out the crumbs by saying "Job training is essential for this area." So they hold job fairs in addition to job training by the jobs never come to fruition.
Conglomerates & their market forces who don't live in the heighborhood, don't like the people in the neighborhood & don't like black people are allowed to buy up all the land. They dictate what they want to do. They tell you they want a park here, a shopping mall there, they buy the church & tear it down resulting in folks ending up disconnected.
They will donate $$$ to a white church provided its members assist with the job fair & job training but peole who live in the area don't get the jobs. So the end results of Gentrification is nothing more than popcorn poppers & ticket takers.

You sure put a lot of race in that post. Does Maxine Waters live with her black constituents, she probably learned that form those white devils.

Strack, Zeke The point Im making is when public housing is shutdown to make room for Million dollar homes, mega malls low income folks cant afford housing so the result is homelessness. When that happens they don't have a address; no address no Govt ID. Without it they cant vote. The end result is African Americans cant vote. That is voter suppression

Strack, Zeke The point Im making is when public housing is shutdown to make room for Million dollar homes, mega malls low income folks cant afford housing so the result is homelessness. When that happens they don't have a address; no address no Govt ID. Without it they cant vote. The end result is African Americans cant vote. That is voter suppression

Lived in Philly most of my life. When they knocked down high rise low income housing they opened up neighborhoods for section eight housing. These were solid neighborhoods with low crime and steady property values. The long time residents watched their neighborhoods and property values fall apart. The people that could fled the city changing voter rolls. Is this the same as what you’re talking about.

Lived in Philly most of my life. When they knocked down high rise low income housing they opened up neighborhoods for section eight housing. These were solid neighborhoods with low crime and steady property values. The long time residents watched their neighborhoods and property values fall apart. The people that could fled the city changing voter rolls. Is this the same as what you’re talking about.
No, Im talking about low income folks who have had or are having their basic right taken away; the right to vote.
The conglomerates, the affluent, the 1% will mask it with a façade of $1.5B sports facilities, malls parallel to the ambiance of Mall of America. They will try to sweep us off our feet with leases given to Louis Vuitton, Coco Chanel, Kate Spade, etc. If you're middle income & the neighborhood is razed at least you have one or 2 financial resources to rent a condo or Town house. I mentioned in another post on whats happening to low income folks in Alabama. When they are forced to pull up stakes there are no govt offices in black belt counties. They have to travel 50 miles to the nearest DMV office to get a govt ID. But if you don't drive and theres no public transportation what are you going to do?
The state govt wants them to throw up their hands & say "I give up." Theres more than one way to commit voter suppression

No, Im talking about low income folks who have had or are having their basic right taken away; the right to vote.
The conglomerates, the affluent, the 1% will mask it with a façade of $1.5B sports facilities, malls parallel to the ambiance of Mall of America. They will try to sweep us off our feet with leases given to Louis Vuitton, Coco Chanel, Kate Spade, etc. If you're middle income & the neighborhood is razed at least you have one or 2 financial resources to rent a condo or Town house. I mentioned in another post on whats happening to low income folks in Alabama. When they are forced to pull up stakes there are no govt offices in black belt counties. They have to travel 50 miles to the nearest DMV office to get a govt ID. But if you don't drive and theres no public transportation what are you going to do?
The state govt wants them to throw up their hands & say "I give up." Theres more than one way to commit voter suppression

So the 1% while sailing the 7 seas on their opulent yatches are conjuring up diabolical plans for some rural Alabama town to keep poor black people from voting. This low income housing that they live in has no Goverment management or oversight office within 50 miles ?

There is always an excuse when you lose.

There is always an excuse when you lose.
Meanwhile voter suppression is alive & well in the state of Georgia. The current secretary of state & who is also the republican candidate for the gubernatorial race has blocked 53,000 people from voting; mostly African Americans. No surprise there & I wouldn't doubt the machines @ the precincts are rigged in favor of the repugs.

Reactions: cems52
They will do anything to hold onto power. But it will not stop the browning of America. Here is a sampling of the tactics right wingers use to suppress voter turnout.
  • Closing polling places in communities of color
  • Purging eligible voters from the rolls without their knowledge
  • Barring felons from voting
  • Voter ID laws
  • Eliminating early voting
https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-have-a-secret-weapon-in-the-midterms-voter-suppression

More right wing voter suppression in Georgia.

And the latest, baring Native Americans in North Dakota from voting.

This week, the Supreme Court declined to overturn North Dakota's controversial voter ID law, which requires residents to show identification with a current street address. A P.O. box does not qualify. Many Native American reservations, however, do not use physical street addresses.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/13/6571...nt-be-accepted-at-north-dakota-polling-places
First of all, Indians should never have the right to vote since they are always HAMMERED on that firewater and peyote. Second, why insist on using a PO box??? Can't they just put the address of their teepee? Simple solutions to simple problems? Heck, if they would just comply I'd even offer them free corn and beads at the polling places.

First of all, Indians should never have the right to vote since they are always HAMMERED on that firewater and peyote. Second, why insist on using a PO box??? Can't they just put the address of their teepee? Simple solutions to simple problems? Heck, if they would just comply I'd even offer them free corn and beads at the polling places.
Living on reservations gives them the right to vote. Im sure if they are living there they are issued IDs to show that is where they live.The IDs are issued by the govt; under the jurisdiction of the Dept of Interior.

These Hyenas aren't smart enough to do anything on their own. That's why Russia owns this country right now and Putin can literally tell our top diplomat to his face we are clowns and mock our seal....and he will do nothing but laugh along like a laughing hyena.

We will do early mail in voting and kick these hyenas in the groin. Having them begging for help from Russian whores again.

They will do anything to hold onto power. But it will not stop the browning of America. Here is a sampling of the tactics right wingers use to suppress voter turnout.
  • Closing polling places in communities of color
  • Purging eligible voters from the rolls without their knowledge
  • Barring felons from voting
  • Voter ID laws
  • Eliminating early voting
https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-have-a-secret-weapon-in-the-midterms-voter-suppression

More right wing voter suppression in Georgia.

And the latest, baring Native Americans in North Dakota from voting.

This week, the Supreme Court declined to overturn North Dakota's controversial voter ID law, which requires residents to show identification with a current street address. A P.O. box does not qualify. Many Native American reservations, however, do not use physical street addresses.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/13/6571...nt-be-accepted-at-north-dakota-polling-places
This post is so racist it’s not funny.

Every tax paying citizen has the right to vote. It's immoral to try to suppress the American peoples right to vote. Although, immoral people are always trying to be immoral because they are on the wrong side of the argument usually. Rich people looking for cucks to make sure they stay rich and everyone else has no ladder. Times up Hyeneas.

Meanwhile voter suppression is alive & well in the state of Georgia. The current secretary of state & who is also the republican candidate for the gubernatorial race has blocked 53,000 people from voting; mostly African Americans. No surprise there & I wouldn't doubt the machines @ the precincts are rigged in favor of the repugs.
:D

Yep. That’s it...suppressing votes.
Make sure to watch out for theBlack Panthers at the voting booths.

Yep....the hate here is real but we have an answer for these Hyenas. Did you see our win yesterday. These fools were trying to throw out votes over signatures that they mysteriously said weren't exact matches. Disqualifying early votes. A judge ruled yesterday that you have to notify the person of this decision and give them an opportunity to have their vote if it is in fact them.

They are trying everything. Their candidate was caught on tape sniveling about back people voting early. It's sad. A candidate is supposed to want people out there voting because they have the right message for everyone. Not these Hyenas. They want to cuck for the rich and screw everyone else out of healthcare, social security, and any other entitlement that is earned. #cuckhate

1. He is getting to the bottom of all these bombs.

2. O.J. Simpson won't rest until he finds the killer.

Two enormous lies I have heard in my lifetime. Which is the worst? Ironically, both journeys will lead them to a golf course....SMFH

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT