ADVERTISEMENT

Roy j jr vs tyson

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
I’ll probably get knocked out my self for saying this but I’m taking jones in a decision. Not willing to bet the farm on my prediction in fact, I’m only like $10 confident but if I had to pick this is my pick. Here’s why:

roy is extremely smart, he knows to stay away from that death hook. neither fighter is going to be all that quick at this age with the hands and even more so with the feet. Tyson still has the power guaranteed but jones is still lighter on the feet. You’ll see roy do everything in his power to play defense and just get cheep points here and there with hopes of wearing tyson out which shouldn’t be hard as big as he’s gotten. This is going to be an electrifying three rounds with the follow up rounds being very boring.

tyson doing this for the pay day, where as jones doesn’t care about the money. Jones even said that he might have made the wrong decision entering this fight. Nothing more dangerous than somebody with roy’s skill set that feels like his back is up against a wall, he’s cornered and his life depends on winning the fight.

problemroy has is that tyson can not only land a death blow but he can take punch’s all day long and it not really effect him. Tysons how to sacrifice points while wearing out his opponents and shen to strike at the right time with his famous ko death blow punch.

Tyson will get knocked out or quit within one round. Y’all forget the great Kevin McBride? Roy held a championship belt in the 2010’s, Tyson hasn’t had a competitive fight since 2002? Roy has been in the ring as recently as 2017 with wins. Weight goes to Tyson but he was shot back then. Roy will stop or carry him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT